Die Sony-Server starten neu in:
Sie werden in ungefähr wieder verfügbar sein.

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
frostzor27 schrieb:
"
rolandojuantamad schrieb:

Brooooo, be quiet! Change the titlenof your thread into "worst necro build ever, cant kill UE sub 1min" or some shit. I can already hear the nerfhammer falling. MonkaS

I don't think the nerfhammer will be like deleting the class ala elementalist, because to get to this level of opness you need heavy investment, like 50 exalteds if you decide to buy all the gear.

But the nerfs will be heavy. I think they'll gut zombie life and life leech to 1/3 so we need to keep summoning them all the time. For me that would be the worst nerf...

really ? Tell me how it's not cheap. I cna make it rolling on maybe 100c budget if you dont' cont the mace and without HH (useless or ostly anyway, can get a 70+ str heavy belt instead). His jewels are not min axed, no enchant, no GG corrupt, even the unique jewels are not good (20str LOL). It's just, simply, OP.

Haha yeah I definitely haven't min maxed this... Why? Because we don't need to :p
I have an Uber Elder video but I'm a noob at making videos... Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6z1DzVjXI&feature=youtu.be

A lot of noise didn't see the mic was on, but you can enjoy.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Zuletzt bearbeitet von frostzor27 um 26.10.2019, 00:34:54
I'd like to ask what enchants you (or some others in the thread, perhaps) would use for the helm, gloves and boots. Nobody ever talks about minion build enchants, and I have no idea what the best would be for this build.

Thanks!
That's what I was looking for too.
Hey, the tooltip shows that my Animated Guardian has 104k life.

I grabbed 2 of 1% minion life regen node.

I'm using Mask of the Stitched Demon Magistrate Crown setup.

The Elder base I use has 10% life as extra energy shield on top of 2% regen.
My node: Grave Intention also says 10% life as extra energy shield.
So my Animated Guardian suppose to have 20800 es.

Does that mean he's regenerating 43.6% life per second?
(Assuming all the stuffs work as it should be)
Yes it will have 43% regen. Your AG can walk thru the valley of the shadow of death and smell the roses there.

"
Yes it will have 43% regen. Your AG can walk thru the valley of the shadow of death and smell the roses there.

Thanks for the response.
I actually tested it in pvp (because in pve he doesn't even lose hp anymore, let alone needing 43000 regen per second), and the result is confirmed

He really does freaking regen 43% life per second!

This is the most broken shit ever, thanks for the info guys!
So glad I search this post before starting my AG crafting, it is worth it!
"

XD
The Animate Guardian is the true God here.
"
frostzor27 schrieb:
I have an Uber Elder video but I'm a noob at making videos... Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6z1DzVjXI&feature=youtu.be

A lot of noise didn't see the mic was on, but you can enjoy.

Cool vid Frost!! It's always awesome to see how the build plays out for others... loving the solar guards! :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: