3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey Guys, this is my set:

i want to upgrade it got 30ex left

got already :

if i change my hands + body armor i dont have 1000str anymore and my resis way to low ...
Change your belt to one with 12% increase attributes.
Which spectres do you recommend? I know you gave us options but I was just curious which ones you think are the best in your opinion?
"
iamzatch schrieb:
Hi, I have used the equip as AG whereby:

Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

However, my AG leech is still low, my pastebin is https://pastebin.com/xse28BxR
Can anyone help? Much Appreciated thanks!

Scroll up and read my posts.
Mine AG is regening around 44000 hp per second with a 104k hp lifepool.

Do you think anything in PVE can kill it? I don't think so.
Is there any benefit of using Enlighten at level 4 with the original build configuration in gloves or is that only of benefit for later end game configs ?

Thats a very good setup for AG. I am running Mask of The Tribunal which grants all minions and ME, 48% increased Evasion, Energy Shield and Armour.

My AG has 857 Str, ...

Basically the more Str I get the more defenses I get due to Baron granting half of it to AG and...back to me. I want the AG to give some love back to me after all, that-s why I signed him on for XD.

so 8x6% increased Defences. When the time comes to go 1000 Depth in Delve I will consider it anyway, good idea.

ED.Now that I think of it...TWO Necromancers stacking Strength one with the Baron and the other as support with Mask of The Tribunal PLUS two AG with Mask of The Tribunal each would mean HUGE ES!Perfect for Delve.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 26.10.2019, 15:42:28
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Thats a very good setup for AG. I am running Mask of The Tribunal which grants all minions and ME, 48% increased Evasion, Energy Shield and Armour.

My AG has 857 Str, ...

Basically the more Str I get the more defenses I get due to Baron granting half of it to AG and...back to me. I want the AG to give some love back to me after all, that-s why I signed him on for XD.

so 8x6% increased Defences. When the time comes to go 1000 Depth in Delve I will consider it anyway, good idea.

ED.Now that I think of it...TWO Necromancers stacking Strength one with the Baron and the other as support with Mask of The Tribunal PLUS two AG with Mask of The Tribunal each would mean HUGE ES!Perfect for Delve.

Is this a legacy item or something?
How's it possible to get implicit on temple ascended helmet?

Edit: nvm, it's a different helmet.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mic01851165 um 26.10.2019, 16:12:28
I noticed on that Mask of the Tribunal it can roll raised zombie increased damage. i assume our zombies cant take advantage of that if its on the AG?
Yes, in fact, that's what I use. That helmet has some great implicits for us.
When making an Immortal AG, does the chest need to have anything special on it besides gain 10% of life as ES? Anything else that would be helpful?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: