3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

looks nice.cool
There are some guys that are absolutely breaking the game. Level32 Raise Zombie possible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdbru3irBFw&t=198s

Want to try some Faceted fossil crafting,lol? Each 90+ chaos...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 25.10.2019, 08:17:26
"
brunowa schrieb:

hahahaha I know I think that's the problem with this build... it makes anything else feel so bad. I went back to my Tornado Shot Deadeye that I pumped exalts into to have a play around and it felt sooooo bad in comparison... like wtf! :D

I like your setup... nice work on the Uber Elder kill with ranged spectres! Did u bother to swap to Slower Projectiles or you just went full tilt keeping GMP in? :)

I hate gem swapping, went GMP. I was insta-phasing Shaper and Elder anyway, so didn't bother.

Now my goals are for blighted map achievemnt... Doubt I can reach 40/40 this league 'cause wife, kid, dog, work, etc. but at least I'll have my revenge for failing the 3 luck chest achievement.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
rolandojuantamad schrieb:

Brooooo, be quiet! Change the titlenof your thread into "worst necro build ever, cant kill UE sub 1min" or some shit. I can already hear the nerfhammer falling. MonkaS

I don't think the nerfhammer will be like deleting the class ala elementalist, because to get to this level of opness you need heavy investment, like 50 exalteds if you decide to buy all the gear.

But the nerfs will be heavy. I think they'll gut zombie life and life leech to 1/3 so we need to keep summoning them all the time. For me that would be the worst nerf...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 schrieb:
"
rolandojuantamad schrieb:

Brooooo, be quiet! Change the titlenof your thread into "worst necro build ever, cant kill UE sub 1min" or some shit. I can already hear the nerfhammer falling. MonkaS

I don't think the nerfhammer will be like deleting the class ala elementalist, because to get to this level of opness you need heavy investment, like 50 exalteds if you decide to buy all the gear.

But the nerfs will be heavy. I think they'll gut zombie life and life leech to 1/3 so we need to keep summoning them all the time. For me that would be the worst nerf...

really ? Tell me how it's not cheap. I cna make it rolling on maybe 100c budget if you dont' cont the mace and without HH (useless or ostly anyway, can get a 70+ str heavy belt instead). His jewels are not min axed, no enchant, no GG corrupt, even the unique jewels are not good (20str LOL). It's just, simply, OP.
I (hotaka/hollyphantom) came up with the mask of stitched demon AG trick, just FYI lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d3gt13/psa_animate_guardian_can_get_10_life_regen_w_mask/

actually, im sure some people did it earlier since crafating the life as es mod on the chest was possible before. But it just became easier this league with the tree change.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hollyphantom um 25.10.2019, 13:47:46
"

really ? Tell me how it's not cheap. I cna make it rolling on maybe 100c budget if you dont' cont the mace and without HH (useless or ostly anyway, can get a 70+ str heavy belt instead). His jewels are not min axed, no enchant, no GG corrupt, even the unique jewels are not good (20str LOL). It's just, simply, OP.

There's a great difference in "be able to run content" and "be op and faceroll everything" in PoE.

The original build gear in the 1st page shows an uber elder doable budget gear set. Ok, you can do that on a 100C budget if you drop the boots and astramentis.

But, if you want to efficiently run end-game, league and deep delve (where the money generally is) you can't use that gear. If you want to get to 100 that gear won't make you there w/o a lot of deaths. Also the time you take to kill things make you vulnerable.

That gear from Aris and others is GG gear worth at least 100 ex if you get HH.

My own gear budget: mace 10 ex, chest 6 ex, ammy 1 ex, rings 2 ex, boots 2 ex, gloves 3 ex, belt 1 ex, jewels 4 ex, helm 1 ex, AG gear 4 ex, that's 34 ex and I'm not counting the ones I sold to craft, if I count the budget goes to 50 ex. How many normal people do you thing will get 50 ex?

Same was on my ED/Cont trickster. I could kill uber elder on a 6L magic bow with a 50C budget. It was a pain, delving was a pain, blight was a pain. Now I can do everything in a blink of an eye, but I put a lot of ex on it.

Again, mapping isn't the end gaming. Uber Elder, Delve and league are. For that you need expensive gear. That's why less than 1% of PoE population ever reach red maps

"
ArisFuser schrieb:
There are some guys that are absolutely breaking the game. Level32 Raise Zombie possible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdbru3irBFw&t=198s

Want to try some Faceted fossil crafting,lol? Each 90+ chaos...

Did you not see the bows I posted a page or two back? Level 33/34 Raise Zombie AND a quiver :p

Corrupt it to get another +1 gems to get to level 35 Raise Zombie giving ANOTHER zombie plus benefits of quiver which could be many things.

I don't think anyone in the game has done anything like it... But that's how you do it if you have the $$.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 25.10.2019, 17:13:25
Yep,definitely, nobody has done something so crazy as this...What stash was my mirror?
Is there any difference in having temporal chain in the gloves as a corruption and putting enfeeble into the chest?

and is phase run or withering step better :)?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Xeklen um 25.10.2019, 19:39:50

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: