3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

I think this weekend was the most amazing thing I have ever seen EVER!

I mean, I got OVERWHELMED, which is where they wanted me when they announced a phone game:) Fair enough, just link my PC stash to it and let me trade at work and I WILL play it!

I think we will be playing POE2 much sooner than we believe.
3.9 is ALREADY incorporating new skills from POE2, THAT is amazing!
Fork Plus LOL!
I see these 5 new rogue exiles as synthesis stuff, harder than UE and nothing I am going to feel comfortable facing. If I get to the third one I think I'll be happy. It is probably progression based, and since I seem to sit in the middle of the curve, I have a good shot at taking the third one down. I think the 5th one will be riding Atziri with UE and Shaper as his minions!
I think POE2 will be ready next Christmas, I believe that is their goal, and I am also happy that they did not set a date! If it has to slide for a year I am comfortable with that. The great news is POE has to incorporate with POE2... so anything they have ready can be put into POE to give us free previews of what is coming, I LOVE THIS!!

WoD, I have played A LOT of your builds, and they have all gotten me to at least 90 so no complaints! But you are the zombie master and whatever you do BESIDES that will be awesome! Look forward to that shape shifting Necro!! OMG shape shifting zombies that go bear form for the slam!!! OP OP!

Mad props to GGG for keeping their dream alive, bringing in the new, and having the Atlas still endgame! It's going to be a great league and I will do bows, so WoD, even though I'll go my own route, start looking at that side of the tree for some good 2 button/2 flask action!! I had an awesome toxic rain/caustic arrow pathfinder, but after quill rain nerf I never touched a bow again... CAN'T WAIT!!

Also, in the final month, I find myself min/maxing. Everything I add is only for UE, if I face him again. This build steamrolls the rest of the game! My big struggles were Atziri, Red Elder Guards and shaper guards. Of course I struggled with UE, but I think Concentrated Effect will change that fight A LOT! I mean I am coming back 54% stronger and now... I HAVE FORTIFY!
Can't or more properly won't rearrange my character for HoGM. I think Pale counsel will be easy with my chaos resistance and still looking for Chayula, may just buy the damn stone already just to get it over with! Will have to have a talk with Uber Atziri as well, now that I understand the reflect side of the fight, I'll put Arc away for that, or hit her once and see if I vaporize myself! LOL, maybe I'll just bring a level 1 arc just for her.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Tbh I found pale council a walk in the park the minions steamroller it lol

I too am looking forward to poe2 and the changes they are proposing look pretty damn fine imo

As always there will be effusive thanks to @Wrecker as these builds simply work, they do everything in game with ease

Although next league is 100% going to be an overpowered bow league I will still be rolling with at least 1 necro char, just putting a few touches to a more spectre based slo-mo styled build atm as spectre are really crazy damage and near unkillable (even more than zombies!!!) AG is also a fantastic buff bot alongside skitterbots.

Looking forward to 3.9 and def looking forward to Wreckers builds and all the fantastic people in this thread giving their take on everything 😁
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 0nyX um 18.11.2019, 10:21:09
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
I never really notice a difference switching damage support gems around. Starting to get the feeling it doesn't matter. Either way they obliterate. This does not sit well with the incoming nerf bat paranoia.

Haven't seen W_o_D's guide updates for 4.0 & POE 2 yet. POE 2 only 2+ years away. Wonder why he is being so lazy. WTF.

Speaking of lazy, off topic, sorry, I wish Game companies would stop freakin' announcing games 350 years from release. I mean, great, POE 2, but like 2 years away. Not sure that does anyone any good. <cough>Diablo 4 too<cough>
Back in the old days it would be like 'hey new game coming out next month!'. Now it's like 'hey you're children's children will get to enjoy blahblahblah 3!'.

Alas...
Zombie on!
My PoE 2 guides are already done. Easy. I've predicted every one of the 19 new ascendancies and already know what to do about it ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Spoiler
I think this weekend was the most amazing thing I have ever seen EVER!

I mean, I got OVERWHELMED, which is where they wanted me when they announced a phone game:) Fair enough, just link my PC stash to it and let me trade at work and I WILL play it!

I think we will be playing POE2 much sooner than we believe.
3.9 is ALREADY incorporating new skills from POE2, THAT is amazing!
Fork Plus LOL!
I see these 5 new rogue exiles as synthesis stuff, harder than UE and nothing I am going to feel comfortable facing. If I get to the third one I think I'll be happy. It is probably progression based, and since I seem to sit in the middle of the curve, I have a good shot at taking the third one down. I think the 5th one will be riding Atziri with UE and Shaper as his minions!
I think POE2 will be ready next Christmas, I believe that is their goal, and I am also happy that they did not set a date! If it has to slide for a year I am comfortable with that. The great news is POE has to incorporate with POE2... so anything they have ready can be put into POE to give us free previews of what is coming, I LOVE THIS!!

WoD, I have played A LOT of your builds, and they have all gotten me to at least 90 so no complaints! But you are the zombie master and whatever you do BESIDES that will be awesome! Look forward to that shape shifting Necro!! OMG shape shifting zombies that go bear form for the slam!!! OP OP!

Mad props to GGG for keeping their dream alive, bringing in the new, and having the Atlas still endgame! It's going to be a great league and I will do bows, so WoD, even though I'll go my own route, start looking at that side of the tree for some good 2 button/2 flask action!! I had an awesome toxic rain/caustic arrow pathfinder, but after quill rain nerf I never touched a bow again... CAN'T WAIT!!

Also, in the final month, I find myself min/maxing. Everything I add is only for UE, if I face him again. This build steamrolls the rest of the game! My big struggles were Atziri, Red Elder Guards and shaper guards. Of course I struggled with UE, but I think Concentrated Effect will change that fight A LOT! I mean I am coming back 54% stronger and now... I HAVE FORTIFY!
Can't or more properly won't rearrange my character for HoGM. I think Pale counsel will be easy with my chaos resistance and still looking for Chayula, may just buy the damn stone already just to get it over with! Will have to have a talk with Uber Atziri as well, now that I understand the reflect side of the fight, I'll put Arc away for that, or hit her once and see if I vaporize myself! LOL, maybe I'll just bring a level 1 arc just for her.
You are very kind. Thank you. I really appreciate your encouragement :).

And I hear you! It's insane how much there is to look forward to! The crazy thing is that many of these improvements may come prior to PoE 2. Only the new ascendancies and 2nd campaign are what HAS to wait for 4.0. But there's still a year to go! Whoop whoop!

My last two broadcasts were Shaping Elder Influence and beating Red Elder. I'm in the process of downloading them now to upload so I can't post a link yet, but feel free to check out the Elder and guardian fights and see if it helps in any way. With Atziri, don't attack the Shield copy of her. (Chaining attacks can't help that).

I can't wait for the new gem system!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0nyX schrieb:
Tbh I found pale council a walk in the park the minions steamroller it lol

I too am looking forward to poe2 and the changes they are proposing look pretty damn fine imo

As always there will be effusive thanks to @Wrecker as these builds simply work, they do everything in game with ease

Although next league is 100% going to be an overpowered bow league I will still be rolling with at least 1 necro char, just putting a few touches to a more spectre based slo-mo styled build atm as spectre are really crazy damage and near unkillable (even more than zombies!!!) AG is also a fantastic buff bot alongside skitterbots.

Looking forward to 3.9 and def looking forward to Wreckers builds and all the fantastic people in this thread giving their take on everything 😁
Thank you. You're very kind, as always. :)

I'm curious how different my these builds will be once the new gem system is released...then I'm curious how different they'll be 3 leagues after that. It'll take some getting used to.

And I hear you. I can't wait for everything announced at ExileCon!

Funny enough, I really wanted my Bow guide to be about ranged Totems, but I couldn't find a way to make it good with my build restrictions. So though it'll be a cookie-cutter build, my bow build will likely be meta next league. Well, maybe not next league, but the league after. I gotta play with it first you know.

Thank you again for such kind words and excitement. It really is nice how these threads are so kind and safe for all types of PoE players and it's all thanks to all of you. It really helps those who don't post as well. It makes it easy to read and learn.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

Funny enough, I really wanted my Bow guide to be about ranged Totems, but I couldn't find a way to make it good with my build restrictions. So though it'll be a cookie-cutter build, my bow build will likely be meta next league. Well, maybe not next league, but the league after. I gotta play with it first you know.

I am going to be a Templar ranger! Many Ballistas and some bow skill WEEEEEEEEEEE!

Blasphemy PLUS - 83% aoe... LOL! Probably cost 20 ex :(
Just did uber elder for first time. Like first time ever.
Died twice due to 'oh shit I guess avoid that next time' moments.
Other than that, I spanked this encounter IMO. My girls from the grave had no problem cooking up a quick batch of kick-yo-ass DPS with a side of dinner roll lols.
This isn't a testament to me rather the path this build has taken me on. Cause I had no idea wtf was going on. I just ran around with my head cut off.

TBQH, every fight with this build has been a cool ocean breeze. Except for some Aul (sp?) boss I found in the delve. He kicked my ass when I was trying to level and never went back to try him again.

@POE content. I thought I read beta for POE 2 wasn't even starting until Fall 2020. Somewhere. I dunno.

Will be watching W_o_D's builds for 4.0 I guess.
You have all been a source of great help and ideas.

Zombie on!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pip_n_Tip um 19.11.2019, 04:04:40
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

I am going to be a Templar ranger! Many Ballistas and some bow skill WEEEEEEEEEEE!

Blasphemy PLUS - 83% aoe... LOL! Probably cost 20 ex :(
Blasphemy Plus made me smile.

Annnnnd

"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
Died twice due to 'oh shit I guess avoid that next time' moments.
Other than that, I spanked this encounter IMO. My girls from the grave had no problem cooking up a quick batch of kick-yo-ass DPS with a side of dinner roll lols.
This isn't a testament to me rather the path this build has taken me on. Cause I had no idea wtf was going on. I just ran around with my head cut off.

TBQH, every fight with this build has been a cool ocean breeze. Except for some Aul (sp?) boss I found in the delve. He kicked my ass when I was trying to level and never went back to try him again.

@POE content. I thought I read beta for POE 2 wasn't even starting until Fall 2020. Somewhere. I dunno.

Will be watching W_o_D's builds for 4.0 I guess.
You have all been a source of great help and ideas.

Zombie on!
Awesome job Pip_n_Tip! Good for you! You're very kind to say it's the build, but you did an amazing job figuring out the battle and being in the right place at the right time. You said you were running around with your head cut off but you 'spanked' it! So good for you! Great job! It's all you!

Thanks for your compliments and encouragement though. I really appreciate it. Regarding the future, I'll be planning my builds as normal as there is still over of current PoE to play around with. My Scion guide will likely turn into the 3.9 meta (lame) as Ranged Totems/Ballistas are perfect for me (less aiming the better). Whether it will stay a Scion or not I don't know. Otherwise, the other 4 guides and the 6th one (which I should have already started but that darn convention made my brain freak out with build ideas and time management) will stay true to their core. So only minor changes will be done to those considering the changes PoE makes every league.

Thanks again and AWESOME job on Uber Elder!

Zombie on.

Annnnnd

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wrecker_of_Days um 19.11.2019, 09:18:42
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:

Great job Pip! I'm glad you finally got there!
With all that min/maxing you were doing, I was like "Just go for it already!"
Feels great though right?
Uber Elder humiliated me a couple times so this was very satisfying for me :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: