3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Bunnios schrieb:
Thanks for this guide. It's probably the easiest I've done all 4 labs.
I had a bit of gear and some currency to help get me started but was also fortunate with some drops, like my first ever good Stygian belt:

and amulet to give me lots of extra strength and dexterity:

I anointed my amulet to get the "GravePact" passive.

I think it's a bit of a glass cannon, so you *really* need good life rolls on all your gear. I've also invested some extra points into life nodes and life jewels. Kay's Summoner, in contrast, invests a lot more points to make you tankier.

I've reached level 92 and am pushing higher maps and deeper delves.
Hey Bunnios. Awesome Closed Beta badge!

Thanks for you kindness! I'm glad you like the build! Minions were really buffed this league, but ya, it's nice when the zombies do it all.

Those are sweet drops! I've been dreaming of a nicely rolled Stygian Vise for forever...just like yours. They are still only in my dreams though ;).

Ya, Kay's is quite a different build but really really good. This build used to be quite tanky with Consecrated Path and Fortify...but since the addition of Convoking Wands (no melee skills), I opted for the caster style summoner.

Great job hitting 92! Thanks for the kind words. Let us know how it goes! I'm always up for feedback on the build or the guide itself.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Yeah, I LOL'D HARD at that video, when I think about how I struggle with that fight, it is INSANE!

Hey Wod, since you are on...
Specter curses wouldn't count towards our curse limit since they are not our curses right? If I do go for Vulnerability and Elemental Weakness specters, they are hard to find and I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Korpivaellus schrieb:
So fun build that i start play SSF in standart,i really hope that nerf hammer dont hit too hard to minions.
My first SSF toon and prolly last one.
Awesome Korpivaellus! Have fun! SSF is the best. I love it. And thanks. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Yeah, I LOL'D HARD at that video, when I think about how I struggle with that fight, it is INSANE!

Hey Wod, since you are on...
Specter curses wouldn't count towards our curse limit since they are not our curses right? If I do go for Vulnerability and Elemental Weakness specters, they are hard to find and I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks!
Curses are tricky like that. Curse limits are applied to the enemy. So we are limited to applying two curses on the enemy. If an ally applies a curse to that enemy it will override one of ours. So you and the spectres you mentioned would be constantly overriding each other's curses :(.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

Thanks!
Curses are tricky like that. Curse limits are applied to the enemy. So we are limited to applying two curses on the enemy. If an ally applies a curse to that enemy it will override one of ours. So you and the spectres you mentioned would be constantly overriding each other's curses :(.[/quote]

Makes perfect sense, I will go with 2 host and 2 carnage then. I don't want their damage, i just want them to buff zombies and they are good distractions.
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:

I am going to try hairy bonecrushers again, they are slow, but they do enduring cry, not sure if that is shared with party or not, but it is the only possible way I see to get endurance charges.

Did you try this? I wanted some enduring cries all over my undead body too but when I used them I saw no evidence of ANY enduring cries affecting me or my ladies.

Also, I didn't read your entire W_o_T (see what I did there?) but if you are using blood magic with your spectres then 1 host and 1 carnage is enough to keep max charges for everyone at every fight.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:

I am going to try hairy bonecrushers again, they are slow, but they do enduring cry, not sure if that is shared with party or not, but it is the only possible way I see to get endurance charges.

Did you try this? I wanted some enduring cries all over my undead body too but when I used them I saw no evidence of ANY enduring cries affecting me or my ladies.

Also, I didn't read your entire W_o_T (see what I did there?) but if you are using blood magic with your spectres then 1 host and 1 carnage is enough to keep max charges for everyone at every fight.

Zombie on!

I didn't bother, I used them before and noticed they never granted charges. The bears still suck! (Wisconsin joke).

I did put my specters all by themselves and they are fine.
did 4 apes, just need the charges.
Concentrated effect is nice, but I was sooo strong before it isn't really noticeable. Think I am buying Hardened scars for amulet, I NEED fortify! Tried the minotaur, ALMOST died, but I killed him before Concentrated Effect easy so I don't know what these zombies are doing, but they better get slamming!
Anyways, POE2 and mobile!! WOOOOOOO pretty amazing stuff tonight! If they link my PC stash to my phone, I will pay like a lot of dollars...

Edit: I bought hardened scars, it is nice! Works with blood of the karui flask as well. Maybe I am happy now... naaaaaaahhhhh :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 16.11.2019, 01:32:38
Sooooo...who's ready for change? A player's dream, a guide writer's nightmare ;). I can't wait!

Annnnnd

My Builds Going Forward (PoE 2 & Onwards...)
So ExileCon made some HUGE announcements! I'm really really really excited for them to come to fruition. That being said, character building will be completely different and as a result, existing guides/builds will be changing dramatically.

Now I love theory crafting. I would LOVE to have a build/guide for each of the current 19 ascendancy classes. Ideas are always rolling through my head (as I'm sure they are for you too ;).) With PoE adding an ADDITIONAL 19 ascendancies, I obviously have to pick and choose...38 ASCENDANCIES!!! I restrict myself to a maximum of 6 guides for the amount of personal time it takes to keep them updated and to be active in their threads. So I'll have to continue with the current strategy that I have when picking guides which is, "pick an idea or mechanic of the game that I really like, and build around it." Unfortunately, the number of things I'd like to write a guide on is much greater than 6. So I try to mix and match my preferences within one build while making it efficient, fun to play, that can be played with any rare items, something that doesn't require finicky aiming on PC, and something that can accommodate my long list of medical restrictions.

So with 38 ascendancies, there will obviously be a ton of options. Currently, there's one Necromancer...maybe there will be more. Currently, Occultist is perfect for CI, maybe more will be added. I'd love to keep all of my guides with their current base classes but if one of the new ascendancies matches more what I enjoy, I may end up changing to it. I want all my guides to be the same league in, league out. So IF I make any class changes, it's with the intent of the change being permanent.

So, here's a list of things I really like in PoE and that I'll hopefully be able to incorporate into 6 guides (I currently can't):

- A legion of minions that stay summoned and kill everything for me.
- A max Block character
- A max Dodge Character
- A bow character
- A totem character
- A CI character
- An RF character (if there was ever a Cold RF skill I'd choose that)
- I LOVE Phasing
- I love killing my minions
- A character that buffs allies (I know it's hard without uniques)
- Having a Scion would be cool
- I love lots of charges
- I LOOOOOVE slowing Enemies
- I love Shield skills

So anyway, the point of all this is, I don't know what PoE 2 will bring but I'll be doing my best not to change any ascendancies...but I will if it helps me get everything I love about the game into 6 builds/guides.

Thanks for your time and support. You're all fantastic. :)

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob schrieb:

Concentrated effect is nice, but I was sooo strong before it isn't really noticeable. Think I am buying Hardened scars for amulet, I NEED fortify! Tried the minotaur, ALMOST died, but I killed him before Concentrated Effect easy so I don't know what these zombies are doing, but they better get slamming!
Anyways, POE2 and mobile!! WOOOOOOO pretty amazing stuff tonight! If they link my PC stash to my phone, I will pay like a lot of dollars...

Edit: I bought hardened scars, it is nice! Works with blood of the karui flask as well. Maybe I am happy now... naaaaaaahhhhh :)

I never really notice a difference switching damage support gems around. Starting to get the feeling it doesn't matter. Either way they obliterate. This does not sit well with the incoming nerf bat paranoia.

Haven't seen W_o_D's guide updates for 4.0 & POE 2 yet. POE 2 only 2+ years away. Wonder why he is being so lazy. WTF.

Speaking of lazy, off topic, sorry, I wish Game companies would stop freakin' announcing games 350 years from release. I mean, great, POE 2, but like 2 years away. Not sure that does anyone any good. <cough>Diablo 4 too<cough>
Back in the old days it would be like 'hey new game coming out next month!'. Now it's like 'hey you're children's children will get to enjoy blahblahblah 3!'.

Alas...
Zombie on!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: