[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I'm looking at the PoB, you are using a custom gem that is +50 STR and +20% STR, why is that?
"
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
How'd you get the +4? I get +2 from the ascendency and nothing else. Furthermore i'd rather have a non-dying guardian rather than more life regen. However it might be a good idea to swap the two links if the guardian got so beefy with the new changes that the +2 isn't needed. Not sure i understand your elemental vs. melee point, could you elaborate on it? Remember that too much speed will break our slamming CDR cap, meaning they'll default attack (which we don't like). I took feeding frenzy into account on my calucaltions, not onslaught. I do also fear that the on kill effect will be per minion rather than to all minions. Also i paid 25 ex for my talisman, while there was 1 for 20ex with even better stats, the guy just quit the league before i could afford it.

Well that's good to know on the neck, not that I've ever been able to afford something that expensive, lol. The only one comparable on standard when I checked was going for 2 mirros.

the additional +2 came from my assumption on how crafting will work out. Until we get there, we won't really know. I agree the AG not dying is of utmost importance, especially once you start investing several exalt of gear into him. I'm actually more worried about the Spectres though, since they'll have a baseline of Level 82-83, depending on gem level and including the ascendency.

You're right about the slam CD. I wasn't thinking of that.

I meant to say elemental vs physical, not melee. Even buffed, the range of Blood and Sand means we have to be in melee range for it to provide any benefit. Also, I'm leaning more toward Uoykai's perspective that multiple sources of maim won't stack. So if we want the increased damage taken from the buff and maim support, the two have to be linked, providing 1 stronger Maim. Preliminary testing I did agreed with him, but I wasn't able to do anything very thorough.

Elemental has swapping Blood and Sand + War Banner + Pride for Generosity + Hatred + Vaal Haste (and Precision level 1 not linked to Generosity if using Commander of Darkness). The range of regular auras far surpasses that of Blood and Sand. Furthermore, sand stance was nerfed in 3.8. Harder to make EE worth pathing to, but I'm still considering it.

I'm also still thinking Plaguebringer will be better than Commander of Darkness if picking up Grave Pact (or Indomitable Army which takes the same number of skill points). With the Desecrate changes, it won't be that hard to keep it up on bosses. 10% more damage dealt and enemies dealing 10% less damage is much more potent than some attack/cast speed and elemental resistances. Bone Barrier already gives us 10% all ele res more than we had in 3.7.

Honestly if people are so keen on damage taken debuff why no drop the Aura and just use Stormblast Mines with Minefield support? You can use it from level 1, the mana reserved is way less and you don't need to constantly stand next to bosses like a chump.

Some Maths:

Stormblast Mine + Minefield Support throws 5 Mines a throw with each mine having a 3% increased damage taken aura.
Since that damage taken effect is an aura it can be buffed by aura passives. A build I am messing with currently has 33% increased buff effect so that is now a 20% increased taken aura (3% x 1.33% x 5).
That basically Flesh and Stone with 1 throw at a fraction of the Mana Cost and no need to stand next to the mobs.
On bosses you can stack up to 19 mines (15 base +4 from Minefield support)for 76% increased damage taken. You can even prep it between phases so the second the boss is targetable you straight up to 76%.
There is also a passive that gives you +2% damage to each mine aura (up to 10%) which would be great for trash (30% damage taken from 1 throw) but it does cost 4 passive points.

As a final point if you are running elemental a screenwide AoE lightning mine is great for proccing EE too.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Max_zero um 05.09.2019, 17:17:54
God this looks sweet...sadly im lost with all these golem,zombie,spectre,hybrids, and more that i fail to really pick one and try it.
Where is the 120% CDR for Zombie slam coming from?
"
Niwi schrieb:

Zombies get 3.8 CDR per gem level, so that's a level 31-32 Zombie gem level.
Awesome guide and amazing build! Would love a POB that included low level trees so we know where to path first. A lot of people have never played minions before so they don't know path order. Also the PoB in the Starter Gear section is outdated (3.7) and also way different than the main PoB.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Seananigans_ um 05.09.2019, 19:27:27
"
MrBiglesworth schrieb:
"
Niwi schrieb:

There's no proof of that. Especially since there is a strong diminished return after 30.
"
Grandork schrieb:
"
MrBiglesworth schrieb:
"
Niwi schrieb:

There's no proof of that. Especially since there is a strong diminished return after 30.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kdV7yOq

I'm assuming she rounded up to 4% cooldown speed, since Zombies get 76 CDR at level 20, which averages out to 3.8% per level. And the Zombie slam info was outdated in that screenshot, it's actually a 4s cooldown as she corrected herself in a different thread.
"
Max_zero schrieb:
Honestly if people are so keen on damage taken debuff why no drop the Aura and just use Stormblast Mines with Minefield support? You can use it from level 1, the mana reserved is way less and you don't need to constantly stand next to bosses like a chump.

Some Maths:

Stormblast Mine + Minefield Support throws 5 Mines a throw with each mine having a 3% increased damage taken aura.
Since that damage taken effect is an aura it can be buffed by aura passives. A build I am messing with currently has 33% increased buff effect so that is now a 20% increased taken aura (3% x 1.33% x 5).
That basically Flesh and Stone with 1 throw at a fraction of the Mana Cost and no need to stand next to the mobs.
On bosses you can stack up to 19 mines (15 base +4 from Minefield support)for 76% increased damage taken. You can even prep it between phases so the second the boss is targetable you straight up to 76%.
There is also a passive that gives you +2% damage to each mine aura (up to 10%) which would be great for trash (30% damage taken from 1 throw) but it does cost 4 passive points.

As a final point if you are running elemental a screenwide AoE lightning mine is great for proccing EE too.

Mines will have to be tested to see how smoothly they play out. Stormblast Mine has a .75s cast time, with 20/20 Minefield Support, that jumps up to about 1.14 seconds per throw if my math is correct (less speed increases the cast time).

At 5 mines a cast, it would take 4 casts to get out 19 mines, 4.56 seconds. The mines have a 5 second duration and only a radius of 5 (will increase with increased aura AoE). You will have to constantly cast (you can't move), and if the boss moves out of range you are out of luck. And remember, the aura deactivates when the mine is triggered.

Your math is wrong. Stacking buffs/auras like this are always rounded down and taken on a per unit bases. Meaning .03 * 1.33 = .0399, rounded back down to 3%. If you bring it up to 34%, then each mine will grant 4%. The increased damage notable will do nothing for minion damage.

It's not a terrible idea, but you cannot realistically assume the full uptime. I'd try and get another 1% aura effect and assume no more than 1-2 cast worth (20-40%) increased damage at a time. This could become more effective with additional investment.
Thank you for all of the great information that you've put together in here. I am very curious about trying this build in blight, but I did notice that you're still listing Violent Dead in the gear section. I thought that was removed in blight? If yes, then do you think this build will take a big dps hit from not having dual violent dead jewels?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: