[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Been keeping an eye on this guide for the last few days as I decided I wanted to roll a summoner this league. Really like your updates and interacation, much appreciated!
From my experience the idea of Zombies perma Slamming being good at clearing tends not to bare out.

I mean look at the Zombies here they are rocking 500K+ damage Slams. How many enemies are going to need more then 1 Slam to die? Especially in a clearing situation?

Much of the time a Zombie charges in kills everything on its 1st Slam then is punching thin air while you are at your next pack.

The same often happens on bosses. The most dangerous bosses tend to be those that move which again leaves multistriking minions punching in air.

To me Multi Strike theoretical damage tends to be vastly higher then practical DPS.

If you are wanting clear speed the new Minion Speed (34% AS, 54% MS) would provide far better practical DPS. Feeding Frenzy as well for higher Zombie aggression.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Max_zero um 05.09.2019, 15:22:12
Looking real cool this build - Definitely going to try it in 3.8
However - as a casual player I would love to have a leveling guide also / Suggestions on when to switch gears, gems, etc.

Thank you for the effort!
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
How'd you get the +4? I get +2 from the ascendency and nothing else. Furthermore i'd rather have a non-dying guardian rather than more life regen. However it might be a good idea to swap the two links if the guardian got so beefy with the new changes that the +2 isn't needed. Not sure i understand your elemental vs. melee point, could you elaborate on it? Remember that too much speed will break our slamming CDR cap, meaning they'll default attack (which we don't like). I took feeding frenzy into account on my calucaltions, not onslaught. I do also fear that the on kill effect will be per minion rather than to all minions. Also i paid 25 ex for my talisman, while there was 1 for 20ex with even better stats, the guy just quit the league before i could afford it.

Well that's good to know on the neck, not that I've ever been able to afford something that expensive, lol. The only one comparable on standard when I checked was going for 2 mirros.

the additional +2 came from my assumption on how crafting will work out. Until we get there, we won't really know. I agree the AG not dying is of utmost importance, especially once you start investing several exalt of gear into him. I'm actually more worried about the Spectres though, since they'll have a baseline of Level 82-83, depending on gem level and including the ascendency.

You're right about the slam CD. I wasn't thinking of that.

I meant to say elemental vs physical, not melee. Even buffed, the range of Blood and Sand means we have to be in melee range for it to provide any benefit. Also, I'm leaning more toward Uoykai's perspective that multiple sources of maim won't stack. So if we want the increased damage taken from the buff and maim support, the two have to be linked, providing 1 stronger Maim. Preliminary testing I did agreed with him, but I wasn't able to do anything very thorough.

Elemental has swapping Blood and Sand + War Banner + Pride for Generosity + Hatred + Vaal Haste (and Precision level 1 not linked to Generosity if using Commander of Darkness). The range of regular auras far surpasses that of Blood and Sand. Furthermore, sand stance was nerfed in 3.8. Harder to make EE worth pathing to, but I'm still considering it.

I'm also still thinking Plaguebringer will be better than Commander of Darkness if picking up Grave Pact (or Indomitable Army which takes the same number of skill points). With the Desecrate changes, it won't be that hard to keep it up on bosses. 10% more damage dealt and enemies dealing 10% less damage is much more potent than some attack/cast speed and elemental resistances. Bone Barrier already gives us 10% all ele res more than we had in 3.7.
I added a TON of information in relation to this build in preparation for the 3.8 Blight League. This PoB link below takes information already posted on this build guide, patch notes page, skills & re-balance tweak page, and other updated and reliable sources from the Path of Exile official website; all condensed into the ("Notes") section of the Path of Building link posted here below, including the tree, items, and skills as well :).

Hope this helps!

https://pastebin.com/ajnYmA48

"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free." - The Shawshank Redemption
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sluggersteve um 05.09.2019, 16:07:17
"
Note!: You will not be able to run all the auras run on my character, unless you get a well rolled saqawals nest and reduced mana on jewels, so early on just drop warbanner.

It's important to note that if you just run flesh and stone + pride that botht hese auras only affect enemies and you and minions dont get any of the benefits from Commander of Darkness. Probably better to drop Flesh and Stone in favor of the Banner.
Do we have also 4 spectres here?
"
XuuKee schrieb:
Do we have also 4 spectres here?

yes, 3 from level 21 gem and 1 from skill tree.
"
NinjainSpandex schrieb:
"
Note!: You will not be able to run all the auras run on my character, unless you get a well rolled saqawals nest and reduced mana on jewels, so early on just drop warbanner.

It's important to note that if you just run flesh and stone + pride that botht hese auras only affect enemies and you and minions dont get any of the benefits from Commander of Darkness. Probably better to drop Flesh and Stone in favor of the Banner.

You're totally right, i'll edit it.
Just to double check Qlidascope,

You put this at the bottom of golems - in title + pob you include golems, is it just a mistype? (just wanting to confirm) will be starting this,

"This means that the golems would add about 1,9m dps to the build in best case scenario, which makes it not worth it. "

I was convinced of another build but your updates are killing it, thank you for the hard work you put in.

As others have mentioned maybe a quick leveling pob could help for new people?

Thanks,

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: