[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

I tried making my own leveling trees but it's bad. Could you provide a set of leveling trees for 3.7? Thanks!
Could this build swap demise with voidfletch if I wanted to? Or I'll have to swap other gear?
Level 74 with this build so far, its very solid and fun to play. My only problem is getting more life, only at 3.7k right now. Any tips?
"
MeLikeChoco schrieb:
I tried making my own leveling trees but it's bad. Could you provide a set of leveling trees for 3.7? Thanks!

Yeah no worries man, gimme about 20 mins, the new version involved a couple of regret orbs to make levelling a bit smoother.

Although the levelling tree is pretty much the same as 3.6 except the claw nodes are 2 more

if you look on my character profile at Synix_ChaingunnerMkV in Legion that might help too

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SynixProcessing um 14.06.2019, 20:25:58
"
Could this build swap demise with voidfletch if I wanted to? Or I'll have to swap other gear?

Yeah you're able to use Voidfletcher, the only change would be to get Fire and Lightning damage on a Searching Eye jewel to allow for ignite and shock. Even if it's a 0.1% shock it procs the Taming ring
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Level 74 with this build so far, its very solid and fun to play. My only problem is getting more life, only at 3.7k right now. Any tips?

So if you can try and get
80+ Gloves
Leather Belt totalling +120
Starkonja's with a 90-100 roll
Boots 70-80+
Elder Ring if you can craft life on it go for it.

The rest you can either get a +30-40 Searching Eye or a normal Jewel with
% Attack Speed for Bows
% Global Crit Multi
% Crit Multi with Cold Skills

and the main one % Max Life

The endgame life is about 4700 as you'll have 60-75% evasion, 54/40 dodge (and pantheon buffs) and blind to be your defences.
Hi, is there any use for the Omen on the Winds threshold jewel with this build? Or maybe before the other more expensive ones?
I was looking at your current PoB build and noticed a cast on critical gem in your bow. What's the reasoning behind that? Or was it supposed to be increased critical strike?
How do you think a 1 socket Shroud of the Lightless would perform over the Hyrri's? Less Dodge, but more life and dps, plus Shroud form.

Also can link it for 20-30ch with the prophecy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von epitomizer um 15.06.2019, 17:07:13
is it possible to upgrade death opus`?? and what stats would such bow have

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: