[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

You you do a lv90 skilltree? Almost sure I won't go to 100, so what nodes should I skip?

How does this work as a League starter? Any tips for gearing, skill links before 5link? Maybe GMP as there won't be dying sun etc?
"
zweckform schrieb:
You you do a lv90 skilltree? Almost sure I won't go to 100, so what nodes should I skip?

How does this work as a League starter? Any tips for gearing, skill links before 5link? Maybe GMP as there won't be dying sun etc?

The last nodes to skip are the two final evasion nodes and the jewel node (next to point blank) and one of the frenzy charge nodes. That brings you down to 95, if you got the res, Survivalist and those 3 nodes can be dropped that's level 92, and either another frenzy or Fangs of the viper and Master of the Arena can be dropped. That's 90

As a league starter, yeah it's entirely viable, I did it in flashback and was still at 50% crit by level 50 with no charges or anything.

The only thing's that you might change would be using Searching eye jewels with life, onslaught, blind on hit, cold damage to attacks/bow attacks to beef yourself up and popping a blood rage in to generate frenzies instead of using Green Nightmare.

The alternative is to go Raider, it halves the damage but you end up with 75% Evasion, 75% 60% Dodge without Vaal Grace. and if you have a Quartz Flask you just ain't getting hit.

For single target, getting a barrage fires an additional projectile is a 10% more modifier straight up so always worth it.

And you'd just use Ice Shot - Added Cold - Increased Crit - Chain - Elemental Damage with Attacks then - LMP or GMP (as Opus gives 2 arrows and Deadeye gives another 1, so you're firing 4 by default) which you can switch out to Ice Bite, Cold Pen or Damage on Full Life that's up to you

Alternative amulets, Yoke of suffering for a bit more res and the cold to shock. Pandemonius obviously but Gloomfang is still your clearing badboy and with deadeye gives another 10% more modifier with Ricochet.

To replace Dying Sun, Taste of Hate if you can get it, or Wise oak if you got high enough cold res or balanced res
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SynixProcessing um 05.06.2019, 14:10:46
3.7 Tree and removal of legacy items in the build has been added at top of OP
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Would thiefs torment be any good?
"
UndeadJoker420 schrieb:
Would thiefs torment be any good?

You can feel free to use it yes, as long as you can offset the downside of gloomfang than sure, just know that you'll lose a fair bit of DPS considering how stupidly powerful Hyrri's Demise and The Taming are together (because of the fire, lightning and cold, high crit and chance to freeze shock and ignite being high enough to perma get all three on an enemy you will lost the 60% increased ele from the taming alongside it's others)

But as a levelling ring till you can get lucky enough to drop an ilvl75+ Elder Ring to get the 16-20 LGoH roll (only one that matters, the ilvl68 one you can use but then make sure the Hyrri' has perfect LGoH roll too and Gloomfang is Lose 20 only.
Hey thanks for the time and effort in the guide, thinking of using this as my starter for 3.7. At what point would i run into a wall with this build? My goal would be to clear guardians at least, but as long as it's a good mapper id love to start with this.

Also do you think this would be cheap due to everyone going melee this season?

Thanks for all your time!
"
BoneThrone schrieb:
Hey thanks for the time and effort in the guide, thinking of using this as my starter for 3.7. At what point would i run into a wall with this build? My goal would be to clear guardians at least, but as long as it's a good mapper id love to start with this.

Also do you think this would be cheap due to everyone going melee this season?

Thanks for all your time!

Atm I can usually down a guardian in about 15 seconds. So with non-legacy gear, make it 30 seconds.

The wall will be using thing's like Thief's Torment. If you're worried about survivability, you can swap out Gloomfang for Yoke of Suffering to get way more LGoH defence.

The final swap out which is about 60% of the damage but a lot more defence is to go Raider. Raider has much higher dodge.

But I've been doing this build for each league for ages after I got bored of Cyclone that wasn't Cospri Discharge
Hi, thx for the guide. I downloaded your POB and you have as the final support on barrage cast on critical strike. I'm guessing you meant to have increased critical strike?
"
MrWonderful99 schrieb:
Hi, thx for the guide. I downloaded your POB and you have as the final support on barrage cast on critical strike. I'm guessing you meant to have increased critical strike?

Yeah sorry about that, Increased Crit Strikes, yeah that's the one.

No matter what PoB says on damage you can't use Ele Focus, it kills the mechanics
Hi again ive been following your guide for synthesis and its really fun. I do have a couple questions though. I just added gloomfang and hyyris ire. I'm using rats nest atm and have the deaths opus and hyrris demise quiver. I'm using darkray vector boots and slitherpinch gloves with a prismweeve sash. I'm having issues with being 1 shot by anything elemental. Also would thiefs torment be better than using 2 romira's banquet rings?.the taming is really expensive atm...

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: