[3.6] Purifying Flame Chieftain | 5mil+ DPS and 7.5k+ Life | All content viable

Is this build a decent league starter? The previous posts suggest, that you will have problems early on, when you dont have Kaoms yet.
I was thinking about starting flashback with this build, so it would be nice to have some experiences shared.
"
Milkybrown schrieb:
Is this build a decent league starter? The previous posts suggest, that you will have problems early on, when you dont have Kaoms yet.
I was thinking about starting flashback with this build, so it would be nice to have some experiences shared.

Sharing my experience as I made several PF chieftains this league.

1. You cant get purifying at lvl 2 as marauder. Solution; easy, either buy from a high lvl char, or make a templar and buy it at lvl 2.

2. Pf sucks for clearing at low lvl (small aoe and meh dmg until you get full fire conversion).
Level with molten strike or anything really. At lvl 4 we can get holy flame totem, which is very op for both lvling and end game dps.

3. Mana will suck really bad at low lvl, unless you give yourselves 2x praxis and/or atziri foible.

4. Herald of ash is the best buff for us. Way better than anger, hatred etc. Especially if you have circle of ash ring.

I would say it CAN be done as league starter, just dont expect to go zoom zoom until you gear up well enough. Even then, PF is a late bloomer. You need sufficiently large aoe, good mana sustain, and herald of ash to be slightly viable.

Once you gear up though, its not uncommon to blow up entire screen in 1 PF cast.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
How u sustain endurance charges on boss fights?
I have been working on a PF chieftain. What do you think of this setup: EB and MOM to run heralds of Ash and Purity and Hatred Aura (phys added as cold also buffs the minions), Three Dragons Mask (Fire shocks and cold ignites for Combustion debuffs) , my crits are Enabled and we have consecrated ground everywhere, vaal Rf and Flammability for single target dps, stone golem, CWDT immortal call and flesh offering, holy flame totem on a 4 link for more support. It's a basic setup where you run around and shoot the guys like it's Smash TV. My damage is very nice , on a 5 link chest still.

I am using other fun unique items... triple 7% Surgebinders, since I have 12% chance to gain charges from Conduit tree. My rings are Mokou's Embrace (chieftain here , please ignite me) and Kikazaru (just because I like the curse resist and regen). Rise of the Pheonix Shield has decent life and regen and +5 max fire res, I dont mind it. And Shavronne's Gambits to go fast and add to my ES Regen. I have some spell leech and a decent regalia I saved for a rainy day (I did not think I would be using it on a Chieftain tho), he is not too easy to kill altogether
Sorry if I've been unresponsive, if it's not clear yet I kind of got bored of the league and ended up quitting a few weeks back.

Unfortunately since Synthesis is not going core this build is going to be fairly outdated. You can still pull it off with mark of the shaper + elder ring, but the crux of the build is abusing the damage from herald of ash rings so it won't be nearly as potent.

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback and enjoyed the build, mayhaps see you in future leagues. I might write more guides in the future since this was my first, but boy was it exhausting xd.
meanwhile in Blight, HoA rings are back on the menu...
"
Anbokr schrieb:
Sorry if I've been unresponsive, if it's not clear yet I kind of got bored of the league and ended up quitting a few weeks back.

Unfortunately since Synthesis is not going core this build is going to be fairly outdated. You can still pull it off with mark of the shaper + elder ring, but the crux of the build is abusing the damage from herald of ash rings so it won't be nearly as potent.

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback and enjoyed the build, mayhaps see you in future leagues. I might write more guides in the future since this was my first, but boy was it exhausting xd.

Any chance of an updated version since it is possible to get the Circle of anguish again?
I'm going to be ressurecting this build for 3.10 with an updated tree with cluster jewels. I'm getting a crit multi build together right now I'll update once I have it off the ground with a couple pobs.
Can still be okay. With stuff like cluster jewels you have access to more fire pen. Yiu kose too much investing in crit multi for defense. League is too mobile to really utilize intensify effectively so id go against it. Overall it's still viable to do consistently about 3-4 mil combined shaper dps without intensify now. I haven't super min maxed in game but I also have a herald stacking char so this feels shitty even with having like 3 mil shapee dps and 5.4k life
Note gear was like 10-15 ex budget. Some of the cluster jewels were either crafted or 1ex each as cooked alive is super nice and one master of fire node eliminates the need for wave of conviction. Rings were 4 ex each for decent implicits and a good +3 fire skills staff ran me 2 ex but I got a great deal

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: