[3.6] Purifying Flame Chieftain | 5mil+ DPS and 7.5k+ Life | All content viable

That's what I thought ;)

I'm currently still improving my gear but it's starting to get expensive (I'm not very rich) but I still have aroud 300-400k dps in POB..

I wonder what I have done wrong to be like 10x less powerfull

But clearing maps up to T12-13 is still very smooth though
"
Zarkaos schrieb:
That's what I thought ;)

I'm currently still improving my gear but it's starting to get expensive (I'm not very rich) but I still have aroud 300-400k dps in POB..

I wonder what I have done wrong to be like 10x less powerfull

But clearing maps up to T12-13 is still very smooth though

Your biggest upgrade point is your staff, it is giga budget. When you do start hunting for a new one, take a look at the staff crafting/shopping section.
Do you think this build is viable for hc?
Finally got the build going and it’s awesome! I was wondering if you could check my gear and see what’s the next biggest investment I could do to improve the build. I’m thinking about getting a double zealotry’s watchers eye or a better staff. Thanks.
"
Anbokr schrieb:

Your biggest upgrade point is your staff, it is giga budget. When you do start hunting for a new one, take a look at the staff crafting/shopping section.

Thanks, That's what I thought, but Staves with 6L and even 1 single mod are still very expensive for me, I'm gonna look for crafting it with time.
Any recommendations on the tree if you don't have a Tabula?
"
fishB0 schrieb:
Do you think this build is viable for hc?

Every build is HC viable, until you die. And you will.

Have fun starting over.
Respecced into this, trash clear is good, but my damage is low.
Tried doing shaped underground river T14 but the boss did too much damage to me so i died before killing him, one hit of my purifying flame did maybe 5% of his health.
Any tips?
Health is also low, im on 5910.
But im also level 81 and missing the scion wheel cluster, and gear doesn't have great life rolls so that explains that.
Any tips for more damage?

Gear:

Spoiler
I notice you're spending like 7 points for mana and reduced mana; what about eldritch battery, which is only 5 points away? Wouldn't the 0.2% leech from heart of flame be enough to sustain it? This would free up 2 gem slots from dropping clarity and enlighten (also easing the budget- enlighten 4 does not come cheap), not to mention 2 extra passive points.

What do you think?

Edit: Oh I see, it prevents you from using arcane surge at all. Not so good in that case, although it might be worth if your staff doesn't have the arcane surge mod...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Q0heleth um 06.04.2019, 10:33:19
What are your thoughts on going with the more 'crit' oriented tree that has been seen on previous Inquisitor builds?

I was looking at some stuff in PoB and it seems like you can get the majority of the crit/Avatar of Fire damage with even more overall life thanks to the early % nodes that Marauder gets.

Since this build already has huge DPS with a priority on cast speed, I was wondering if it's even worth it to try and make a hybrid of the two? I had been working on a Staff Inquisitor version for a bit before this came out but the overall health of this is more appealing.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: