[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
MilanUGS schrieb:

Hey guys... what armor should i use? If the 2nd what crafts would you take?

In my opinion the first one is better. I actually like 5% life recovery on kill a ton when playing in league.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

What do you think about that vengeant cascade? Does it work nice with barrage and ts?
What else do you use?
"
"
Armisal schrieb:
What do you think about astramentis for bossing? It’s gives like 100 to all stats, so massive life and Dex (damage) gain. What stats are you looking on greatwolf to make it better than this?

A rare one with cold damage %, flat cold damage, Dex, elemental and Crit multi would also be comparable no?

Astramentis is a great started amulet. An increased damage per 15 dex amulet will always win vs bosses, but a 32% attributes ammy with multi or generic damage increases might out perform it.

"
yanlive schrieb:
how u going to cast vunerability, haste and herald of ice at same time. wat do u been eating?

I'm very confused by your posts. Please look at the Gem Links section, not whatever you are looking at. I never said to use vulnerability, because that's for phys builds...

Also I put in different choices for the build, as there are alternatives to what I use

I never said to use vulnerability??? so what fuck is this???

have you been using drugs?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yanlive um 24.09.2019, 21:07:49
"
yanlive schrieb:

Sorry that I made a small mistake when I wrote the guide 6 months ago. Intuition would lead you to the idea that for the alternative items section that maybe I linked an item from another character. And if you read the guide you would see that I did not recommend using those gems in the gem links section. Also what gems should you use in your head? Maybe the ones I linked in the guide itself? I made you buy 3 gloves? I gave you options for 3 different gloves and explanations of when you should use them. I'm not going to hold your hand
"
MilanUGS schrieb:

What do you think about that vengeant cascade? Does it work nice with barrage and ts?
What else do you use?

The testing video I saw of it didn't seem that good. I'm kind of curious myself if it's worth.
"
MilanUGS schrieb:

What else do you use?

The testing video I saw of it didn't seem that good. I'm kind of curious myself if it's worth.
"
"
yanlive schrieb:

Sorry that I made a small mistake when I wrote the guide 6 months ago. Intuition would lead you to the idea that for the alternative items section that maybe I linked an item from another character. And if you read the guide you would see that I did not recommend using those gems in the gem links section. Also what gems should you use in your head? Maybe the ones I linked in the guide itself? I made you buy 3 gloves? I gave you options for 3 different gloves and explanations of when you should use them. I'm not going to hold your hand

You are really doing this build wrong man,
Grace
Aura, Spell, AoE
Level: 20 (Max)
Mana Reserved: 50%

Precision
Aura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 186

i'm really disappointed because i spent hours currency and patience on this shit.

You have to cast HATRED and HERALD OF ICE. 75% mana reserved. ARE YOU THE SUPERMAN?

I gave you options for 3 different gloves and explanations of when you should use them.

HAHAHA THAT ONE WAS GOOD, NO MAN you just told this one is good, that one is good too, no but this one has more damage. You only confused the person reading this, i dont know even anymore what call this post.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yanlive um 25.09.2019, 01:24:04
"
yanlive schrieb:

Grace
Aura, Spell, AoE

Precision
Aura, Spell, AoE

i'm really disappointed because i spent hours currency and patience on this shit.

You have to cast HATRED and HERALD OF ICE. 75% mana reserved. ARE YOU THE SUPERMAN?

I gave you options for 3 different gloves and explanations of when you should use them.

HAHAHA THAT ONE WAS GOOD, NO MAN you just told this one is good, that one is good too, no but this one has more damage. You only confused the person reading this, i dont know even anymore what call this post.

precision you keep at level 1, like I said in the build guide. Vaal grace is a skill that is not reserving mana like grace, like I said in the build guide. I have thousands of people who ran this build and had no problems, you're the one who has no clue what they're doing. Also you sent me a message in game that I could get your account banned for, so stop spamming my thread please.

Look at this thread, 150000 views. You're the first person to leave a negative comment on how I put together the thread, and you clearly didn't read any of the instructions, you just looked at the pictures and items.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FamilyManZed um 25.09.2019, 01:50:39
"
"
yanlive schrieb:

Grace
Aura, Spell, AoE

Precision
Aura, Spell, AoE

precision you keep at level 1, like I said in the build guide. Vaal grace is a skill that is not reserving mana like grace, like I said in the build guide. I have thousands of people who ran this build and had no problems, you're the one who has no clue what they're doing. Also you sent me a message in game that I could get your account banned for, so stop spamming my thread please.

Look at this thread, 150000 views. You're the first person to leave a negative comment on how I put together the thread, and you clearly didn't read any of the instructions, you just looked at the pictures and items.

you dont say anything, you just threw there and expect that people understands everything. if was fine explained it was not that mess. Dont have even a support for people leveling and gearing.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yanlive um 25.09.2019, 02:32:58

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: