[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

WHERE DID U GOT 155 STR TO USE VULNERABILITY??? HAHHAHAHAHA U A ARE A A JOKER. ABYSS GLOVES NO RARE GLOVES, NO NOW ITS A NEW ONE. HAHAHAHHAHAHA
HOW I GOING TO SHOOT ARROWS WITH 90% RESERVED MANA???
So what's the optimal way to craft the bow ?
Serrated (attack) + Frigid (cold) + Shuddering (speed) ?
how u going to cast vunerability, haste and herald of ice at same time. wat do u been eating?
What do you think about astramentis for bossing? It’s gives like 100 to all stats, so massive life and Dex (damage) gain. What stats are you looking on greatwolf to make it better than this?

A rare one with cold damage %, flat cold damage, Dex, elemental and Crit multi would also be comparable no?
"
Armisal schrieb:
What do you think about astramentis for bossing? It’s gives like 100 to all stats, so massive life and Dex (damage) gain. What stats are you looking on greatwolf to make it better than this?

A rare one with cold damage %, flat cold damage, Dex, elemental and Crit multi would also be comparable no?

Astramentis is a great started amulet. An increased damage per 15 dex amulet will always win vs bosses, but a 32% attributes ammy with multi or generic damage increases might out perform it.

"
yanlive schrieb:
how u going to cast vunerability, haste and herald of ice at same time. wat do u been eating?

I'm very confused by your posts. Please look at the Gem Links section, not whatever you are looking at. I never said to use vulnerability, because that's for phys builds...

Also I put in different choices for the build, as there are alternatives to what I use
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hey! I've managed to fit in enough flask effectiveness for Dying Sun to give 3 additional projectiles, which increases the DPS in the *budget* PoB by more than 1 million. I took down Avatar of the Hunt circle and the King of the Hill section of bow crit. I annointed my amulet for Aqueous Accelerant, allocated Profane Chemistry (which also gives a 12% increased max life), and 1 Mana and Flask effect to the right of Ranger. Also swapped one of the jewels for conqueror's potency. We have 1 spare skill point this way at lvl 100 which i would spend for another 5% increased maximum life. This puts us at 51% flask effectiveness.
@Deaglebro

Can you check my post about the bow if its worth crafting on ? its on the previous page!
Selling my gear:
IGN:Mepfis
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mepfis um 24.09.2019, 17:39:35
"
Raotiz schrieb:
@Deaglebro

Can you check my post about the bow if its worth crafting on ? its on the previous page!

Sorry, we are super busy with this project so it's hard to read everything right now, and there's a lot of people waiting for the bow to be finished. 20 cold pen is about the same as crafted 16 ele pen in my opinion. I'm not sure with current prices if something like that would be worth multimodding. It's up to you. Double damage isn't completely necessary but on a multimodded bow you can definitely feel the powerspike.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: