[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"

Thanks! That's actually a really good question. I haven't been able to play this league much so I haven't tested +1 secondary projectiles instead of +2. What I can tell you is that the +1 enchantment provides more damage as the secondary projectiles go from 3->4, which is a huge damage boost and coverage boost. At the same time Fractal Thoughts gives us an incredible amount of damage and is an absurd power spike. Personally I think I would revert back to a Starkonja's or Devoto's with the +1 enchant instead. 40% increased damage works the same way 40% increased on an item, so it's not a more multiplier and is not that great.

thx :), fact is now fractal thought with ts ench is 60-70ex, pretty absurd for just +1 secondary projectile if you ask me, starkonja it is then :D (or devoto, but that is expansive too ;P)
"
aberm schrieb:
Just came to say thanks for the guide and instead I get this epic comedy starring yanlive. Please don't get his posts scrubbed, these last two pages made me laugh a lot.
BTW this is probably one of the best ways to max out bow characters. There is almost nothing that can't be done with it, and it transitions perfectly into the no life, deep delve builds if one should choose. Cheers and good work.

lol one of the main reasons I haven't reported him is because I find it quite amusing :) And thanks! I think I will make a subsection about transitioning into the deep delve build since that is so popular.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FamilyManZed um 25.09.2019, 16:50:20
hahaha you guys are very funny too.I wanted to see if you suffered like me =(.

the guy dont answer my question about the mistery jewel. The boss, better say.

Tell me Boss i dont understand that mistery jewel u told solve my mana problems.

Seriously im really confused. That 0.8% mana leech will deal with my problem?

And im really sorry if ive been arrogant in previous posts with you i was just struggling to make things work here.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yanlive um 25.09.2019, 17:14:02
"
yanlive schrieb:
hahaha you guys are very funny too.I wanted to see if you suffered like me =(.

the guy dont answer my question about the mistery jewel. The boss, better say.

Tell me Boss i dont understand that mistery jewel u told solve my mana problems.

Seriously im really confused. That 0.8% mana leech will deal with my problem?

And im really sorry if ive been arrogant in previous posts with you i was just struggling to make things work here.

It's all good. I commented on the previous page why it's good and why it works so well. The last post on the page I think. Lioneye's fall should be one of the first items you buy on a bow build. Also you should do uber lab so you can ascend to deadeye, it gives so much power.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FamilyManZed um 25.09.2019, 17:22:39
Regarding Cinderswallow Urn - it doesn't provide ignite directly, right? Do I need some source of fire damage?

Edit: I just realized we probably don't care about ignite part.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ixxxo um 25.09.2019, 17:52:09
"
ixxxo schrieb:
Regarding Cinderswallow Urn - it doesn't provide ignite directly, right? Do I need some source of fire damage?

Edit: I just realized we probably don't care about ignite part.

As long as you're doing 1 point of fire damage you will ignite the enemy, which means you'll get 10% more damage. The flask is nuts.
Hello!

Thank you very much for this amazing build. It will be my first bow character and I still have a lot to learn.

The thing is I'm really confused about one thing:
The guide states that "Barrage fires an additional projectile" is the best enchant for this build. But you all are using and talking about the +1 tornado shot enchant? Is the barrage enchant a better choice, or is it situational? Can you please explain a bit. Thanks!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von vaz1o um 25.09.2019, 18:40:32
"
vaz1o schrieb:
Hello!

Thank you very much for this amazing build. It will be my first bow character and I still have a lot to learn.

The thing is I'm really confused about one thing:
The guide states that "Barrage fires an additional projectile" is the best enchant for this build. But you all are using and talking about the +1 tornado shot enchant? Is the barrage enchant a better choice, or is it situational? Can you please explain a bit. Thanks!

Sorry updated that section. I have a word document of this entire thread and I think I accidentally deleted the recommended enchants for the 2 other skills

"
Helmet: For Helmet enchants best in slot enchants for the three recommended skills

Tornado Shot: Tornado Shot fires an Additional Secondary Projectile or Tornado Shot fires 2 additional secondary projectiles if you are in standard.

Barrage: Barrage fires an Additional Projectile or Barrage fires 2 additional projectiles if you are in standard.

Lightning Arrow: Lightning Arrow hits 2 Additional Enemies
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FamilyManZed um 25.09.2019, 19:27:16
"
yanlive schrieb:

im sorry i really dont understand your post, with this jewel, on passive skill tree the only thing that gives me mana where she goes its the node soul raker that leechs 0.8% of mana with attack damage, so im sorry my ignorance but wheres the solution here? im not using aspect of the cat btw, because i dont even have mana for this. And dont care about aspect of the cat. I already made all passives.

"

Well not only does it give you that but it also gives you life leech, a ton of crit chance and crit multi, blind on hit and increased recovery speed. The mana leech combined with cinderswallow urn will let you sustain mana quite easily. The only time I run out of mana is when I'm shooting at nothing in my hideout.

Well i was in the hope deluded that i was not going potting in this build only shoot and have fun like my necro that dont use any potion. =(

but worth by the caused damage done.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yanlive um 25.09.2019, 23:41:15
"
yanlive schrieb:

Well i was in the hope deluded that i was not going potting in this build only shoot and have fun like my necro that dont use any potion. =(

but worth by the caused damage done.

Well Lioneye's Fall will certainly make it easier for you to sustain mana. I press flasks 1+2+5 and 3+4 every 5 seconds so it's pretty easy to keep it up since we cast only 1 skill 99% of the time with our right click. Also you should get a quicksilvers flask instead of a mana one

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: