[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Does Arakalis fang have to have all gems linked?

no
hmm, how do I hit mobs with another spell other than cold for my spiders? Lightning orb is like a spell thats two feet infront of me, spiders are waaay ahead of me.
"
TheWhiteRussian1 schrieb:
hmm, how do I hit mobs with another spell other than cold for my spiders? Lightning orb is like a spell thats two feet infront of me, spiders are waaay ahead of me.

I find myself not needing to proc EE on anything but bosses. But for blighted maps I'd use ball lightning.
https://pastebin.com/eMPvZ6Sh what to change ? And would it be worthy to use Saqawal nest and just go aspect of avian instead ?
"
Akkimaru schrieb:
https://pastebin.com/eMPvZ6Sh what to change ? And would it be worthy to use Saqawal nest and just go aspect of avian instead ?

You're losing out on some easy damage by not using elemental equilibrium
Hi, question here, where do you actually socket spectres in ?
How am I supposed to hit mobs with EE? Everything is F&#$ing dead before I can get near it lol.
Double posted
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NecropK um 19.09.2019, 12:14:10
So is the cold version actually alot better then poison version? Im looking for most survivability in hc. Im using a vaal regalia with life/life%/res to get life and es. How much more ehp do you get with kaoms? And what would you drop gem wise? Also I guess a hubris or something with life would also give more ehp? Is losing eldritch battery a problem? Also can you explain why MOM when all mana is reserved? Your original explination doesnt make sense to me?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NecropK um 19.09.2019, 16:46:49
"
NecropK schrieb:
Is losing eldritch battery a problem? Also can you explain why MOM when all mana is reserved? Your original explination doesnt make sense to me?

MoM when all mana is reserved because Eldritch Battery (energy shield protects mana instead of life), so whatever damage that would have gone to the mana due to MoM is not taken by ES, and you essentially split damage received between life and es with MoM.

So obviously with all mana reserved and MoM, losing Eldritch Battery would be quite a problem.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: