[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

noticed you using dread banner but i get no stages on that as im not hitting anything - is it just for the impale buff?
Loving this build tho :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pengefinchess um 15.09.2019, 10:55:59
Cool guide. Fun build so far.

Is Carrion Golem worth the slot? It provides only flat phys and seems to give only a minimal dmg boost with it.

What about Feeding Frenzy?
"In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed"

Seems like a super big buff to dmg and speed for our spiders.

But how to fit it in the build? We are socket starved already, it would be best with Zombies probably, but we kinda want meat shield support for our zombies too? Anyone know how they interact with another?

Would Hungry Loop be a solution?
I decided to start the league with spiders. Orb of Chance created me a knife on a bloody aqueduct. Nice
I changed the passive tree slightly as I realized going down to Maruader is the same points and leaves you open to take more life nodes if you want.

Also, in calculation be sure to put 1 corpse nearby for necro's plague bonus.

"
Pengefinchess schrieb:
noticed you using dread banner but i get no stages on that as im not hitting anything - is it just for the impale buff?
Loving this build tho :)

The banner will only gain stacks when you impale with your attacks. Which means you will almost never have banner stacks.

Not to worry though, your spiders still receive that impale chance benefits which is why we use it. Impale is very strong.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von FoldedCorner um 16.09.2019, 01:00:21
Hey there,

first of all I want to thank you for this awesome build. I've tried it out in Legion league for the first time, enjoyed it quite a bit and now I'm playing it once again in Blight and enjoying it even more. Spiders are just minions that suit the best for me.

However there's one problem I've got with them. In Legion I wasn't using Spectres because of them killing my worms, so I could re-summon my spiders.
This time I'm using Carrion golem and Zombies and they're doing the same thing with worms. Don't you know any workaround for it? I've been de-summoning the Carrion golem so I could summon the spiders and that worked for me, because after that I needed to summon only 1 minion back, but when I added Zombies, it started to be quite annoying to be summoning 9 minions every ~2 mins.
"
skyscan schrieb:

Not to worry though, your spiders still receive that impale chance benefits which is why we use it. Impale is very strong.

Dread banner is 21% more physical damage for 10% mana reserved. Not bad, but not "very strong" either, especially given how the build is either focused on poison or cold damage.

Edit: From the pob itself, with the cold setup, you do 41% physical damage in the whole mix. With aura effectiveness, dread banner gives 32% chance to impale for 66% damage, that's 21% more damage in average on 41% damage. It leads to a 8% more global damage (0,41*1,21+0,59).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Keyen um 16.09.2019, 15:25:23
"
Keyen schrieb:
"
skyscan schrieb:

Dread banner is 21% more physical damage for 25% mana reserved. Not bad, but not "very strong" either, especially given how the build is either focused on poison or cold damage.

Edit: From the pob itself, with the cold setup, you do 41% physical damage in the whole mix. With aura effectiveness, dread banner gives 32% chance to impale for 66% damage, that's 21% more damage in average on 41% damage. It leads to a 8% more global damage (0,41*1,21+0,59).

Oh right, because 50% damage is converted to chaos. I'd still use it over War banner because of the defensive bonus. And if you're using zombies they'll take full advantage :o For only 10% reserve it's definitely worth it.
That being said, skitterbots are great, and socketing them into helm might allow for that to be reserved. I'll look into it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FoldedCorner um 16.09.2019, 15:34:06
No, spiders don't convert anything to chaos, their viper strike is added chaos damage. However, you still do a lot of cold damage, which doesn't benefit from impale. Your current damage repartition is 41% physical, 39% cold and 20% chaos.

(Little error about the mana reserved from dread banner, i made a mistake and I mixed their respective mana reservation with blood&sand/flesh&stones )
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Keyen um 16.09.2019, 15:38:51
Might have been mentioned before. But I have found that if you go against a wall or corner, when you do the desecrate orb of storms withering jar initial summon, you will always get spiders to summon.The reasons they usually aren't summoning is because the withering jar throws them beyond the range of the corpses/orb, the wall prevents that.
Does Arakalis fang have to have all gems linked? (sorry probably stupid, new to game)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: