[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Codiak324 schrieb:
Hey everyone,

Ive put together a full cluster jewel version of the build and thought I'd share my results for those interested. First of all, here's the POB so you can take a look:

https://pastebin.com/L1gMupDt

Looks good, mind if I use this PoB in the guide?

"
Parzival1423 schrieb:
Hey there. Just curious if i could ask, what do you think of the new changes to Rallying cry? if it makes it useless (since we barely have any damage on our weapons) what do we do? Do we just wait for it to come out, and maybe all that Warcry Effect will add up to a lot of flat damage and be fine? :P

Anyways, just curious about your opinion. Guess we need to wait right?

Can't say for sure, but flat damage is insane for spiders, because of how fast they attack already. We won't know if it's a buff or nerf until the numbers get out.

Also, cluster jewels might get nerfed and they're definitely going to be harder to obtain now.
"
skyscan schrieb:

"
Parzival1423 schrieb:
Hey there. Just curious if i could ask, what do you think of the new changes to Rallying cry? if it makes it useless (since we barely have any damage on our weapons) what do we do? Do we just wait for it to come out, and maybe all that Warcry Effect will add up to a lot of flat damage and be fine? :P

Anyways, just curious about your opinion. Guess we need to wait right?

Can't say for sure, but flat damage is insane for spiders, because of how fast they attack already. We won't know if it's a buff or nerf until the numbers get out.

Also, cluster jewels might get nerfed and they're definitely going to be harder to obtain now.

True, but also they're removing the AS from Intimidating cry :P Isn't the % damage from Rallying just really huge? We dont have really any good flat damage on Arakaali's fang for the new rallying :(

EDIT-New idea: Replace Al Dhih with a really high flat damage weapon in your Main hand to benefit from rallying cry the most. Warcrys after the change will Not share cooldowns anymore, but we can’t have them instant with a Annoint. Considering we don’t really do anything else anyways, why not just let them have the lower cooldown, put Fang in your offhand, and buy the highest flat damage weapon for main hand which would still work with Whirling Blades. Besides, there’s a pretty high chance Al Dhih will be reworked or changed anyways as it has a triggered warcry which literally got removed/fully reworked, and it has a powerful effect of halving the warcry cooldown base.

EDIT 2So...the warcry notables we stack are all literally useless and dont give aoe or duration anymore :( On the other hand, Enduring cry's regen is insanely higher. I really wanna know a good build now with the changes. The minion large cluster received no changes at all from what I can see, only that crafting them may be harder.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Parzival1423 um 16.06.2020, 23:55:44
Anyone is running this build in this season? Since Skyscan said that he's not updating the build?
Wait. Sky is not going to update this build for 3.11?
Sky noo my hero!what will i do now :_O . I will have to use my brain or someone else. How can i live now :D?
- NVM, I will give it a try to the POB @Codiak324 linked :D! wish me luck! I tried this build in 3.10 I believe or before I can't remember but I used to love it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NaraKuroha um 12.10.2020, 02:53:35
"
NaraKuroha schrieb:
- NVM, I will give it a try to the POB @Codiak324 linked :D! wish me luck! I tried this build in 3.10 I believe or before I can't remember but I used to love it.

Q_Q I had no Idea the warcyrs were nerfed, not quite sure what to put in the 6 cluster jewels now :(

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: