[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Anyone know if PoB accurately calculates the diminishing returns on ele pen?

Running shroud of the lightless and PoB says my dps is significantly higher w/ lightning pen stacked with ele pen, vs. increased crit strikes/damage, faster attacks, etc.

I am skeptical that it is accurate and it's tough to test.
Very solid build, switched to scourge arrow very early on and have only used it since then as clear, can easily do Shaper and Red Elder but for Uber elder you might need some health and a Dying sun flask

This is my current gear:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Arencia um 24.12.2018, 19:57:13
So i saw what your currently running in 3.5 and after trying it out it feels much much better. Is the lightning arrow interchangeable with Tornado shot? and if not what links would you recommend instead. Also what are you now using to generate power charges. My crit chance is rather low
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IProCA um 25.12.2018, 19:55:03
"
Arencia schrieb:
Very solid build, switched to scourge arrow very early on and have only used it since then as clear, can easily do Shaper and Red Elder but for Uber elder you might need some health and a Dying sun flask

This is my current gear:

Arencia.
Your stuff is out of currencies for most of us. Look my character. its already somme exalts and i'm very far from perfect end game :).

Your stuff iss verry very very end game... But it shoes us the right way to go.

Belly of the beast 5 link blue sockets is a godd example for end game item :).

Personnaly my stuff is completed and i get a very high DPS..BUT. i miss some life cause of The taming*2 and the choice to play the wise oak.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sylmarin/characters

Anrencia : some questions :

- How many exalts did you spend ?
- What is your life pool atm whith all buffs ?
- whats is your DPS in Head Out whith Wrath and Thunder and golem activated ?

Thanks.

ps :Ho. i just discover in this league what Phase run is .... IT'S REALLY USEFULL !!! lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sylmarin um 25.12.2018, 16:33:14
"
sylmarin schrieb:
"
Arencia schrieb:

This is my current gear:

Arencia.
Your stuff is out of currencies for most of us. Look my character. its already somme exalts and i'm very far from perfect end game :).

Your stuff iss verry very very end game... But it shoes us the right way to go.

Belly of the beast 5 link blue sockets is a godd example for end game item :).

Personnaly my stuff is completed and i get a very high DPS..BUT. i miss some life cause of The taming*2 and the choice to play the wise oak.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sylmarin/characters

Anrencia : some questions :

- How many exalts did you spend ?
- What is your life pool atm whith all buffs ?
- whats is your DPS in Head Out whith Wrath and Thunder and golem activated ?

Thanks.

ps :Ho. i just discover in this league what Phase run is .... IT'S REALLY USEFULL !!! lol

I have not heavily invested much currency into the build besides a 6link The Tempest(5ex) which i got early on, The belly of the beast i made myself with Vorici socket trick, for the most part i bought these items for around
~20-50c. There is a little bit crafting involved like
Which i bought for 50c, annuled some T10 prefix and crafted lightning damage. I estimate around 8ex in total i guess? Granted i sniped some items for very cheap prices.

I've upgraded my gear with a 2 socket tombfist but i was running 6.7k life and now 6.8k life with tombfist.

Shaper DPS is 1.1mil with my previous glove

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Arencia um 25.12.2018, 19:31:28
HI!!

how the hell do i 6link my Storm Cloud? it says its maxed at 3.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks in advance.
hey. are you using Scourge arrow for clearing maps to ? or do u have a sec 6l bow with Lightning Arrow. and i guess after chin sol nerf, The Tempest overall. :D
"
Arencia schrieb:
Spoiler

This is my current gear:

U need phys flat damage. Right now u didnt inflict bleed so u didnt get benefits from Rupture ascendancy node. So u loose 10k avg damage and 100-150k dps.

"
Nowset schrieb:
Spoiler
HI!!

Sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks in advance.

Transform it to the Tempest bow (read at the wiki how to do that)

"
Milos123 schrieb:
hey. are you using Scourge arrow for clearing maps to ? or do u have a sec 6l bow with Lightning Arrow. and i guess after chin sol nerf, The Tempest overall. :D

Scourage arrow also good to cleare maps. there is only drowback of door problem, if u can hendle it feel free to use it for all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yodda_ua um 26.12.2018, 10:26:36
"
Nowset schrieb:
HI!!

Sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks in advance.

Hey what item level is your bow? Might be too low
"
yodda_ua schrieb:
"
Arencia schrieb:
Spoiler

This is my current gear:

U need phys flat damage. Right now u didnt inflict bleed so u didnt get benefits from Rupture ascendancy node. So u loose 10k avg damage and 100-150k dps.

The tempest "No physical damage" is local, should be able to apply bleed through other means such as Jewel mod
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Arencia um 26.12.2018, 15:04:05

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: