[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Just landed an inpulsa from the blood altar...

can't decide whether to use or sell and stick w/ shroud and abyss jewel stacking..
hello
am i missing something or is the recommended passive skill tree posted somewhere around here cuz i am fairly new and dont know much about building
thanks
"
Arceusone schrieb:
hello
am i missing something or is the recommended passive skill tree posted somewhere around here cuz i am fairly new and dont know much about building
thanks

It's under the section titled path of building. I took a break for awhile and I guess this is the new thing now, you have to copy paste the code into pastbin, sorry don't have links right handy right now
Tried the build up to level 85. Started using lightning arrow again. It just feels a lot better for clearing then Scourge arrow.
For armour, I've been using The Perfect Form and I find it hard to give up. I find this build rather lacking in defensive mechanics (feels squishy) and having arctic armour makes me much more comfortable. Not sure if I should stick with it or change to shroud/inpulsa's eventually for more damage.

This build is awesome. My gear this season! I've never gotten so far before.
https://pastebin.com/EN125hVq did not work for me
"
Bubbletealychee schrieb:

This build is awesome. My gear this season! I've never gotten so far before.

Nice to hear! I also wasn't aware of the existance of Choir of the Storm, I think I might add that to the Build Guide as an alternate Amulet option in the near future. :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
I have zero idea how to use that pastebin. Are they a way you can just link your passive tree url?
The best way to use the pastebin is to go download Path of Building to import the pastebin link. (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases)

Alternately, if you don't want to look at pastebins, you can look at characters in people's profiles as ways to build out characters (just feel free to click on the account name and if they've chosen to share their characters, you can view their items and their trees.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von jhallum um 01.01.2019, 13:20:44

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: