[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
maxi0326 schrieb:
What skill do we use from level 1 to 40 while doing ACT 1~4?
lightning arrow? Rain of arrow? toxic rain?

I lvled with rain of arrows and had no problem, one shotting most rare mobs.
IGN: Éclairepewpew
i play a similar build on cold dmg with farrul's item and hopeshredder but i don t know what is better
I don't really understand what weapons to use after 3.5, is chin-sol not worth getting anymore? In that case, what weapon should we use with scourge arrow?
"
sess schrieb:
I don't really understand what weapons to use after 3.5, is chin-sol not worth getting anymore? In that case, what weapon should we use with scourge arrow?
"
sess schrieb:

I started with the tempest. That felt pretty mediocre but I noticed I had a high amount of dexterity, so I grabbed a shaped bow with cold damage for every 10 dex and that is feeling really good. Swapped to HoI but still running wrath for now. I’m only 79 so not high level yet and I still have tons of upgrades to make. I’m just shy of 600 dex but it’s going really well on a 5link. I’m still pretty broke so the bow is a super mediocre one too that only cost like 4c or something like that.

I tried a chin sol briefly but it didn’t feel that great. The nerf on that was probably necessary but it feels pretty mediocre now. Kinda like what happened with doomfletch. It’s usable but the nerfs are very noticeable.

I would imagine a hopeshredder would be pretty decent too. I think the new betrayal specific bow might be decent for a physical version. Would be pretty synergistic with the deadeye bleed node too. Can probably work something with poison physical build and the chaos conversion scourge does in its own.

I had to switch up the build a little bit though to go dex focused. I’m skipping a lot in the shadow and witch areas. I might run a shapers touch once I get resists squared up. That should give a lot of life with all the dex. I went all the way to phase acro and grabbed hyrri’s body armor too. Sitting at 50 dodge and 40 spell dodge. Between the dodge and the bleed node in deadeye it feels reasonably tanky to channel for a second for scourge.

The damage is pretty spectacular for my gear level. I think a hopeshredder would be a little more damage if I had some more frenzy charges but dex stacking feels like it is the perfect pair for scourge arrow. Map bosses fall over nicely with a crit or two. Some abyss jewels and a 6l should be enough damage for guardians and whatnot.

If you have the funds to get a good dex stacking bow you can probably get wild damage numbers. 20% double damage and 7% crit with good attack speed and your set for everything is imagine.
Been leveling this build with small changes in the tree, like taking Soul Raker with Lioneye's Fall since the jewel is dirt cheap this league and I'm not really a fan of Vaal Pact. This way I get enough life and mana leech along with some crit chance and multiplier.

Inpulsa and 2 socket Tombfists are like 5 ex so I settled with 1 socket tombfists for now and saving up currency for Shroud of the Lightless. As for gems I'll probably drop Faster Attacks since it seems like ele penetration from Shroud stacks with Lightning penetration gem.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Soosiz um 22.12.2018, 07:01:21
just remainder for author :D if he can reply on our question :) one he is there :D srsly dont take those auras :D
hi.

Now I'm at good stuff.
I have many adjustements to do : the prupose is to play The wise oak.
So i have to optimise my stuff : boots and belt.

I need a 6 link Tempest (4-5 ex).

And to finish, i will buy awsome Jewel like 45life-lightning damage - lighning damage bow (very expensive).

The build is very powerfull, but it demands a lot of investment and a Eng-game play (lvl 92+) if you want a 6K pool life, etc ....

I play whith 2*the taming and i'm actually at 5400 life.

I need Tombist 2 abysal socks 6% life to upmy life. (and all my jewel > 40 life)

TIPS : if you are under 35% crit, don't play Assassin's Mark. Play Elemental Weakness.

To terminate, my dps in HO buffed (herald of thunder + Wrath + Golem of ice) :

Scourge arrow one arrow + faster attacks as the author) : 42K dps
Lightning Arrow (whith greater multiple projectiles) : 31833 dps.

I got only a 5 link bow and the dps is very impressive.

In the pantheon, i'm playing Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul (whith all bonus)

I think i can win 10-15k whith some jewels and 6 link bow.

Bye bye :)
I have about 1 ex 30c for spending. Is there anything specific I should look for up front? I have a 5L Tempest for dmg. Do I do Starks with an 40% Scourge dmg at 1 ex? Or start with more jewels with life and +lightning bow damage?

"
jhallum schrieb:
I have about 1 ex 30c for spending. Is there anything specific I should look for up front? I have a 5L Tempest for dmg. Do I do Starks with an 40% Scourge dmg at 1 ex? Or start with more jewels with life and +lightning bow damage?

Hi. i just went to see your character. if you got 1.5 ex to spend, i suggest you to wait.

Look at my stuff on my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sylmarin/characters;

Take a low version of the core items (Inpulsa is expensive so wait a bit to buy it).

i suggest you to rush "The taming" ring*2 (2.5-3 exalts). Take good shoes with movement 30%. change your amulet, belt (take a stygian vise because of a slot to jewel)
Take flask "Perpetual silver flask of adrenaline".

Because runing is LIFE :). Running is very defensive.

The order depends of the way you make money. So. Be exhaustive.

Bye
So yeah i would need some help again im currently running Tier 8-10 maps and struggle with staying alive against syndicate members and some map bosses and dont realy know what i should do to increase my dmg and survivability would apreciate some advice and would like to know if some of my items are crap (have 60 chaos to spend atm)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: