[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks a lot for this guide it would be amazing if you could add like a simple leveling list of gem/skill setups like many other builds have. I don't exactly know what my skill setups should be pre cruel lab. I get leveling with srs but is everything else the same? Thanks!
@viperesque

I got a question. How did you craft/obtain +58% minion DMG? Essence of Fear is giving up to 30%. And according to poeaffix there is no other minion mod for 1h mace.

And second question. If - by any chance - I will drop elder helmet, is it worth chaos spamming for minions mod? I meant, is that even possible in SSF or I will run out of chaoses before I got at least +level or some supported gem?

Thanks for a guide, doing quite okay with the current SSF gear and gem level. Just entered MAP, got a little low Light Resistance but going to change that with HAKU soon.
ING: Leesaurk
"
Leesaurk schrieb:
@viperesque

I got a question. How did you craft/obtain +58% minion DMG? Essence of Fear is giving up to 30%. And according to poeaffix there is no other minion mod for 1h mace.

And second question. If - by any chance - I will drop elder helmet, is it worth chaos spamming for minions mod? I meant, is that even possible in SSF or I will run out of chaoses before I got at least +level or some supported gem?

Thanks for a guide, doing quite okay with the current SSF gear and gem level. Just entered MAP, got a little low Light Resistance but going to change that with HAKU soon.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_delve_modifiers there are new delve modifiers
Trying this build as my league-starter. First time on a summoner. I didn't enjoy the SRS-lvling at all, but as soon I was ready to switch to the full setup it got much better! Since I play in a group with friends I had some space for diffrent skills, cause someone else is as example bringing auras. I tried the animated guardian because I never used that skill before and it looked like fun: and it is TONs of fun with this build! I gave it Leer Cast and some other items to buff the minions... suits good with Necromantic Aegis.

Only thing I am bit unsure aka it's unclear for me if we rather go for evasion or block?
"
viperesque schrieb:
"
Bubba477 schrieb:
Hello!

What does ball lightning do in this skill? Is that something casted manually?

You cast it manually. It curses and culls enemies, and also directs minions (because they attack anything you target with a skill).

"
Is it possible to play without shield charge? Thats just mobility right?

Yes absolutely. You'll just be a bit slower.

By the way, I'm currently playing the build as my Delve starter. Here is my character if anyone wants to see how it's going. Annihilating all delve content so far.

That clears it up then. Thanks!
First time trying this build so please forgive the noob question. I am using Holy Relic but i really do not know if it is doing anything. Is it useful or worth it at all? Second, i am having issues with strong ranged groups like the sentinels. They obliterate me before i can take them out. Is it just that my life is currently too low? I know i need to work on gear and and farming chaos to do that.

Cheers!
Holy Relic only triggers its buff when you attack an enemy, not cast a spell, so it's doing nothing.
first question:

angry why you run 2 stone golems ? i only get 1 time the life reggen... is it a bug ?

and seond question:

if i only can run 5 golems atm. which one should i run?
4 flame and 1 stone?

or 3 flame 1 stone and 1 lightning?
Bayern des samma mia
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bayerius um 04.09.2018, 08:58:39
This is my first time trying to run a summoner build. Have to say I almost quit and swapped to something different because I really hated SRS leveling. However, once I got bone sculptor, the build became really fun. Skeletons are much cooler than SRS.

Couple questions: When is good to swap to Zombie? I just started act 10 and don't really use SRS anymore, figure I could swap now.

Any benefit of running any auras other than clarity?
"
Crippl3 schrieb:
Holy Relic only triggers its buff when you attack an enemy, not cast a spell, so it's doing nothing.

Thank you!

BTW, I am having a blast with this build. Thank you!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: