[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

To choose between skeleton zombie vs skeleton spectrum, what would you take to delve?
Thanks a lot for this build, I'm planning to make it my league starter for Delve. I love the way you wrote the guide, feels like it will be very easy to follow so I'm excited for it.
I feel really excited after watching your guide.
I can't wait to try this build in the new league tomorrow.
Thanks for the sharing man:)
Are you struggling with sustaining mana? Herald of purity would be bitchin instead
So necromantic aegis and victario's charity are to give minions charges right? Is it worth spending the passive points?

I'm looking forward to trying this in Delve.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Autkast um 30.08.2018, 14:53:31
Summon holy relic any good for this build
For leveling or endgame?

Bayern des samma mia
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bayerius um 30.08.2018, 15:50:00
A suggestion for those who, like me, prefer not to have their golem on CwDT: Put the Shield Charge setup and the Stone Golem into a four-link together; the golem can then benefit from both Faster Attacks and Fortify.
"
xemath schrieb:
What are your thoughts on incorporating Herald of Purity/Smite? I know summoners are already socket starved, but do you think in some circumstances they would be worth a swap with other parts of the build? The lightning damage on smite seems pretty crazy high.

"
Sjabo schrieb:
Are you struggling with sustaining mana? Herald of purity would be bitchin instead

The other problem with HoP is that it only triggers when you kill an enemy, not when your minions do. That makes it quite hard to trigger the summon. While there are no issues with mana, MoM means that mana is basically life for us, so it doesn't seem worth sacrificing the ~600 ehp for HoP. If you want to, go ahead and try it though!

"
Autkast schrieb:
So necromantic aegis and victario's charity are to give minions charges right? Is it worth spending the passive points?

"
JohnMofo schrieb:
Also I'm very confused about necromantic aegis, how much of a dps increase is it in reallity(assuming we have victarios)?

Minions get higher benefits from charges than players do. Having frenzy charges on your minions is absurd, it's about a 40% more multiplier to their DPS.

"
aXao schrieb:

To choose between skeleton zombie vs skeleton spectrum, what would you take to delve?

I'm biased because I don't like spectres (which is why this guide exists at all).

"
Summon holy relic any good for this build
For leveling or endgame?

It might be. Impossible to tell at the moment because we have literally no idea of its numbers. I'm going to test it out.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
This is certainly going to be my Delve Starter.

Been playing around with the new jewel Unnatural Instinct https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unnatural_Instinct that you mentioned and I see the possibilities with it.

Using the Intuitive Leap jewel I kinda simulated how it would look.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/75M0D4uU

You would lose the 20 Int next to the Jewel Socket.
Here are the gains though:
15% Increased Maximum Energy Shield
9% increased Maximum Life
4% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
18% Increased Maximum Mana
10% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
10 Int.
That's really good.

I also experimented with using the Jewel in the socket close to Necromatic Aegis
PoB: https://pastebin.com/SsQ2xSze

Lose the 6% attack speed and 10 Int because that is how I pathed in but gain:
26% Increased Spell Damage
5 Int
9% Cast Speed
7% Attack Speed
5 Dex
45% Crit Multi
9% Movement Speed
Minion have 4% Chance to Block Attack Damage
8% Increased Maximum Life
10 Life Gained on Kill.
Wow that second one is awesome for 3 passive points. That jewel is going to be hella expensive.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Autkast um 30.08.2018, 20:43:37

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: