[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
XPrevailX schrieb:
I am using this build now but I cannot understand why your attack speed is so high on PoB. I removed ALL of your tree nodes, your gems, and your items. And your sitting at 6.5 attack rate, I've removed all of my gems, items, and tree nodes and sitting at 3.5 attack rate. How come its almost double mine?

Probs either a bug or something, either that or you had a load of stuff like frenzy charges enabled d/w about it. My attack speed with everything off in pob was 1.2 It's about 15 with everything on, would probs be higher if i had a better claw.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 1benjy1 um 19.04.2018, 13:16:00
Spoiler

How to improve this ? Feeling pretty squishy (barely 4k life) i know I could use a better crafted claw and was thinking about swapping tombfist for some rare evasion gloves..other than that no idea (btw PoB gives me 400k DPS and strangely 73% lightning res tho in game i got 85 or so, no idea why).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von stingwwe um 20.04.2018, 12:54:16
"
stingwwe schrieb:
Spoiler

How to improve this ? Feeling pretty squishy (barely 4k life) i know I could use a better crafted claw and was thinking about swapping tombfist for some rare evasion gloves..other than that no idea (btw PoB gives me 400k DPS and strangely 73% lightning res tho in game i got 85 or so, no idea why).

I would say you should get that claw sorted, especially with a hh. You'll feel less squishy if less things live to hit you. I have less hp from gear than you so you should be able to hit 5k life really.

I said it already in this thread, but you dont need vitality void, vaal pact alone is fine with our dps.
Drop it and either pick up the tri claw node at the top for more dmg. Or get thick skin right of vaal pact and then the 5% life node next to bravery. If you get to my sort of lvl you can then get the claw trio and then maybe the additional life/evasion nodes by revenge of the hunted.

Do not drop tombfists they are very op ^_^ you want a better jewel tho crit chance is basically half a stat. just get a life+cold dmgx2 one T1 life would cost like 1-2ex but for like 20-30c you can probs get a decent one.

Otherwise for your build in general you want a watchers eye, a better ammy, another opal ring and pick up the corrupts for your boots/gloves and enchant for helm. I would also recommend a seething flask, not bubbling. Also for boss fights you want to get a good stygian, I swap my hh out for guardians up.
How can you withstand curses without warding flask? I want to run overflowing chalice but don't want to drop my warding QS.
"
ForsakenSoul_ schrieb:
How can you withstand curses without warding flask? I want to run overflowing chalice but don't want to drop my warding QS.

Taste of hate is somewhat cheaper at this point in the league just buy one of them instead of a chalice.

Also most builds just don't get room for curse removal/warding, so get used to not being immune in general ^_^

This build deals with all curses well though, none of them should give you any real trouble. We already do everything so fast that temp chains isn't the end of the world, and ele weak, vulnerability etc don't really matter if we're rarely getting hit.

In short, you can more or less ignore curses, they shouldn't have much of a noticeable effect on us.
How can i upgrade my char ? If mobs hit me, im almost dead, so squishy
"
Lanceabbott schrieb:
How can i upgrade my char ? If mobs hit me, im almost dead, so squishy

Well you should rarely get hit, so just leech it off. Or at least that's what I wrote before looking at your gear.

Your chest is useless for this build. You need a minimum of 2000 evasion on your chest. upgrade this as a priority so you get hit less. You also need to get a health flask healing over time is useless when you have leech. Get a seething divine flask of staunching.

After that you have a long way to go with your gear, look at the set-up fiver has or you can look at my raider as well if that helps since I think i'm a bit further along than him now (ignore my hh tho you want a stygian).
Just make the upgrades you can afford that will help the most. Ask back here if you get stuck. gl! :)
Hey,

good work.

Quick question, I started this league with POE so i am pretty new to the game.

Would this build work as an Assassin? Would there be problems with generating Frenzy Charges ?

Hey Fiver, thanks for that extensive guide.

I upgraded my 3.0 Raider from Harbinger League to your new 3.2 build. I played double Anguish before and now switched to rare phys claw + shield. I really like the difference in single target DPS, clearspeed is a little bit lower but still crazy and my survivability + single target DPS improved.

Could you have a quick look at my char and tell me what to improve first? I've got about maybe 20 Exalts as a budget.
If I switch gear I need to switch multiple things at once because of the resists I suppose... so it doesn't make the decision too easy:

- switch belly for rare chest with 1500++ eva, 80+ life, 100+ total res (costs me about 300 life according to PoB, that's fine)

- switch belt for a similar stygian vise and get a nice jewel for it

- switch gloves for tombs + murderous

- get a pandemonius + good damage rare ring for bigger bosses (I kinda want to keep the bisc/vent combo for general mapping because clearspeed doesn't get much better unless T14+ with big mods)

- I'm not a big fan of darkrays since they lack defense stats and +1 corrupted ones aren't that cheap, especially if I want to improve the other stuff first.

Again thanks for the great guide and thanks already in advance for the answer :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von RootsRR um 27.04.2018, 08:32:59
Planning on running and starting with and running this for the upcoming flashback.

Has anyone given though going deadeye for the accuracy and speccing out and into raider once you have lyco? Is that even needed?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: