[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Sheggii schrieb:
Hey,

good work.

Quick question, I started this league with POE so i am pretty new to the game.

Would this build work as an Assassin? Would there be problems with generating Frenzy Charges ?

I mean I'm sure you could make frost blades work to a well enough degree with assassin, but why would you want to exactly?

Your welcome to go work it out, but getting an efficient build as a new player isn't easy. I don't think Fiver's about atm and I don't really have the time to make you a build.

You can always go give it a go and experiment, I imagine it would be a good learning experience for you, but your mostly on your own. Unless you find someone who wants to make you a FB assasin build. :P

If you have any specific questions you can post here and i'll answer for you.
"
dperls schrieb:
Planning on running and starting with and running this for the upcoming flashback.

Has anyone given though going deadeye for the accuracy and speccing out and into raider once you have lyco? Is that even needed?

So me and some friends thought about doing deadeye FB, but raider is aa lot better. Fiver's right on the money with this one I feel.

You get way more speed, dmg etc as raider, it's a very offensive ascendancy. You are fine to maybe take a few accuracy nodes or items with accuracy on them till you get a lyco. But really you won't have a hard time getting to say 90% acc thanks to all the dex. Just use some sort of defensive unique shield till then.

I did this as my starter for beastiary, it has pretty smooth end game progression until you get a lyco and beyond.
"
RootsRR schrieb:
Hey Fiver, thanks for that extensive guide.

I upgraded my 3.0 Raider from Harbinger League to your new 3.2 build. I played double Anguish before and now switched to rare phys claw + shield. I really like the difference in single target DPS, clearspeed is a little bit lower but still crazy and my survivability + single target DPS improved.

Could you have a quick look at my char and tell me what to improve first? I've got about maybe 20 Exalts as a budget.
If I switch gear I need to switch multiple things at once because of the resists I suppose... so it doesn't make the decision too easy:

- switch belly for rare chest with 1500++ eva, 80+ life, 100+ total res (costs me about 300 life according to PoB, that's fine)

- switch belt for a similar stygian vise and get a nice jewel for it

- switch gloves for tombs + murderous

- get a pandemonius + good damage rare ring for bigger bosses (I kinda want to keep the bisc/vent combo for general mapping because clearspeed doesn't get much better unless T14+ with big mods)

- I'm not a big fan of darkrays since they lack defense stats and +1 corrupted ones aren't that cheap, especially if I want to improve the other stuff first.

Again thanks for the great guide and thanks already in advance for the answer :)

I'm doing the answers atm I think, dunno where Fiver is. ^_^

You really should sort out your chest first, without being able to avoid the majority of dmg coming your way you'll have a hard time.

You also want opal rings, 2 for bossing, they might be hard to get strength on so get str from a stygian is my suggestion.

A stygian would be good but since you have a nice belt already probs not a priority, you'll likely need one with strength as well if your want to run ancestral protector.

Tomfists with ele weakness are very good for mapping/bossing if you can get them.

Darkrays have 18% dodge on them, which is a defensive stat, they are likely better than you think, try some out for mapping, they're pretty good for speed farming.

You don't need a pandemonius btw, I have more than enough dmg to quickly kill shaper without one, and uber elder/shaper the issue is HP (so the boot swap would be to Kaom's roots)

I don't know what your really looking for here in terms of help, but feel free to ask additional questions or take a look at my character for further guidance of what things should look like without mf gear. (ignore the hh) I have pretty amazing clear speed with AC+chain so if you get good enough gear to run those gems you'll be able to clear t15/16 pretty quick.

Also you want a better claw or change the craft on your current one, crit multi is not the stat you want, it's crit chance.

You also want to change your flasks, look at mine, copy exactly, and i mean exactly. My flask set-up is perfect.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 1benjy1 um 27.04.2018, 11:51:42
would like to ask what is changed how u lost like , 500-600k dps on the pastebin i know ur using rats nest but what is the reason for that general mapping and endgame abysus? still tho , the dmg seems way lower u had 2m on pastebin and the updatd one from 2 weeks ago it dropped by 500-600k howso?
"
Scenecyrax schrieb:
would like to ask what is changed how u lost like , 500-600k dps on the pastebin i know ur using rats nest but what is the reason for that general mapping and endgame abysus? still tho , the dmg seems way lower u had 2m on pastebin and the updatd one from 2 weeks ago it dropped by 500-600k howso?

I think you answered your own question there. Abyssus is easily worth 500k-600k dps. Just as a side-note, the abyssus is literally for just shaper, nothing else. He won't be hitting us with any physical dmg so it's fine.

Eitherway it's certainly possible to hit 2m or beyond with or without abyssus, I'm not at my home PC right now, but last I recall I could get my PoB to read about 3m shaper dps with my abyssus on etc.
what y think guys for swith crit multi gem to dmg Full life or elemental focus on bosses
"
Leenks schrieb:
what y think guys for swith crit multi gem to dmg Full life or elemental focus on bosses

I doin't know why you bothered to get a blue socket it's not really needed (altho ele focus is good for bosses).

If you want maximum boss output I think the best set-up would be:
1G 4R 1B
Frost Blades> Multistrike > Ruthless > Dmg on full life > Ele Dmg > Ele Focus
Since freeze/chill aren't as useful

For mapping if you need the dmg I think the best set-up for dps/survivability is:
2G 4R
Frost Blades > Hypothermia > Multistrike > Dmg on full life > Ele Dmg > Ruthless/Ancestral Call
Hypothermia is a powerful gem and is only a few % less dps than ele focus, but freezing everything means rares can't hit back and freezesplozions look pretty.

For mapping speed if you have high dps, and gear:
2G 4R
Frost blades > Chain > Ancestral Call > Multistrike > Dmg on full life > Ele dmg
I manage to clear T15 with this pretty quick, but i have a decent amount of gear. incl hh.
Hello Fivers sir

How did u managed to get over 200 strenght ? i cant manage to support my gems i dont see many strenght nodes in your tree :s ?
"
MRGATONEGRO schrieb:
Hello Fivers sir

How did u managed to get over 200 strenght ? i cant manage to support my gems i dont see many strenght nodes in your tree :s ?

Thats his 3.1 build, 20 of it is from an abyssus which isn't used generally, then he has additional str on his ring+ammy+ belt.

Getting it on your belt is doable, my stygian has over 50 str. but finding good rings/ammy with str + the other stats you need is very hard.

The additional strength only really helps us field a higher lvl of Ancestral totem. The difference between running say lvl 18 at 142 str and lvl 21 isn't huge, it's not really a cost effective investment to get more str than that, but if you happen to get it then, cool what a bonus! :)

However I notice your gears got a long way to go so your strength is a little low, keep working on obtaining all the pieces of gear you need.

Your first priority should be to get a better chest, if your going for a rare one you need as much evasion as you can, go for 2k+ evasion. This is very important for not dying :P

After that get a stygian with str, that will fix your particular case of low str i imagine. here are some of mine to give you an idea of what to look for.

After that just work on getting each item slot sorted, either look at Fiver's or my current set-up this league for ideas.
Hi,

Have you some advice with uber elder? I clean elder t15 and shaper, but two of them is really hard to dodge and i keep dying...

Thank by advance

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: