[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Riven_Moans schrieb:
"
1benjy1 schrieb:
"
Riven_Moans schrieb:
Benjy, could you help me set-up my links I have left, quite confused as so many links are open

Gloves/Boots/Helm/Shield

I can move the mobility gems to my corrupted gloves and that opens up my weapon slot in case I need flexible colors.

Disregard everything else I may or may not have equipped, just piecing it all back together

So Fiver's build didn't really have a set-up for ele weakness.

I haven't bothered setting this up fully myself because it's not really necessary.

You can use a high lvl cwdt with freeze pulse + light golem for easier golem management. as a 3 link in say the tombfists.
Then in the weapon I'm thinking a Vaal haste+Vaal Grace + duration combo.
Then set up a 4L with whirling blades+fort+faster attacks+a standalone like portal (or if not using vaal pact maybe blood magic.
on the other 4L You can fit in an ancestral totem+culling strike. Then you wanna throw in 2 more stand alones like hatred/herald.
then you can do immortal call lvl 3+duration+cwdt lvl 1 on the shield.

This is my best solution to a full link set-up I have thought of atm.
Any input from anyone else/Fiver would be great though.

Quick look around I'm probably going to mess around with Shock Nova and as well look around and mess around with some other gems. Thanks for the help

These are also some nice gloves I messed around with, I think I like them more than tombfists.

Thing is those gloves are useless for mapping, you want to be killing packs/rares before they have time to take spider stacks.

Also a 2 socket tombfist/1s with ele weakness adds more life and dps than those gloves against bosses, and when mapping too. So all round better. remember that 45% isn't a more multiplier it's an increased, thats nothing for your dps compared to intimidates flat 10%.
Also, what do you think about Point Blank? I noticed my damage on point blank maps is a lot higher.

Thanks
"
mazzopi schrieb:
Also, what do you think about Point Blank? I noticed my damage on point blank maps is a lot higher.

Thanks

Point blank is kind of redundant.

It really doesn't have any good use for us. The only monsters that are close enough to us, and don't die immediately anyway, are the ones we are going to be hitting with melee attacks.

The only scenario where point blank is useful imo, is when you are fighting several big enemys at the same time. (Like Vaal Temple)
Because it only applies to the projectiles, and the initial attack doesn't count as projectile.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver schrieb:
"
mazzopi schrieb:

Thanks

Point blank is kind of redundant.

It really doesn't have any good use for us. The only monsters that are close enough to us, and don't die immediately anyway, are the ones we are going to be hitting with melee attacks.

The only scenario where point blank is useful imo, is when you are fighting several big enemys at the same time. (Like Vaal Temple)
Because it only applies to the projectiles, and the initial attack doesn't count as projectile.

I see, seems legit. Thanks for the info.
hi guys

some one test farrur armour on this build?

and about my flasks

TASTE OF HATE convert 20% phys dmg to cold
but i have 100% cold dmg, no phys
how its work?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Leenks um 13.04.2018, 00:07:34
"
Leenks schrieb:
hi guys

some one test farrur armour on this build?

and about my flasks

TASTE OF HATE convert 20% phys dmg to cold
but i have 100% cold dmg, no phys
how its work?

you only have 100% cold because it's been converted to cold.
Since taste of hate is a more multiplier you now have 120% cold dmg :P
"
Fiver schrieb:
"
olvini3 schrieb:
Hello, what do you think about my char (Glizedel)?
What could I improve on her?

I have trouble to get a decent imperial claw too and I'm aware that I may have a bit too much of resists on items.

Thanks!

Your body armour is incredibly good. Very high evasion and decent amount of life.

The jewellery needs work though. You want more life and EDAS on rings/amu/belt.

Getting a good claw shouldn't really be that hard for you.
Anything with 300+ pdps and 7.4+ crit will be a dps increase of 160k+.

You should be able to find a claw that gives you 150k+ dps for less than 3 ex. If you are lucky, less than 1 ex.

Thank you :)
This build was great for clearing t15s/t16s in under 2 minutes, face tanking guardians with multiple damage mods, deathless shaper, etc etc BUT unfortunately I'm giving up trying to kill uber elder with this build. If anyone find a way to do it deathless consistently I would be interested to see how you do it (my guess would be absolutely insane gear so you can hit over 1m dps and 7k hp with kaoms roots).

I killed him basically effortlessly with a bf ascendant that has much worse gear. What a difference overleeech makes..
what flask can i change out for taste of hate?
"
what flask can i change out for taste of hate?

The answer is in the FAQ section.

ALso, benjy, I noticed that in your 6l you have Damage on Full life instead of Ice Bite, and according to Path of Building, that would make my dps jump to 1.2 mil, but is it realistic? I mean, do you reccomend it?

Thanks in advance

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: