[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

If we get some ele weakness gloves that opens up some links what do you guys fill them in with
"
bowsersoulstar schrieb:
Rat's Nest with FB enchant is pretty expensive right now for me. I do have a Devoto's with an FB enchant. Any major drawbacks to switching to Devoto's?

Did you not read the bit where it says 10% reduced global physical dmg lol?

Devoto's is literally one of the worst helms you can use for this build.

FB enchant isn't a very cost efficient way to add dps, 40% fb dmg is like a 4% dps boost or something. So if you don't have the cash to min/max, don't do it. just use the rat's nest as is.

what better?
this or with increced cold dmg?
i cant use this gem on pob

and one more question
what u think charge on my build for more dps?
i have qotf with 70% total ele res have not 81% fire/cold res and 79 light

i dont think what i can find better ring with 3 mods for use other body armour

like this build but have some troubles with bosses
cant face tanking D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Leenks um 10.04.2018, 17:39:06
"
Leenks schrieb:
how u guys linked items to forum?

you open up your character/stash (top left). Then you click once on the item you want, and it'll import the items code automatically into your post text field.

Like so:

"
Leenks schrieb:

what better?
this or with increced cold dmg?
i cant use this gem on pob

and one more question
what u think charge on my build for more dps?
i have qotf with 70% total ele res have not 81% fire/cold res and 79 light

i dont think what i can find better ring with 3 mods for use other body armour

like this build but have some troubles with bosses
cant face tanking D

For bosses, assuming you have decent base crit already i'd say thats the 2nd best hatred jewel, i have the same one. Best would be Crit+pen but their like 100ex.

If you have 5ex per opal to spare i imagine you can easily balance your res without the queen. I'm maxing my res with only ammy + 2 rings + belt. However, queen is a great chest, you dont really need to change that.

You should drop oak+jade flasks for lions roar+taste of hate thats a big dps boost.

I dont see a vaal haste on your build, thats a good mapping tool, bit of a boost against most bosses too when you use it. Could go get a ele weakness 1 socket tombfist too.

Asides from some incremental upgrades you just need to fix your rings.

You should have similar dps to me i think, and i have no problem taking down shaper. Ifact you have about 15% more shaper dps than me. As for mapping im running AC + chain because i do way more than enough dmg, so i dont know what you want dmg for?

Edit: also you dont need crit strikes gem, swap for hypothermia, that alone is a 10% dps boost.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 1benjy1 um 10.04.2018, 17:57:31
claw
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Riven_Moans um 16.04.2018, 13:47:10
"
Riven_Moans schrieb:
Benjy, could you help me set-up my links I have left, quite confused as so many links are open

Gloves/Boots/Helm/Shield

I can move the mobility gems to my corrupted gloves and that opens up my weapon slot in case I need flexible colors.

Disregard everything else I may or may not have equipped, just piecing it all back together

So Fiver's build didn't really have a set-up for ele weakness.

I haven't bothered setting this up fully myself because it's not really necessary.

You can use a high lvl cwdt with freeze pulse + light golem for easier golem management. as a 3 link in say the tombfists.
Then in the weapon I'm thinking a Vaal haste+Vaal Grace + duration combo.
Then set up a 4L with whirling blades+fort+faster attacks+a standalone like portal (or if not using vaal pact maybe blood magic.
on the other 4L You can fit in an ancestral totem+culling strike. Then you wanna throw in 2 more stand alones like hatred/herald.
then you can do immortal call lvl 3+duration+cwdt lvl 1 on the shield.

This is my best solution to a full link set-up I have thought of atm.
Any input from anyone else/Fiver would be great though.
Got it
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Riven_Moans um 16.04.2018, 13:46:01
"
1benjy1 schrieb:
"
mazzopi schrieb:
Build is really fun to play, and has a great damage output which is a huge plus.
Tho, I've been struggling against Hydra, I keep getting one shotted, even with bloodseeker(well, leech doesn't really work if you're getting one shotted I guess lol).
Any advices for me? Thanks a lot for the build, it can clear all content easily from t1-t15, I have been struggling with high end content tho, such as t15 elder and guardian maps...
Here's my gear atm

I know the chest kinda sucks, but I've been on a budget, trying to farm more currency. DO you have any tips for me? Ty

Your belt is also pretty bad, go get a Stygian as soon as you fix the chest. (minimum 2k evade)
We should have capped projectile evade (95%) Hydra should very rarely hit you, all you have to do is dodge the moving water balls.

But with a 1k evade chest, this dream is not a reality, your set-up is not quite ready for the end game super bosses :P

I would also suggest dropping the pandemonius for a more defensive ammy with life, res, wed. Then you can get a tombfist for your gloves.

These changes combined with 2 abyss jewels (get life + cold dmg to attcks + cold dmg to claw attacks) should give you a lot more life :P

Get back to us once thats all done :P

Okay so here I am:

But I find it hard to replace my gloves for Tombfist, it would fak my resistances, wouldnt this work?

I could try and get a pair of Slink Gloves with the same stats
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mazzopi um 11.04.2018, 17:09:24
Well if you can't cap your res with just ammy/belt/rings then you want a yellow chest with 2k evasion.

I have my res capped without chest so im in the process of crafting a dmg oriented shaper/elder chest myself.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: