[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Jangri schrieb:
Thanks a very good overview.

"
Fiver schrieb:

All of them are pretty cool depending on current gear etc.

Getting Cold Conduction together with Stormrider would be insane.
Having shock would be incredibly powerful, and together with stormrider you would get 50% increased dmg versus shocked+chilled enemies, and also power charges (You will get power charges either way though if you have farrul's fur + aspect of the cat).

Are you sure it's 50% dmg? It's 25% cold and 25% lightn. and I dont see us converting from lightn. dmg. have I missed something?

Anyway, this looks like a better starting build cuz it doesn't need any of the new stuff to be awesome

No you are right. I misread. So it’s only 25.
Either way, the shock and power charges would be the interesting part of it. :)

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 10.03.2020, 19:39:19
Yo! Youre build its a BEAUTY EXILE! Wanna try it on Delirium league on a starter character with my friend aura bot xD Wish me luck! Keep doing that you do <3
p.s (sorry for bad english)
When do you plan to release the guide for 3.10 version? Im planning to use it as main build in the new league.
"
xerailas schrieb:
When do you plan to release the guide for 3.10 version? Im planning to use it as main build in the new league.

I will get to it as soon as I can. There aren't many changes but I plan on looking it over one last time before I share it. If we are talking about the PoB that is.
I haven't made a video guide for the latest version, but I have made 3 leveling guides. One for skills, one for items, and one for passives. I am rendering and uploading them right now.

I plan on making a new version of the actual guide, but this will do for now. :)

Don't panic.
BUILD UPDATED for 3.10!

To begin with, I have made 3 new videos that I uploaded yesterday/today. These videos focus on how to level this build as easily as possible. Links below:

LEVELING GUIDE - Part 1: Skills (12m 42s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYMZXkKTbiI

LEVELING GUIDE - Part 2: Items (18m 57s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL5TFyD2CLI

LEVELING GUIDE - Part 3: Passives (9m 49s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5yl4omCPI

2020-03-13:

Added new PoB blueprint to the build, and made changes to reflect the new PoB.

Updated PoB Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/WmgDKGrM

PASSIVES:

- We no longer get the Chaos Resist nodes, because I just don't care about Chaos Resist lol. This gives us 6 points to put elsewhere.
- We no longer get Command of Elements. This gives us another 3 points.

- We use these 9 points to get Primeval Force and Revenge of the Hunted instead. We get more damage and more life like this.

On a side-note. The passive tree will be a lot more flexible now. It might be worth skipping some passive points to get cluster jewels instead. This is something that I don't plan on changing in the PoB skill tree right now, though.

ITEMS:

- Removed the leveling item-sets. Since I made videos on the leveling part, there's no need for these. They just add clutter.

- Changed the values on ALL of the items. I've made it so the values on things so that that it's easier to read and calculate values when comparing stuff. No more 23%-24%-33%-41% etc. Everything is either 20-25-30-35-40 and so on (with a few exceptions, like crafted modifiers).

- Changed the Budget/Standard gear sets a bit. None of the rare items has more than 4 modifiers on them. Obviously it's not hard to get better than that, though.

- Removed the crafted Critical Strike Chance modifier on the life flask. This modifier is unnecessary since it will not do anything for us when we are on full health. It was not fair to have it in the PoB.

- Added Farrul's Fur as the goal for body armours. Rare body armours can beat it in both damage and life, but the QoL you get from having Frenzy Charges up even when not fighting is incredibly powerful. If you are using Farrul's Fur, don't forget to enable Power Charges in the config, and activate Herald of Purity in the skills.

- Added a new ring for the Very Expensive gear set. Previously we had a Ruby Ring with Curse on Hit. It is now an Opal Ring with both Curse on Hit and damage per Frenzy Charge (from redeemer influence).

SKILLS:

- Removed the leveling skill-setups. Same reason as above.

- Removed the different setups for curse-on-hit versus no-curse-on-hit. It only caused confusion.

- Added Herald of Purity. Only enable this if you have Farrul's Fur.

MISC:

- Cleaned up a lot in the notes section. Clarified some stuff, added some stuff, removed a lot of stuff.

Don't panic.
I am starting up my stream in about 5 minutes. If anyone needs help over the next couple of hours, feel free to drop in. I will not be checking the forums while I am streaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 13.03.2020, 14:56:57
Hi there! Im really endjoy youre build. Clear speed is insane!(exept rare Delirium monsters xD) but anyway its really cool to farm maps fast) My a question: what do i need upgrade first? i found exalt and i struggle with decision what to by first =) I guess lion roar a ToH will be good option. Do i need buy bloddseeker or good rare claw? Adn tabula its a good or i need buy some rare 6 link? Thx!

so i got the shield. Was cheap 80c, at least im think so :)

and now i have question: what 3 aura? hearald of purity?
Starting up my stream now. Will be live in 5 minutes.

If you need help feel free to come by. Otherwise I'll try to help out in the forum thread asap after stream. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I have been playing this build in 3.10 and i just entered maps and i don't see why it is better to run ruthless and rage support instead of hypothermia and ice bite. The damage increase seems better with these cold skills. I know this may be due to my lack of gear and in the future more flat physical from rage will increase overall damage more. I just wanted to confirm that the 6 link setup is the frost blades, multistrike, elemental dmg with atks, ruthless, rage and added cold. Because when i PoB it offers other things for higher damage. Thanks in advance.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: