[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Starting up my stream now! If you need help with anything over the next couple of hours, the fastest way to get it is to ask me on stream. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Uncredibly fun build! Not so strong at bosses as my previuos characters this league, but its really fun at mapping. But I think Rage and Berserk is really clunky, especially with metamorphs. So I tweaked this build a bit for some QoL. And I always can swap Hypothermia and Vaal Haste for Rage and Berserk.
Guys, how much qol is changed when you use ferrul's fur for all time charges uptime? I'm wonder about change my armor to this one... Worth it?
"
desacred schrieb:
Guys, how much qol is changed when you use ferrul's fur for all time charges uptime? I'm wonder about change my armor to this one... Worth it?

Its really just QoL. And I dont need assassin's mark ring and use ACoH with frostbite and ele weakness. But good rare can have more life and phys convertation (thats better than armour at farrul) for defences and +- equal damage with crit chance. But good rare is not so easy too find. Overall i never looked back with farrul, because its really cool to be full charges. Since I dont use rage and berserk I always fully armed. Its really cool at Metamorph.
Thanks for such a detailed guide. I'm going to try it as my "last hurrah" of the league.

Have you tried this build using The Saviour paired with Paradoxica? I have a "attacks have x% crit chance" 6L explodey chest - is that worth using or should I sell it in favour of getting something else?
Hi fiver. Thank you for the detailed guide. What base type i should use with mark of the elder ring? Opal ring or steel ring? Or maybe diamond ring?
"
demigodspecial schrieb:
Hi fiver. Thank you for the detailed guide. What base type i should use with mark of the elder ring? Opal ring or steel ring? Or maybe diamond ring?

I use Steel Ring right now. I think Steel and Opal are both pretty close to eachother in terms of damage. I used a two-stone ring for very long though to make sure the resists were fine first.

Don't panic.
"
neurotech schrieb:
Thanks for such a detailed guide. I'm going to try it as my "last hurrah" of the league.

Have you tried this build using The Saviour paired with Paradoxica? I have a "attacks have x% crit chance" 6L explodey chest - is that worth using or should I sell it in favour of getting something else?

If you want to use Saviour, you should check out Afonsosp's build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2760014

He has made a FB raider that is somewhat similiar to this one, but he uses Saviour + Paradoxica instead. :)

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help or have questions, feel free to pop in.

Will be playing a bit of Wolcen, but will likely swap over to PoE at some point.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
So it’s still hypothermia for the end game until you get in awakened added coal damage? The path of building only has the awakened added cold in all set ups and the written guide mentioned using added cold until hypothermia becomes effective?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von OberonKenobi um 20.02.2020, 15:10:52

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: