[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Starting up stream now. You know the drill. I'll be there if you need help over the next couple of hours. <3

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
hi

nvm i forgot about shaper ring to get bonus from mark of the elder...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von azell1000 um 19.03.2020, 05:22:53
Hi! i'm following the build and it's going pretty well but i have one question.. i'm 62 now and i just changed to bloodseeker. should i use 2 of them or 1 and a shield?
"
Hi! i'm following the build and it's going pretty well but i have one question.. i'm 62 now and i just changed to bloodseeker. should i use 2 of them or 1 and a shield?

I prefer switching to a shield pretty early. It's important to get as much life and resists as possible, and a shield helps with that a lot.

Don't panic.

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 21.03.2020, 14:28:07
Hi me again thanks for the reply before. one last question i have.. i got the shield and planning on getting enlighten but i was wondering what secondary herald should i use? also is there another corruption for shaper's touch we could use until we get the frenzy charge one? i was thinking of getting one without the frenzy charge till i can afford it should i do that or stick to tombfist? Thanks a lot im really enjoyinng the build !
Starting up my stream in about 5 minutes. Come hang out or stop by if you need help with anything.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Hi me again thanks for the reply before. one last question i have.. i got the shield and planning on getting enlighten but i was wondering what secondary herald should i use? also is there another corruption for shaper's touch we could use until we get the frenzy charge one? i was thinking of getting one without the frenzy charge till i can afford it should i do that or stick to tombfist? Thanks a lot im really enjoyinng the build !

Second herald should be Herald of Purity. You can also get Aspect of the Cat (which I prefer), but you need to find a spot on your rare gear where you can craft it.

You should defintely get a pair of ST when you can, unless you have frenzy charge on your tombfist. There are other decent corruptions, but none that has any significant effect.
You can get curse on hit for example, but then you will override the Assassin's Mark ring.
But get a pair that isn't corrupted to begin with.

I'm glad you're having fun! :)

Don't panic.
Hey man I really love your build, having a blast right now. Thank you so much for putting this together.

Some suggestions and/or questions if I miss out on something:

1) Having your Enlighten setup with HOI/HOP/Hatred in the Darkray Vectors with +1 to socketed gems corruption (very cheap) actually removes the need to get a mana reservation shield, which I find very hard to get with really good stats. So that might be easier for gearing purposes and still only requires Enlighten level 3. It also gives some free dps because auras are +1 level as well.

2) For Bosses without adds or back to back bosses like Conquerors, Metamorphs or Sirius damage on full life should be better than the rage/berserk combo right? Especially on a fight like Sirius I think building up rage stacks takes too long.

3) Annointing "Panopticon" gives 50% effectiveness to Ancestor Totems, that is actually like a 18% dps increase in my pob. Do you think that is worth taking or is my pob busted? You obviously only get the full effect with both totems placed, which is not very long.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Moethelion um 23.03.2020, 08:23:34
"
Moethelion schrieb:
Hey man I really love your build, having a blast right now. Thank you so much for putting this together.

Some suggestions and/or questions if I miss out on something:

1) Having your Enlighten setup with HOI/HOP/Hatred in the Darkray Vectors with +1 to socketed gems corruption (very cheap) actually removes the need to get a mana reservation shield, which I find very hard to get with really good stats. So that might be easier for gearing purposes and still only requires Enlighten level 3. It also gives some free dps because auras are +1 level as well.

2) For Bosses without adds or back to back bosses like Conquerors, Metamorphs or Sirius damage on full life should be better than the rage/berserk combo right? Especially on a fight like Sirius I think building up rage stacks takes too long.

3) Annointing "Panopticon" gives 50% effectiveness to Ancestor Totems, that is actually like a 18% dps increase in my pob. Do you think that is worth taking or is my pob busted? You obviously only get the full effect with both totems placed, which is not very long.

1. The issue with this is that you want to have the elemental penetration enchant on your boots, which means that you pretty much have to corrupt the boots yourself unless you somehow manage to get a pair with both already. It's easier to get a 15% mana shield.
The 10% elemental penetration enchant is incredibly strong. It is usually a damage boost of around 6-8% which is insane for a single enchant.

2. To some extent yes. If you're fighting bosses that have a lot of invulnerability phases, Rage certainly loses some power since you won't be able to stack it to 50 stacks most of the time. But 10 stacks is enough to get a big bonus from it. Also, Berserk can be activated pretty frequently since it only needs 5 Rage to be activated, and it's not only a huge boost in damage but also 20%~ reduced damage taken from hits. On bosses like Sirus I try to activate Berserk whenever I find an opportunity to burst, even if I don't have that much Rage. It's still a significant boost in damage.

There are advantages to DoFL though, and it has been suggested before. I am personally not a fan of it, but I can see why people prefer it.

On most conquerors this is not a problem though. I try to save my bursts for them instead of burning it on the map boss.
This is from last stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/572122679?t=09h27m31s
Same thing with metamorphs.

3. Your PoB isn't busted, Panopticon is insane when it comes to damage. It is something that I actually have considered.
I decided against it because it would only give us a big benefit while we have totems up, and more specifically when we have both Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Ancestral Protector.
Even with Ancestral Protector it does give more dps than Disemboweling, and it's definitely a viable suggestion considering we can have pretty good uptime on Ancestral Protector. It's a hard line to walk though and I'm torn on this one, to be honest. Currently I feel that Disemboweling is better, simply because it is always "active".
This might change in the future. We'll see.

Thank you for the suggestions, and I'm glad you're having fun! :D

Don't panic.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: