[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I really dislike the look of the Dread Banner. Is there a good substitute gem for it?
Hi,

When will you update Uber Elder Section for 3.5? I know there are basically no changes but im asking in general what adjustments did you make on your uber elder kill? Or is it possible without changes to the current build?

Cheers,
Heios
Curse on hit support with despair does not apply despair to any mob. Looks like it's been an issue since 2017 and its still not fixed.
"
0sync0 schrieb:
I really dislike the look of the Dread Banner. Is there a good substitute gem for it?

Vitality. Especially once you get into min/maxing and have some other sources of regen. Also allows you to get a 3 mod watchers eye with grace+grace+vitality mods.
"
0sync0 schrieb:

You don't HAVE TO use this particular gem, it simply makes capping evade chance easier + works as a bonus safety against accurate monsters/50% accuracy map mod.

I believe there's MTX that makes the banners/auras invisible, if you care that much about your looks. You're also lucky to pick this build, since the character with right items (Kintsugi+Lion Pelt) look pretty damn well on it's own.

"
Idraah schrieb:
Hi,

When will you update Uber Elder Section for 3.5? I know there are basically no changes but im asking in general what adjustments did you make on your uber elder kill? Or is it possible without changes to the current build?

Cheers,
Heios

Update won't happen anytime soon. That's the downside of playing HC, i can't freely test everything. There are other more important parts to be updated as well (that will receive update soon, getting sick of grinding gear for my other character).

The UElder fight is mechanical for the most part, so no big changes are required for the fight. I do recommend switching out CWDT setup for high level Immortal Call - Enduring Cry - Increased Duration. You can generate endurance charges (up to 12% phys mitigation) and consume them if you're in danger (shaper slam during elder's siphon, expanding nova etc.) You can tweak your setup to counter the degen from the elder mobs too. In-depth explaination can be found in my older post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077932/page/44#p15910056

"
Goodkall schrieb:
Curse on hit support with despair does not apply despair to any mob. Looks like it's been an issue since 2017 and its still not fixed.

I've had absolutely no issues with CoH since i've started playing this game. Are you sure you're not miunderstanding how the gem works? It's local to the gem it's supporting.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
There's Pariah that also costs quite a bunch... Overall, MFing is not very good this league. You either heavily commit to it or you don't. Syndicate farming is incredibly profitable easy if you're doing it correctly. 1-2ex per hour is entirely possible without any big changes to the current build. I saw some guides about it already, but if you want me to i could probably make my own in video format (basically me reading the script).

Oh u can do that for me ? how to farm syndicate with this build pls ?

and other question any suggerence i want to damage full life for other better gem any idea ?
I don't have to make a video since one dude uploaded the exact same method i'm using. Mind that you probably won't earn 500c unless you tweak build a bit for more movement speed.

How to Farm Syndicate Safehouses for 500 Chaos per Hour

The only real replacement for DoFL is Empower. Otherwise, nothing comes close. If you REALLY want another gem, there's also Efficacy, but it doesn't deal nearly as much damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL schrieb:
I don't have to make a video since one dude uploaded the exact same method i'm using. Mind that you probably won't earn 500c unless you tweak build a bit for more movement speed.

How to Farm Syndicate Safehouses for 500 Chaos per Hour

The only real replacement for DoFL is Empower. Otherwise, nothing comes close. If you REALLY want another gem, there's also Efficacy, but it doesn't deal nearly as much damage.

ohhh amazing video, i try to farm the same method, if u can see my build in my profile maybe u can help how to maximize the build

is the same ur build but i modify little things

PD: srry for my bad english xD
I made this elder bow and now i'm past 300k dot dps

i guess i need that enchantment for the helmet, But it seems harder then it looks. I tried to buy it first but anything with this 30%+ ca time is on trash base without evasion, and if look for lion pelt it's usually above 2ex in price which is ridiculous. So there's only one way to roll it myself on my own lion pelt
I just got this bow

Bow is ilvl 85. Bought it for 1 ex as is.

How do I not fuck this up?

1.) Craft dex/quality craft (suffix)
2.) Roll 6 sockets and 6 links
3.) Remove crafted mods
4.) Craft Cannot roll attack mods (suffix)
5.) Slam for +1 socketed bow gems (prefix)
6.) Remove crafted mods
7.) Craft +2 support gems

Bow will then have 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

Is this correct?!

How does one get the +2 supported gem craft btw?

When the crafting is done. Would you keep the suffix open?

Btw...I like the build a lot. Thanks for making it. :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zorker um 15.01.2019, 17:50:42

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: