[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
PainOfDead schrieb:
Spoiler
ohhh amazing video, i try to farm the same method, if u can see my build in my profile maybe u can help how to maximize the build

is the same ur build but i modify little things

PD: srry for my bad english xD

It's simple, just stack movement speed. Think of following:

* Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline (maybe even with additional effect)
* Queen of the Forest
* Daresso's Defiance
* Seven-League Step
* MS boot enchant
* Garukhan pantheon
* Phase Run (gem)
* Mirage Archer (gem)

These are probably easiest ways to get very high MS.

"
TWERQEN schrieb:
Spoiler
I made this elder bow and now i'm past 300k dot dps

i guess i need that enchantment for the helmet, But it seems harder then it looks. I tried to buy it first but anything with this 30%+ ca time is on trash base without evasion, and if look for lion pelt it's usually above 2ex in price which is ridiculous. So there's only one way to roll it myself on my own lion pelt

Almost nobody enchants Lion Pelts unfortunately. Not to mention many people don't know that this enchant is actually BiS for CA (imo at least). Low supply, so prices are high. My guide certainly didn't help.

I would still but them at 1-2ex price range tbh, otherwise it will take ages before you hit right enchant. This league making money is ridiculously easy thanks to syndicate.

"
zorker schrieb:
Spoiler
I just got this bow

Bow is ilvl 85. Bought it for 1 ex as is.

How do I not fuck this up?

1.) Craft dex/quality craft (suffix)
2.) Roll 6 sockets and 6 links
3.) Remove crafted mods
4.) Craft Cannot roll attack mods (suffix)
5.) Slam for +1 socketed bow gems (prefix)
6.) Remove crafted mods
7.) Craft +2 support gems

Bow will then have 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

Is this correct?!

How does one get the +2 supported gem craft btw?

When the crafting is done. Would you keep the suffix open?

Btw...I like the build a lot. Thanks for making it. :)

Correct, that's exactly what i would suggest. Annuling is way too risky.

You get +2 support gems from mastermind fight. I should have it available in SC in few days in case you need it.

I would slam the bow with T3 Leo research bench after the crafting is complete (free exalt slam). You cannot craft anything else there anyway, since +2 support will occupy the crafting slot. Might as well hope at hitting something good.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hello! Great build, I'm following it and I am having so much fun with CA and tantacle MTX :D One question, why people craft Thicket elder bow not Maraketh for CA? Its 8% movement speed for free! I'm missing something?
Hi,
First of all thanks for the guide, I went raider and I actually found the ascendancy very nice. I'd like to ask, is it possible to reach 95% evasion? Aside from the watchers'eye and 2 elder rings with % to evade attacks, are there any other decent sources of increased evasion? Or is it better to focus on spell dodge.
"
Rafs123 schrieb:
Hi,
First of all thanks for the guide, I went raider and I actually found the ascendancy very nice. I'd like to ask, is it possible to reach 95% evasion? Aside from the watchers'eye and 2 elder rings with % to evade attacks, are there any other decent sources of increased evasion? Or is it better to focus on spell dodge.

raider can easily cap evasion because of the 25% more evasion if you go avatar of the chase (which you absolutely should).
easiest way is to blind something. if you have them blinded all you need to do to evade cap is run a jade of reflexes and thats all. that is actually overkill.

on my other raider, which has only 1,021 evasion from gear, with onslaught and jade of reflexes i have 68% evasion chance.
with blasphemy enfeeble i have 89% evasion chance.
with dread banner it goes up to 75% evasion.
with blind its 95% evasion
with grace its 79% evasion

so mix match how you want in order to easily obtain 95% evade chance, but ya grace is one of the worst things to run if you're a raider, just because of the way evasion has such insane diminishing returns.

raider is pretty OP for defenses, actually. with 1 ascendancy, a dedicated flask and a chance to blind you can end up with 95% evasion and immune to ailments with some bonus dodge/spell dodge
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xMustard um 16.01.2019, 04:05:25
"
xMustard schrieb:

raider can easily cap evasion because of the 25% more evasion if you go avatar of the chase (which you absolutely should).
easiest way is to blind something. if you have them blinded all you need to do to evade cap is run a jade of reflexes and thats all. that is actually overkill.

on my other raider, which has only 1,021 evasion from gear, with onslaught and jade of reflexes i have 68% evasion chance.

so mix match how you want in order to easily obtain 95% evade chance, but ya grace is one of the worst things to run if you're a raider, just because of the way evasion has such insane diminishing returns.

raider is pretty OP for defenses, actually. with 1 ascendancy, a dedicated flask and a chance to blind you can end up with 95% evasion and immune to ailments with some bonus dodge/spell dodge

Ah, completely forgot about avatar of the chase interaction (honestly though it'd show on the sheet, like avatar of the veil does), if I have 74% evasion, how does this 25% more interact? From what I read on the wiki it's like a 74*1,25=92,5 chance to dodge?
What are some good blind sources in your experience? I only have stibnite flasks atm to get any kind of blind going.
"
imatty schrieb:
Hello! Great build, I'm following it and I am having so much fun with CA and tantacle MTX :D One question, why people craft Thicket elder bow not Maraketh for CA? Its 8% movement speed for free! I'm missing something?

Thicket base has highest AS, and the 6% MS Maraketh offers is also great. It's a preference based mostly. Thicket is also the best base for Elemental Hit and Toxic Rain, so naturally, more people will craft those - for easier profit.

"
Rafs123 schrieb:
Hi,

As you've already found out, it's easily possible thanks to Raider's Avatar of Chase more evasion. The build has a lot of evasion thanks to passive tree, Grace aura and Jade flask. With decent evasion gear and the jewel, you'll be easily capped without any big investment.

"
xMustard schrieb:
Spoiler

"
Rafs123 schrieb:
Spoiler
Ah, completely forgot about avatar of the chase interaction (honestly though it'd show on the sheet, like avatar of the veil does), if I have 74% evasion, how does this 25% more interact? From what I read on the wiki it's like a 74*1,25=92,5 chance to dodge?
What are some good blind sources in your experience? I only have stibnite flasks atm to get any kind of blind going.

The problem with blind is that it won't work when you need it the most - against monsters you didn't attack yet. The only reliable source that will protect you are blind auras (Saboteur ascendancy, Corona Solaris wand) or Pandemonius with build that chills easily and hits often. Other sources simply aren't reliable enough for ranged builds, monsters will die before they get blinded by them.
"
Rafs123 schrieb:

ya if the character sheet says you have 74% evasion,then its essentially 74+25% = 92.5% or 93% chance to evade.

there are all kinds of sources for blind but it boils down to what skill you're using etc.
so since you're ranged most trash won't reach you before you kill them with CA anyway so you really only need to think about blinding tough rares (bestiary mobs, essence mobs etc) and uniques (bosses, syndicate, etc). i personally never like using flasks for blind because flasks are too strong to give up a slot just for a smoke screen.

on my CA build i have blind linked with frenzy/curse on hit. so frenzy, curse on hit, despair, blind. this is a static 10% blind chance which is plenty enough vs rares and unique mobs. you don't need gmp because you'll only need to blind/curse one thing at a time anyway and 10% is enough because you just spam it after throwing your first CA down.
"
DankawSL schrieb:
You get +2 support gems from mastermind fight. I should have it available in SC in few days in case you need it.

Thanks for the offer. I might come back to it.

Managed to 6link the bow as of yesterday and already got 1 ex of the 3 needed for the final crafting steps.
@DankawSLy Thank u for answer. Also what do you think about CI Occultist CA? Did u test that?
"
zorker schrieb:
"
DankawSL schrieb:

Thanks for the offer. I might come back to it.

Managed to 6link the bow as of yesterday and already got 1 ex of the 3 needed for the final crafting steps.

FYI, i acquired the mod after ~10 more unveils, really unlucky. Got nearly all mods at this point in SC as well.

"
imatty schrieb:
@DankawSLy Thank u for answer. Also what do you think about CI Occultist CA? Did u test that?

I avoid any build that uses ES, i just dislike the mechanic. The two MoM chars i've levelled to 70 also felt very squishy.

Occultist in general is disgustingly overpowered. Defensive power of curses, malediction, corpse explosions and the ridiculous ES nodes... That's basically a Jugg for ES. It doesn't matter what build you're using, Occultist is going to be strong. How much investment it needs to feel good? I cannot tell you.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: