[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
cellune schrieb:
Best Ascendancy guys ?

Raider or Trickster tree's are essentially the same

"
cellune schrieb:
Best Ascendancy guys ?
Read what each of them does and pick yourself?

Can't say which one is "best" when they do different things.

Raider has a lot of evasion and dodge.

Trickster has extra damage, and conditional stun immunity.

Champion has perma fortify.

Deadeye has extra projectile, chain or pierce, and movement speed.

Pathfinder has extra flask uptime and bigger aoe (for chaos skills which CA is one).

Occultist has withering presence and ability to ignore hexproof, can also go extra curse or CI.

From the above Raider & Pathfinder can also spec in elemental ailment immunity.

But it's seriously comparing apples to oranges.

got my bow.. now i just need a double corrupt temple ))
I've finished storyline for last 2 remaining conquerors, for total 16 watchstones. I could fight Sirus but i know there's plenty of issues with him currently and that it's absolutely not a fight you should go in blind. I'll most likely keep spawning conquerors for all 32 watchstones instead.

Overall i'm very lucky this league. I dropped shaper quiver today which boost my clear speed A LOT. It's so much easier to clear now. I might not have 3 bow yet, but i rolled still nice replacement today on the second 6-link i farmed up (yes, another 22 Imperial Legacies). It has T1 attack speed which also contributes to how quickly i can clear map. Mapping feels almost the same as on previous patch now.

Now i only need to drop at least a single Empower so i can replace Conc Effect / Efficacy and i'll have everything i need. Finally reached top 50 and currently #1 ranger on the ladder.

"
Lamindra schrieb:
Spoiler
Thanks for the awesome guide.
Having a blast!

Spoiler

Just a quick question about the endgame bow crafting section:
poeaffix has the additional arrow mod listed as requiring ilvl 82, but you wrote ilvl 86. Do you have some more actual information?

PoEAffix.net is outdated for a very long time now. Don't use it. PoEDB.tw is what you should be using.

My information is correct. ilvl 86 for +1 arrow, on any bow. ilvl 82 Warlord for +1 to skill projectiles.

"
Karathis schrieb:
Spoiler
might have been posted before but i havent seen it yet.

what do you think of arrow nova support gem? would it be worth using with ca or just only when trying to fast clear maps?

Arrow Nova is great with extra projectiles and without Conc Effect. Otherwise it's usually worse than GMP.

It's also extremely good for delve, because it's much easier to spread degen over whole area when fighting at the checkpoint.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Went with a trickster version of this build and kinda switched some things out in the passive tree. Pretty smoothly getting through all maps and metamorphs up to T16. The only thing that has proven to be impossible so far is the Awakener. Definitely a fun build but it needs a good amount of investment once you hit T12ish
"
Karathis schrieb:
might have been posted before but i havent seen it yet.

what do you think of arrow nova support gem? would it be worth using with ca or just only when trying to fast clear maps?

I played with it and it's a blast if you got damage for it, really boosts your clear.
Just managed to craft this baby on Meta ssf :).

farmed my 6l bow in foothills
it was ~10h farm. ~2+ cards per hour. sometimes 4-5. two hours nondrop.
ty e lot all of u guys u help e lot with your answers . :)
"
imf1989 schrieb:
farmed my 6l bow in foothills
it was ~10h farm. ~2+ cards per hour. sometimes 4-5. two hours nondrop.

There is no point doing it in foothills. You can use a 5L bow or even 4L to beat the story then spend some time in Dunes / Desert maps which will be much more efficient.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: