[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

To those using arrow nova. What do you swap out in the setup for it? Also how is the damage of it compared to what the guide lists.
"
percydaman2 schrieb:
As long as we have the degen circle of the ground, is there any reason to keep shooting the same spot other than to refresh the duration?
Nope, that's why you fill the downtime with frenzy, wither totem etc.
Happy as a baby

How come I'm seeing ilvl50 +3 bows on trade ? Is it possible to fossil craft that on less than 64 ? Essences I know it is.
IGN : @Morgoth
How does this build handle the new buff to Boss HP's? CA always sort of had crap single target id imagine CA on the new bosses HP is like watching a flea suck an elephant down?
"
How does this build handle the new buff to Boss HP's? CA always sort of had crap single target id imagine CA on the new bosses HP is like watching a flea suck an elephant down?

For me it's ok for now. But Endgame boss fat as duck. So. i'd assume this build wont handle it.
"
SkyNameko schrieb:
"

For me it's ok for now. But Endgame boss fat as duck. So. i'd assume this build wont handle it.

bruh vortex can do this, CA is higher dmg overall.

EDIT. ok they can't xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von imatty um 19.12.2019, 17:48:22
Thinking of just rolling cannot roll attack mods, slamming the +1 bow and adding the chaos damage multi craft with this bow.. it's not t1 damage over time but I spent hardly any currency getting this and it's pretty damn close..

What do you guys think i should do?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von shiftnative um 19.12.2019, 18:10:02
Hey guys,
currently having fun with this build, however i have a question regarding the passive "Master of the Arena", why do we take it?

It gives:
- 1% life regen, okay... it's something
- 8% melee phys dmg, worthless imho
- +2 Melee & Unarmed Attack range aka worthless to a bowuser, right? Or does this
- +20 STR which is nice to have for some skills..

I'd rather take the node named "Damage, Area and Projectile speed" next to Lethal Assault, it'll give more AoE and a little dmg boost. But maybe I don't see what Master of the Arena gives us..

Also, would you guys recommend using % blind to hit on an abyssal jewel?
My assumption is that it's to help meet the STR requirements for lvl20 Steelskin without having to stack much extra STR on gear, thus leaving suffixes open for resists and INT, etc. I currently have +45 STR from gear and still require this node. The little bit of %regen is just a "bonus" over taking +30 STR nodes like Beef. If you're at 155+ STR without it (or not using Steelskin) then you should safely be able to drop it and pick up a basic passive like the one you suggested. Other than that it really isn't a great node for us.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von azul_tfc um 19.12.2019, 19:30:33

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: