(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Turibur

I don't need it.

@TrueEdge

Ok so.. 5k life and 5.58k is a difference. You should also not underestimate the Layers of defense.

I could totally drop the evasion thing with queen of the forest, wear a belly and run around with 6.2k life but then again i would get hit way more often and actually will need the higher life pool way more often.

Also as i recommended, taking the wand dps nodes at the witch area at the end. so at that point you will have all the life nodes taken in the tree.

What i don't get is your transition to the Damage output. 4l KB is totally fine.

This Build works great, you can start with a low budget and the high end version will cost, but is that a bad thing?

Builds that clear endgame shouldn't be cheap.
Yo mate, thanks for the build. I'm probably going to start 2.6 with this build since i miss a lot the QotF+KB wanderer... the last time i did the phys version crit based with assassin. This time i want to go with the elemental version, pathfinder: i have never played pathfinder.

I have a question (probably it's dumb): looking at your 2.6 recommended build tree, im seeing that you take the notable "Tempest Blast", instead of "Fusillade": this because I've noticed that you have chosen not to invest anything in charges... really pathfinder doesn't need anything on the charge side? Not even frenzy?
@Serge91

It's not Pathfinder that doesn't need Charges.

The thing with charges is, you don't have them up all the time. Or you have to use Skill's like frenzy or uniques like skyforth.

That's something i wanted to avoid.
Have you made a 2.6 passive tree for this build yet? I made my own adaptation but I'd be curious to see what you picked up. Also, would you say Piscators is a good start wand, especially with the added ele pen on it?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von simpleMystery um 02.03.2017, 16:23:54
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 02.03.2017, 16:31:18
Herald of Thunder will give more damage than Herald of ice?
do you think the Pierce from the Passive Tree is better for a League Start? Since we don't use Point Blank at all from the Start on?
Pretty hard to get an overview for a Starter Build if we only get a lvl100 Skill Tree with kinda op/good gear ^^

@Him089: HoI for better Curse spread i guess
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TaloLegend um 03.03.2017, 05:45:31
than hoi for map, hot for boss
Herald of Ice is superior for Mob group killing.
95 Points Bow Version for Leveling (Level 75, Power Charge from Merc - may help with faster clearing Maps)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBS0FtQceDY0OSA-rEZYWvxeWGdchdiLqI9Mj9iSLJpUqCyo4KlswWzBxMHwx-jIBOdQ6QkMxQzZHfklRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1b6W69d8mHiZU1noG8ncFJ07XXLdvd4-Xn2fXV-3X8rf4B_xobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJUummqet6CfoSKiQK0zr-uyGbe2u-O9Nr6nwTPC7MM6xKLPetN-1CPawd2o45_o1umY6mLuDu968NXxbfT4_MX9bv66_xA=

Could swap in Primal Spirit and Druidc Rite for the Pierce maybe

Hard to say when switching to a Wand is good, bow at till 75 if you are unlucky? (Softcore Version)

14 Skillpoints for respecc (get 18 from Quests)
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TaloLegend um 03.03.2017, 07:04:06

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: