(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How much is important the Critical Strike gem on Barrage?
I see that you have 95% crit chance (with 3 PC i suppose) so i think it can be replaced with Pierce or FA. Probably Pierce is the best dps choice.
@Serge91

You want to have reliable Crits. on Barrage, since you shot 9 Projectiles.
If one doesn't Crit. the other 8 won't too.

If you are having a hard time with chroming the Chest, you can use Pierce or Faster Attacks.
Well i see that you have 91% crit chance on KB without Critical gem (though, you have the essence that gives +3.5% base crit chance which i suppose helps a lot).
But in the end even 75% crit chance is somewhat reliable, though you are forced to go with the Diamond Flask.

I have another question. I was looking at a bit a different setup: dropping some damage nodes and Wrath, and get the MoM, so you have a decent mana pool and higher EHP in the end. Do you think it would be a good idea?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Serge91 um 03.03.2017, 13:11:09
rak
@Serge91

Unreliable crit chance will get you killed if you blank, dropping damage nodes and wrath will cost you like 50% dps and MoM isnt reliable without investment in mana and largly ignored by everybody for a reason
also i dont have flask slots to put a dimanond in
Why wouldn't we grab the piercing shots cluster?
"
iPulsar schrieb:
Why wouldn't we grab the piercing shots cluster?

Not worth the points
Sad double nerf for this build in 2.6.
Imbued Wand crit base down to 7% and the area of the bubbles is so tiny now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dEus__ um 04.03.2017, 06:16:24
"
dEus__ schrieb:
Sad double nerf for this build in 2.6.
Imbued Wand crit base down to 7% and the area of the bubbles is so tiny now.

GGG managed to nerf nearly every melee, spell, and even wand build in the game and somehow left projectiles intact.

If not for the interesting threshold jewels the entirety of patch 2.6 was an utter disappointment and slap across the face for the vast majority of players not rolling a bow ranger.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I would like to get a serious and justified statement from GiGiGi why they nerfed the Crit. Chance and nothing else.

Ok, there are several way to scale dps, with flat to attacks / spell damage, which makes it difficult to balance.

But making a cut on a mechanic is just a dirty move.
My KB sits at 75% and my Barrage at 82ish% all the fine tuning and what not is now for the poop.

Also i'm all good with changes and such, if i have at least an alternative.
Yet there isn't a real one, at least none if i stay life based.

I'm leveling now a Wander in LL, currently at level 70, let's see how those changes will make me suffer in the near future. So far 4 Link KB with poop gear is enough for dried lake.. gg

I really hope to get either a understandable Reason, but i really want more a solution that is not gutting the Build.

So far, for all the People that are playing / trying this Build, sorry.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: