(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@minerva520

It can do every endgame content. Uber Izaro included.
ty for build guide!

I've been looking for a good KB build with emphasis on defense. Looks like I've found it!

I would be very happy if this guide gets updated when the tree changes come out. Which nodes to take in order would be great.

great job with guide and keeping up with changes and questions.

ty again

@markitzero

You can bet your @$# that i will keep the Build updated!

Love that Build and will keep it alive! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 25.02.2017, 16:56:56
I'm loving this build, really rolling through the maps with the QotF. I'm struggling a bit on damage compared to your screenshots. Can you give me some pointers on how you have so much damage there? I know I'm missing the point blank, 6th link, and barrage enchant, but even your KB has like twice the flat lightning damage than mine? I feel like I'm missing something, maybe the jewels? Or is it all the quality on your gems? Just trying to figure out where my next upgrades should be.

Thanks!
"
I'm loving this build, really rolling through the maps with the QotF. I'm struggling a bit on damage compared to your screenshots. Can you give me some pointers on how you have so much damage there? I know I'm missing the point blank, 6th link, and barrage enchant, but even your KB has like twice the flat lightning damage than mine? I feel like I'm missing something, maybe the jewels? Or is it all the quality on your gems? Just trying to figure out where my next upgrades should be.

Thanks!

i can't see your gear / tree. Please change privacy settings or post your gear/ tree here :)

I think I fixed the privacy setting as well for the tree - planning my next point for Throatseeker and then picking up a bunch of the life nodes. The evasion/dodge/spell dodge has been working pretty well for me to this point.
@snellis

Rat's nest has a bad crit. chance roll, it can roll up to 75% Crit.
I kind of miss flat accuracy on gear, what is your chance to hit?

Note that there is also a difference in DPS rolls, Tier and stat wise.
Also gem level and Quality add up.
Are you using a Static Electricity Jewel next to Heartseeker?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 27.02.2017, 21:56:57
86% chance to hit in hideout with the golem up. Looks like I have about 1/2 your accuracy. So flat accuracy, the crit in the helm, and the gems then look like good places to start. Thanks again

And yes I have static electricity in there
Starting this in new league, would it be a wise choice?
where is uber atziri video? i dont believe it until seen...

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: