(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Thank you for the advice philophil, ive got a bit obsessed with trying a flicker raider with ngahu flame in breach but when i get back to standard i will see what i can do. Even at 50k buffed the build is fast and satisfying to play, but i am dying a bit in multi boss rooms (ive always had bad flask management hence the extra leech).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fhark um 09.02.2017, 23:54:55
Maybe invest into more ES? 7K is far away from being somewhat Tanky.
Just saying.

I bet it's easy to achieve 10k by losing a bit of Dps yet still face roll content.
If you still have a bad time, switch to hybrid gear to get some Evasion above ES.
Just wondering ... what's the best barrage link for single target dps vs big fat boss ?

In your build you don't have slower projectile, isn't it better and cheaper (no 5 off color) ?
I m also wondering about crit strike + crit damage and removing added lightning ...

Any feedback, suggestion based on your numerous build would be greatly appreciated ;)
@KaXXoR

Hey there, the thing with Slower Proj. is, the proj. speed itself.
Many Bosses move quite a lot and fast (Hydra / Chimera), so many projectiles will miss.

Every Gem in the 6l Setup is pretty much best in Slot.

However you have some Choices you can make.

Critical Strikes Gem, may not provide the Highest Tooltip, yet the consistency of Crits. just give
the best feedback for me. (Also the Passive Tree is build around for the use of this gem.)

As an Alternative you can instead use Crit. Multi gem or Faster Attacks or your Slower Proj.

Despite the bigger Numbers on your Tooltip, i personally don't like the Output.
You humiliate some Bosses when you are lucky on Crits. But it feels really horrible when you are not getting critical strike one after another.
That will lead to uncomfortable situations.

You can simply try what support gem feels good for you :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 11.02.2017, 16:43:50
13 Days, i think my body is ready for this build.

I read about buff , around ranger tree? (dont rememeber where i read it)

but i suppose this is good.
"
"
Balantakos schrieb:
13 Days, i think my body is ready for this build.

I read about buff , around ranger tree? (dont rememeber where i read it)

but i suppose this is good.

There will be more Eledmg in the Rangersection, but the reworked Tree is not out

I have a Small Problem:
This is my first Critchar that's not an Occultist/Assassin or CoC. I tried your Hoi-Coh-Assassinsmark Setup, well it just don'work reliable!!!

My Crit without PCs is at 31% right now (just entered Lake at 62, so no juciy Wandcrit yet.It's hard to reach more than 2 PCs, what' the Problem??? Do I Need more Crit to get my Colddmg up to a certain Threshold, that allows me to deal enough Colddmg to trigger HoI? Or is my HoI Level just to low at 15, which i doubt...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von _Daath_ um 18.02.2017, 16:00:25
@_Daath_

From what i see, your gear is pretty much just leveling gear.
Wand is not that bad for a start.
I would take Point Blank out, since you only need it for very late game content.

Maybe try and use Maligaro's, either way i would level with a Bow if you are having to much problems until you can get and wear the certain keyitems and get some passive nodes.
Thx for the fast Reply, my gear is kinda leveling Gear, i just used 3 items to Speed up some annoying Shit... ;) I tried it out as a Leaguestarterbuild and only muled Tabula, Goldrim and 1 Ess, to check out how the Build works. Singletarget would also be fine without Tabula and i use the Essencewand since Lvl61, befor that, i was a Bowie. The Dmg is also ok, i have 4.1k KB and 4.4K Barrage Dmg with just Auras, and Lake is not a Problem. I switch to CI at Level 67, i could also buy a better Wand, but my Problem is that I can't get those damn PCs up to 4 (later 5)!!! On whole Lake without Looting a lot i can get up to 4PCs maybe twice, usually i sit at 1 or 2 until they fall off, I sometimes see HoI Chains, and no PCgains...

Edit: Problem solved, THX!!! My Problem was Point Blank... Awesome Build, btw!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von _Daath_ um 18.02.2017, 16:46:48
@_Daath_

Glad it worked out for you.

Generating Charges and Keeping them Up really depends on how fast you kill and move through the map.

You will get more dps and for that you will more likely get the charges up.

A Small update for the Original Life Version:

Click me gently

Managed to get 10 % Ele. Pen. enchant on the 8th run lol.

GZ on your Boots, but i just don't like Lifebuilds, Glasscannon for Life......^^

I think Clearspeed is not the Problem, It's Crit! Maybe, or maybe not, this is PoE not D2, Trial and Error. I went to Norm and Cruel and did my RespeccQs, couldn't keep my Charges up. But I guess it'a fine Balance between Dmg, Crit and Density... :D I will test it out a bit more, i wanted to equip ES Gear at 69 and start mapping, but i guess i spend a bit more time in Lake and get more Wandrit from the Tree sooner to see how it Impacts Hoi.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: