[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Sorry for the noob question, why Elemental Equilibrium? The initial hit is influenced by weapon damage regarding the wiki, so we just take every damage weapon type but no fire damage to buff the explosion damage? At the beginning we won't have Quill Rain, that's why I'm asking. Just to get it correctly.

You don't actually need a bow with ele damage. You just need one slot of your gear with cold/lightning damage to attacks to trigger EE. (rings, amu, gloves for example) but make sure non of your gear has fire damage to attacks, this would trigger the +25% fire res.
So I just rerolled my TS deadeye to this build and I literally do no damage, I can barely clear dried lake in merciless. Can anyone take a look at my build/gear and tell me what I did wrong? Thanks!
"
Trovatour schrieb:
So I just rerolled my TS deadeye to this build and I literally do no damage, I can barely clear dried lake in merciless. Can anyone take a look at my build/gear and tell me what I did wrong? Thanks!

Your EA gem is level 4. gem level is really important for this build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Brulia um 02.03.2017, 04:48:55
"
Brulia schrieb:
"
Sorry for the noob question, why Elemental Equilibrium? The initial hit is influenced by weapon damage regarding the wiki, so we just take every damage weapon type but no fire damage to buff the explosion damage? At the beginning we won't have Quill Rain, that's why I'm asking. Just to get it correctly.

You don't actually need a bow with ele damage. You just need one slot of your gear with cold/lightning damage to attacks to trigger EE. (rings, amu, gloves for example) but make sure non of your gear has fire damage to attacks, this would trigger the +25% fire res.

Thanks a lot :)

Another question, why Blood Magic? Is it still necessary with the new Quill Rain (+2 Mana for each enemy hit by attacks)?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 02.03.2017, 05:22:19
"
"
Brulia schrieb:
"

Thanks a lot :)

Another question, why Blood Magic? Is it still necessary with the new Quill Rain (+2 Mana for each enemy hit by attacks)?

As OP said earlier, why the hate on blood magic?
- It solves all mana problems. 2 mana on hit isn't going to cut it when EA has something like 70 mana cost. To get it back, you'd need to hit like 20 enemies. Plus even if the bow had 50 mana/hit, you still fire like 2-3 volleys before the first arrow hits the monster.
- There is 35% life behind it. That's equivalent to 7 passive points, you'd only gain 5 points by specing out of it.
- What aura would you use? We don't benefit from damage auras, so that leaves haste/grace/vitality/determination/purities.

People are too used to non-BM builds.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Th3LoRD um 02.03.2017, 05:46:31
No hate, just an honest question. As I stated earlier I'm fairly new to this game so I'm sorry if a question may sound a bit dumb or ignorant to you, it's not meant like that. Thanks for your response.
"
No hate, just an honest question. As I stated earlier I'm fairly new to this game so I'm sorry if a question may sound a bit dumb or ignorant to you, it's not meant like that. Thanks for your response.

It's fine :) You're just the 10th person asking it :P

But yeah, there's no reason not to take it.
Im seriously thinking about going Berserker EA.

the damage in path of building is much better compared to the pathfinder.
i guess you lose a bit mobility and QoL but the damage and leech seems worth it for me.

do i miss something important when comparing zerker vs. pathfinder?

the tree could look like this: http://poeurl.com/5HX
Thanks for the informative posts, I had a lot of fun trying out this build in Breach, looking forward to the next league!
Might try this out for legacy. How is it in groups? I will most likely be in groups of 3+ all the time.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: