[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Alright So I've been messing around with path of building with the new skill tree. Since I haven't gone out of my way to do the math in a long time here are a few things to note. I only tested the damage against bosses since there's no point in doing that against normal mobs. If the math on it is to be believed:

The more increased damage you have, the better the frenzy charge from krait is. It becomes almost as good as getting a cluster on the tree, so as far as I can see, krait is the best choice for merciless ascendancy, since there is not point that will give you more damage. If for whatever reason you can get huge amounts of increased damage (the damage from it improved when I changed from 1 damage jewels to 2 damage jewels) it might even be worth it to spend 2 points on the frenzy charge near duelist.

However frenzy charges are not as good as a second curse, if you only have one option, prioritize the second curse. The ideal in the end is dying sun frenzy charge dual curse though. Frenzy on kill effects are not always good against bosses.

Curse effectiveness nodes aren't really all that great on the tree, even with dual curse. They're basically like taking any other cluster. They are 3 points but can become very ineffective in certain conditions. I think they made sense when bosses had reduced instead of less curse effect on them.

explosive impact/ash frost storm/fire walker are all relatively close in damage so pick what you want. Feel which one you're comfortable with and go with that.

Don't remember who mentioned this before, but according to path of building, empower 4 isn't actually worth it at all. It gives higher impact damage than less duration but gives less ignite damage. They come out about equals in the end. So uh, I guess no need to invest in that anymore.

With that here are some 2.6 trees. You might have to visit the url on broswer and copy the tree from url.
This tree is what I will go for at the very beginning when there aren't good jewels and I can't get the best gear to 90. It's the most balanced I can get for hardcore. It's still relatively similar to what I started with. Should carry to t15s.

http://poeurl.com/5fY

After the biggest gains in damage come from second curse. and good jewels. If I can get my hand on a legacy kaom's heart somehow that opens up a lot of room to drop life.

For example I'd still be above 8.5k life on this tree with legacy kaom's heart.
http://poeurl.com/5gg

So those are for most part my goals right now. If you managed to get better numbers otherwise feel free to share, I never used path of building till now so I'm not sure if I screwed anything up.

On a side note, remember, Bladeback Guardian the Porcupine has high reflect on him, careful with invasion during this league.
New explosive impact cluster seems decent. 1 less point to invest for a pretty sizable damage increase. Though probably outshined by Ash, Frost, and Storm since the reflect damage reduction is pretty nice quality of life.

I'd consider dropping Elementalist and the extra point in Area of Effect to instead go get Explosive Impact. Maybe I under value the 5% chance there?

Though at the end of the day if you have 3 stat jewels it may just be better to get more jewel slots. Or another frenzy charge never hurt anyone.

In my little bit of messing around with it not much changed.
How do you guys leech with this build? I see the OP doesn't have leech gems on most of his characters.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
You can get leech on boots enchant or corrupt it onto a quiver. It can also be a your 6L if you so desire (I've never played with a 6L, even 5L damage was pretty alright).

I never had leech and felt completely fine into T15/16 since you have so much regen and your one hp flask does so much work.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mknzee um 01.03.2017, 21:20:48
"
BlowITA schrieb:
"
marixalijustice schrieb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQguDjwUIBRNFHEVIBhWGJEZjhm0HNwiryP2Jbwo-izpLYMuUzWSNug3TDhTOlI64T38QYdDMUQNRZ1Hfkp9TZJN41BHU1JWSFb6WGNYr18_ZU1noGh0bzt07XXLdud313fjeA14-Xloeu99dX7dfyt_gIGvggeCx4TZhmCGs4d2jM-NfY1-jZKNuY8amK2a4JuNnrejiqZXpwipbq_rsQWxfLXytz63triTuNC8n702vqfAGsEEw-bEWMbYx53I8NNv037YJNi92XzaOtpi2sHbT9-_4MPjn-pi6-7tg-4O7w7vevFt8kHyRfZI9qP3Pfno_Ev9bv4K_o_-uv8Q

I'm pretty new, but would something like this be ideal for 2.6? My first character playing PoE was EA following this guide for breach HC, and I made it to 87(would have gotten farther but played while drunk and talking on mic with friends, got careless and died to bleed due to no uber lab.) I'm hoping to make it to 100 this time around in Legacy. Any ideas where I could change the tree to make it better?

EDIT: Link is screwed. The tree on PoE is still 2.5 despite the fact 2.6 tree has been released. Taking both 10% reduced ele reflect nodes, but idk if worth

From what I can tell from
"
The explosion part is what we scale, not the attack part. The explosion is generic fire projectile area damage. It's secondary damage that's not an attack or spell, and will only be scaled by generic damage nodes. That's generally why I chose the damage in this tree.

the Primeval Force and the Lava Lash clusters you took aren't very useful, since they don't help much on either the explosion or the burning damage.

I see, thanks. I thought the Primeval Force and Lava Lash were both too good to be true. I thought that the fire damage would double dip into the explosion and ignite haha... Guess I'll spec out of those and into something more useful
Thanks Dingis For your quick speed in posting the new tree.......I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we really appreciate it!
"
dingis schrieb:
Alright So I've been messing around with path of building with the new skill tree. Since I haven't gone out of my way to do the math in a long time here are a few things to note. I only tested the damage against bosses since there's no point in doing that against normal mobs. If the math on it is to be believed:

The more increased damage you have, the better the frenzy charge from krait is. It becomes almost as good as getting a cluster on the tree, so as far as I can see, krait is the best choice for merciless ascendancy, since there is not point that will give you more damage. If for whatever reason you can get huge amounts of increased damage (the damage from it improved when I changed from 1 damage jewels to 2 damage jewels) it might even be worth it to spend 2 points on the frenzy charge near duelist.

However frenzy charges are not as good as a second curse, if you only have one option, prioritize the second curse. The ideal in the end is dying sun frenzy charge dual curse though. Frenzy on kill effects are not always good against bosses.

Curse effectiveness nodes aren't really all that great on the tree, even with dual curse. They're basically like taking any other cluster. They are 3 points but can become very ineffective in certain conditions. I think they made sense when bosses had reduced instead of less curse effect on them.

explosive impact/ash frost storm/fire walker are all relatively close in damage so pick what you want. Feel which one you're comfortable with and go with that.

Don't remember who mentioned this before, but according to path of building, empower 4 isn't actually worth it at all. It gives higher impact damage than less duration but gives less ignite damage. They come out about equals in the end. So uh, I guess no need to invest in that anymore.

With that here are some 2.6 trees. You might have to visit the url on broswer and copy the tree from url.
This tree is what I will go for at the very beginning when there aren't good jewels and I can't get the best gear to 90. It's the most balanced I can get for hardcore. It's still relatively similar to what I started with. Should carry to t15s.

After the biggest gains in damage come from second curse. and good jewels. If I can get my hand on a legacy kaom's heart somehow that opens up a lot of room to drop life.

So those are for most part my goals right now. If you managed to get better numbers otherwise feel free to share, I never used path of building till now so I'm not sure if I screwed anything up.

On a side note, remember, Bladeback Guardian the Porcupine has high reflect on him, careful with invasion during this league.

I plan on starting with this build. How are you getting dual curses? am i missing something?
"
Bco187kill schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:

I plan on starting with this build. How are you getting dual curses? am i missing something?

Corrupt an additional curse implicit on an amulet.
"
Bco187kill schrieb:

+1 curse amu

i guess my tree will look like this in the beginning: http://poeurl.com/5zW

damage looks pretty decent in path of building.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Brulia um 02.03.2017, 03:27:34
Sorry for the noob question, why Elemental Equilibrium? The initial hit is influenced by weapon damage regarding the wiki, so we just take every damage weapon type but no fire damage to buff the explosion damage? At the beginning we won't have Quill Rain, that's why I'm asking. Just to get it correctly.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 02.03.2017, 04:13:55

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: