[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hey,

How good is this for end game labyrinth clearing? (specially with all the buffs activated) Specially at the start of the league.
NEVERMIND I'M AN IDIOT WHO SHOULDN'T BE LET OUT OF THE HOUSE
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ciaphas01 um 15.01.2017, 13:17:31
"
Moksu schrieb:
Hey,

How good is this for end game labyrinth clearing? (specially with all the buffs activated) Specially at the start of the league.

You can do lab on a 5link, izaro goes down easier if you get a vinktar to shock him. You likely can't carry someone on a 5link easily, but on a 6link it's good. Argus is the annoying part because you constantly have to get him to a wall and gmp overlap since you can't ignite. consider bringing in a culling strike somewhere for last phase.

It's a decent lab runner overall, since it's got great run speed and good single target when you're properly geared, but there are ones that are safer at a smaller cost imo.
This build is doing pretty good in HC. Level 91 so far.

I can't afford a kaom's yet but honestly I think I might stick with the chest below. It gives me double evasion(20% to 40% in char sheet) and 30% spell dodge combined with atziri's boots it really makes a difference in breaches or anything with a lot of spell damage.
It is pretty cheap too. My evasion with it goes from 2604 to 8690. Kinda an undervalued unique imo. Oh yeah free Arctic armor which helps with chilling mobs and makes you take less phys and fire damage if you are standing still. Kaom's is probably better against one shot stuff though like volatiles or huge boss damage hits.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orbitalx um 17.01.2017, 13:40:34
"
Orbitalx schrieb:

I can't afford a kaom's yet but honestly I think I might stick with the chest below. It gives me double evasion(20% to 40% in char sheet) and 30% spell dodge combined with atziri's boots it really makes a difference in breaches or anything with a lot of spell damage.
It is pretty cheap too. My evasion with it goes from 2604 to 8690. Kinda an undervalued unique imo. Oh yeah free Arctic armor which helps with chilling mobs and makes you take less phys and fire damage if you are standing still. Kaom's is probably better against one shot stuff though like volatiles or huge boss damage hits.

So, i have Kaom but still i tried this because i have a lot more evasion than armor. I lost 1k LP and armor BUT now i'm at ~9900 eva. Should i upgrade my boots/gloves i should get 10k+ evasion easily.

Now from what i saw/feel ... Well fuck me but i feel a lot "safer" than before with Kaom.
I saw the difference in a lightning breach. Didn't get poked as much as before by the lightning tendrils from the lightning balls. (Thx high eva)

Need more "testing" but i'm ready to bet it's an even more safer option than Kaom.
"Free" Arctic armor + high eva + 5/6 links.
"
Zaphkier schrieb:
"
Orbitalx schrieb:

So, i have Kaom but still i tried this because i have a lot more evasion than armor. I lost 1k LP and armor BUT now i'm at ~9900 eva. Should i upgrade my boots/gloves i should get 10k+ evasion easily.

Now from what i saw/feel ... Well fuck me but i feel a lot "safer" than before with Kaom.
I saw the difference in a lightning breach. Didn't get poked as much as before by the lightning tendrils from the lightning balls. (Thx high eva)

Need more "testing" but i'm ready to bet it's an even more safer option than Kaom.
"Free" Arctic armor + high eva + 5/6 links.

Yeah try out
too and it puts you up to 44% spell dodge 100% of the time which is pretty huge imo. I mean I don't have a Kaom's to compare to but it feels a lot safer against spell damage which is something that will actually kill you a lot. Also having that much hp already and adding all that evasion really makes this build feel crazy stong. All I am saying is yeah just try out that chest. It is like 2c in HC lol.

I believe my defenses are something like 11k armor, 8.5k evasion(40% dodge attacks), 44% spell dodge, 45 block, 20 something spell block, 6700 life.. level 91. With flasks up.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orbitalx um 17.01.2017, 13:48:45
You know I've been trying to think up a build that would use that could make good use of that chest, but I never thought about it for this character. I was trying to narrow it down to gladiator or pathfinder in the end. That's actually decent mitigation with block, evasion, spell block and spell dodge. And since I am using taste of hate I can improve that evasion by a bit.

I mean Overall I'd like the extra life from kaom's heart, especially with reflect and the random giant hits I take, but all things considered, if I had access to this early on, this would have made breaches feel a lot better. I mean I enjoyed buying that cheap 6link I was using did make bosses easy, but this is something to consider next league if breach sticks around.

That and if EA is still ok if they nerf double dipping after this league...
@Lvl 94. i did all t15s with -max which are joke actually and cleared grand masters also with ez. now i got 8k life with the gear below. I will try guardians and see how it goes. and yeh i ripped 3 gems vaaling :D and No luck in vaaling EA for 21, tried 5 gems so far. i might buy one actually now. let me know which gear needs upgrade now.

I feel kaom extra life and 90% dmg reduction better than that chest. kaom def save us from 1 shots ;)

Peace.

Spoiler
Has anyone tried the Elementalist EA build before trying this?

If so, how does it compare to this one in terms of end game content?

Any input is appreciated!
im a standard only player , played breach only to 12 challenges to get footprints,
anyway, this is my gear

im waaay too poor atm , and idk what should i upgrade next , doing t11 maps atm, its good enough.. (if anyone doesnt play standard, financial or gear help would be very much appriciated )

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: