[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Doesnt mess the The Vessel of Vinktar Flask with EE (Adds (25-35) to (110-130) Lightning Damage to Attacks during Flask effect) anybody know ?
"
dingis schrieb:

ooo I saw the post on reddit about the chayula and was like he uses EA hope it's pathfinder. And you pointed to this topic too!

And you're fourth on the ladder, fourth person to hit 100 in BHC, gratz. How is the grind to 100? I mean this is a fun mapping build but I've never done a grind to 100. I usually start playing less effeciently around 90, and start doing random things that get me killed.

How was chayula's breach domain on the build?

And you're right about enchants, there weren't that many good ones on BHC. I only wore one last league because I got it randomly on a helmet when I was doing lab runs.

It's just a huge grind, maps, maps and more maps. I play a lot and breach is my first league starting HC so I went through with it mostly for self achievement of getting to 100 in HC. I initially started with flameblast totems but died to breach mid 80s and rerolled this even though I already played it last league. I love EA but I think I really ought to come up with something new next league, ha.

I think chayula was pretty sketchy, it was my first run didn't practice it in standard or anything. It's a small room and he fills it with his attacks all the time and they hurt quite a lot. I portal'ed out once, would probably go smoother with some practice. But uhm yeh I think I, personally, would rather fight any of the t16 guardians than chayula, coz small room and lots of stuff to avoid
"
sss111 schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:

ooo I saw the post on reddit about the chayula and was like he uses EA hope it's pathfinder. And you pointed to this topic too!

And you're fourth on the ladder, fourth person to hit 100 in BHC, gratz. How is the grind to 100? I mean this is a fun mapping build but I've never done a grind to 100. I usually start playing less effeciently around 90, and start doing random things that get me killed.

How was chayula's breach domain on the build?

And you're right about enchants, there weren't that many good ones on BHC. I only wore one last league because I got it randomly on a helmet when I was doing lab runs.

It's just a huge grind, maps, maps and more maps. I play a lot and breach is my first league starting HC so I went through with it mostly for self achievement of getting to 100 in HC. I initially started with flameblast totems but died to breach mid 80s and rerolled this even though I already played it last league. I love EA but I think I really ought to come up with something new next league, ha.

I think chayula was pretty sketchy, it was my first run didn't practice it in standard or anything. It's a small room and he fills it with his attacks all the time and they hurt quite a lot. I portal'ed out once, would probably go smoother with some practice. But uhm yeh I think I, personally, would rather fight any of the t16 guardians than chayula, coz small room and lots of stuff to avoid

that sketchy? how much chaos res did you take going into the fight? does she have t16 guardian amounts of health too?
Well I might be biased coz I did guardians many times last league but chayula is new... no idea about health tbh, you can check video here of flameblaster doing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhl2eBHVz70&t=4m12s I mean it's not that bad but the room is stretched vertically unlike the guardians where rooms are stretched horizontally so you see less and I don't like that. More room for error? Then again I don't think he(she?) can 1 shot and it's easy to logout if u r in a bad spot. I don't know, can't give strong opinion after just one run, just some thoughts :P I had 10 positive chaos res with amethyst flask and the ranged spinning attack hit me for 35-45% hp.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sss111 um 23.12.2016, 15:36:01
"
Doesnt mess the The Vessel of Vinktar Flask with EE (Adds (25-35) to (110-130) Lightning Damage to Attacks during Flask effect) anybody know ?

not sure what you mean? it doesn't matter if it has the attack damage you should have lightning/cold somewhere on gear. and we do fire damage so it doesn't matter that this makes them resist lightning

"
Well I might be biased coz I did guardians many times last league but chayula is new... no idea about health tbh, you can check video here of flameblaster doing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhl2eBHVz70&t=4m12s I mean it's not that bad but the room is stretched vertically unlike the guardians where rooms are stretched horizontally so you see less and I don't like that. More room for error? Then again I don't think he(she?) can 1 shot and it's easy to logout if u r in a bad spot. I don't know, can't give strong opinion after just one run, just some thoughts :P I had 10 positive chaos res with amethyst flask and the ranged spinning attack hit me for 35-45% hp.

I see, ok when I try it I'll be prepared to log out I guess. the splinters are falling out slowly.
Did a Chayula myself as well today.

Capped chaos res, she still kinda hurts. She killed me once, finished her on second portal.

I was kinda careless, so if you can do shaper, you most likely can do her too.

Though one thing I had to do was to use my single target setup + dying sun because the AoE setup can't kill rares fast enough and the timer otherwise would drop.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Th3LoRD um 25.12.2016, 11:52:29

finally got the Dying sun wich is awesome , but it deels like much aoe without enough dps on a 5l now i;m thinking what could i change gem/gear wise ,what would be a better choice instead of IAOE?
"
Th3LoRD schrieb:
Did a Chayula myself as well today.

Capped chaos res, she still kinda hurts. She killed me once, finished her on second portal.

I was kinda careless, so if you can do shaper, you most likely can do her too.

so I just gotta do it perfect first time, got it...

"
finally got the Dying sun wich is awesome , but it deels like much aoe without enough dps on a 5l now i;m thinking what could i change gem/gear wise ,what would be a better choice instead of IAOE?

Put slower proj if you want more damage.

I also respec'd out of both aoe nodes on the tree (took the 8% damage node near templar) when I got dying sun last time around. that gave me better resists to start getting decent opal rings.
How to deal with reflect? Even with Kaom's, max resists, and vaal pact /ll gem, you still pop on a reflect rare pack. I'm getting REALLY sick and tired of losing experience :(
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Zuletzt bearbeitet von monkuar um 26.12.2016, 05:51:15
"
monkuar schrieb:
How to deal with reflect? Even with Kaom's, max resists, and vaal pact /ll gem, you still pop on a reflect rare pack. I'm getting REALLY sick and tired of losing experience :(

Don't stack to 5 on a rare (damage of EA is the damage of the first arrow multiplied by the number of arrows in the stack upto 5)

Use your gmp set up to kill them too, even at high end damage, shooting a couple and getting a burn should be enough for most rares. You may have to skip tanky breach reflect mobs in high end maps, but usually missing out on 1-2 rares in a breach is not a problem. Just don't go crazy on a regular rare mob, they don't actually have that much life in the end.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: