Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Danzanus schrieb:
Guys, cant decide which one is better and should i craft 2nd Kris like that or keep this one?
Spoiler
(just got it from drop at incursion)
Does 74% spell damage better than add lightning damage to spells?

crafted is like 2 times better
"
blg_RealiZe schrieb:
"
Danzanus schrieb:
Guys, cant decide which one is better and should i craft 2nd Kris like that or keep this one?
Spoiler
(just got it from drop at incursion)
Does 74% spell damage better than add lightning damage to spells?

crafted is like 2 times better

Thank you. I actually planning to make something similar to your version of build, thanks for open account to see. I also wanted to ask, how did you make this helmet? Fossils craft? I want to make similar but not sure if couple exalts will be enough. And which base is better to craft? or doesnt matter? thank you.
"
Danzanus schrieb:

Thank you. I actually planning to make something similar to your version of build, thanks for open account to see. I also wanted to ask, how did you make this helmet? Fossils craft? I want to make similar but not sure if couple exalts will be enough. And which base is better to craft? or doesnt matter? thank you.

you need shaped base ivl84+ (for t1 lightning damage to spells). The base itself with lab enchant is 2-3ex+
fossils:
pristine + metallic in 2 socket resonator
or
pristine + metallic + prismatic in 3 socket
It's not much of a difference between them really, probably should use 2-socket, it's cheaper.

I crafted HP mods + -9% lightning res with fossils, then annuled 3rd suffix (I need those crafted resistances) and then slamed an exalt for a prefix. Got a bad mod, annuled that bad mod (got lucky again :D ) and then slamed exalt for t1 lightning damage to spells.

I would not recommend trying to craft something similar with 2ex budget unless you feel really lucky
One day I'll get a response!
Hi! I'm trying this build. One question. Should I level gems from start (Arc, Storm Brand, etc...)?
Any feedback on my build is welcome.
I am 89 and trying to do the Pale Court to get Multicraft, cause my weapons have to be changed.

Thx
"
Mathue24 schrieb:
One day I'll get a response!

Try following the guide.

Follow the tree properly and take the jewel nodes. This is the Jewel section.

Buy minimum life + 1 or 2 offensive affix jewels (whatever you can afford that are specifed in the guide. This is in the Path of Building section..

Upgrade your flasks. This is in Flask section.

These are all very inexpensive quality of life things that will greatly improve your gameplay.

Keep leveling your gems and quality the ones that the guide says to. The guide explains how to do it if you are unsure. This is in the Gem Setup section.

Unless you've got 3.5 ex to burn, don't spend money on an Inpulsa until you've gotten everything else above it on the chart. A rare 6 link or Queen's Hunter 5 or 6 link is fine until you get your Watcher's Eye and other stuff sorted out.

Enki updated the upgrade order guide with an easy to follow flow chart. Follow it. It will answer your question. It can be found under Additional Guides "What to upgrade next," near the bottom of the opening post of this thread.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von jackieh917 um 13.01.2019, 15:31:23
"
_Netdiver schrieb:
Any feedback on my build is welcome.
I am 89 and trying to do the Pale Court to get Multicraft, cause my weapons have to be changed.

Thx

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2291030

You don`t have to. Try this guy, very fast, always online. He`s got all crafts what do you need on dagger
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Piccaso um 13.01.2019, 16:00:05
"
HollowDean schrieb:
Hi! I'm trying this build. One question. Should I level gems from start (Arc, Storm Brand, etc...)?

I’m a bit confused. If you are starting a new character, then your only purchase options would be gems with quality. While leveling, just do whatever works for you. Granted, Arc is a great leveling skill. Once you reach maps, then focus on the intricacies of the build. Feel free to purchase what your budget will allow, but I honestly would only recommend purchasing a 21/0 Arc at L72. The rest can be leveled from scratch, though possibly purchase a 1/20 Arcane Surge since you won’t be leveling that to 20.
Nice guide!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: