Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Heyo. How do you think the build would perform without inpulsa's and a Pledge of Hands instead of 2 daggers? Playing SSF (not gotten the uber trials yet) so kinda limited in what I can do but the build looks interesting :P Thanks!
I've been using your build for 2 leagues now (Delve and Betrayal). It's easy to build and easy to play with

But still, I wanna do something new once in a while for a change. So I've been thinking:

1. What if I replace the Arc in the 6L with Storm Brand? If I do that, when facing boss, I can quickly drop some Brands on the boss, then run around -> repeat. It seems to be good, but I don't know if the dmg is decent enough

2. Or maybe I can replace the Echo Support with Spell Totem? Basically it's just like the Storm Brand, I plant Totem then run around and let the Totem does all the work
After 2500 alts and 7 annuls (how shitty can i be in 50/50?) i'm where i wanted to be:

Anyone in thread can craft this for me? Or do you know any crafter? I don't have friends in game so noone can make it for me.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aryveth um 13.01.2019, 09:22:02
"
Aryveth schrieb:
After 2500 alts and 7 annuls (how shitty can i be in 50/50?) i'm when i wanted to be:

Anyone in thread can craft this for me? Or do you know any crafter? I don't have friends in game so noone can make it for me.

I was trying to annul multimod on full crafted dagger (to slam exalt for the 6th mod), and I annuled 20% extra chaos 4 times on 4 different daggers in a row
the chances of it to happen is 0.167^4 :O

you can PM me in game, I'll craft a dagger for you
"
Vociferate_ schrieb:
I was looking at your current setup, and had a couple questions in regards to gems.

Primarily in regards to Whirling Blades, and how you are using it in this build? Are you using it for the +10% Attack Speed?

Fire Golem? I haven't started incorporating this little guy in yet, but not sure how he fits in yet.

I guess in a sense, can you give me a quick rundown of what you are doing as far as what your current setup is?

Whirling Blades is a movement skill used for movement, no big surprise there. Fire Golem is used once you pick up Liege of the Primordial (4th Ascendency). It gives an extra damage boost and further buffs Lightning Golem.

The guide is very in depth in terms of those gems, and I suggest rereading it. Where the guide doesn’t go in is encorporating a Lightning Spire 4L. In general you replace the Enfeeble links, but others have used different setups. For LS you want LS > Elemental Focus > Trap and Mine Damage > Advanced Traps > Controlled Destruction (5L if in shaped gloves with AT).
Would running vaal righteous fire be worth it? It gives me like 100k dps boss damage and replaces molten shell which is useless imo.
Hey guys, Iam new here and i just came here to ask someone to look at my gear and gems and tell me if it is anythings wrong.Tks
Hey, I've got this situation.

I've got a 5-link Queen's Hunger

Should I upgrade to a 6-link Queen's Hunger or a 5-link Inpulsa?
"
M3t4lBroly schrieb:
Hey guys, Iam new here and i just came here to ask someone to look at my gear and gems and tell me if it is anythings wrong.Tks

The following are in the order I noticed, not necessarily in the order of precedence:

(1) You have CWDT socketed in a weapon with “use a socketed spell.” It’s a bit redundant and makes one (presumably weapon mod) void.

(2) Your amulet craft is “to attacks.”

(3) Arcane Surge is over leveled. You’ll need 12 casts of Storm Brand to proc it once.

(4) You have Clarity and Clear Mind. Drop Clarity (Watcher's Eye covers mana). Also, drop Mana Leech from Storm Brand link. You only get the damage bonus from Clear Mind when no mana is reserved.

(5) Your ring needs replacing. The damage and leech mods are both “to attacks,” and the life roll can easily be much higher if you don’t have to craft it.

(6) I may have missed something, but I see no source of cold damage to spells. That makes Hypothermia much less viable.

(7) Random 10% ele damage node on the far right side of the tree, not sure why. Move that to Spiritual Aid (you're 1 away), and then unspec out of the two 20% crit nodes and path through Lord of the Dead. You will immediately have 104% increased damage.

(8) Consider getting additional sources of Shock effectiveness. This is a major dps advantage, since every 10% effectiveness causes the enemy to take an additional 2% damage (up to 150% effectiveness). Right now you have:
(a) 50% - passive tree
(b) 39% - Inpulsa's
(c) 28% - L19 Arc

(9) Discard your current Arc and purchase a L21/0 Arc. Quality on Arc serves no purpose with this build. I cannot stress how big of a damage increase this will be for you (probably 20-25%).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 13.01.2019, 11:10:33
Guys, cant decide which one is better and should i craft 2nd Kris like that or keep this one? (just got it from drop at incursion)

Does 74% spell damage better than add lightning damage to spells?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: