Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
I just finished my pair of crafted daggers and checked on PoB that my current dps is 442575.1 and all my res are above 75% + 4524 life.

What is the next thing I should aim to upgrade (aside from gems) and what stats should I aim for if I want to do end game content?

It think gloves and ring is your weakest items right now. Especialy gloves. Get fingerless ones ideal as elder +84 ilvl with attack and cast speed. For start i would buy now cheap ilvl 84 gloves for 5c get 20 - 30 essence of gree 1c per and craft good gloves with res and hp and maybe attack speed. And get opal ring with res and hp at least. Ideal with hp, res, Lightnning dmg from essence craft.
"
Deathknoll schrieb:
Shaper down first ever try. 4.6k health was cutting it fine. TY for a great build. I need help with some crafted weapons if anyone is available to help, thanks in advance

Whats your dps? If you dont mind me asking? Either tooltip or pob but explain your configuration.

Not quite there yet, but my goal this league is to finally have a go at shaper.
Questions on getting quality gems..

1. On the front page it says gem quality is not important on Arc. Is this still true? I have a 0 quality lv 21

2. On 1st page it also says to quality enfeeble.

Though I have read a few times in here to keep it at 10.. thoughts?

Is there a complete list on these pages anywhere that shows more than 1st page in guide does by chance?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Badtwo um 13.01.2019, 22:36:02
"
Badtwo schrieb:
Questions on getting quality gems..

1. On the front page it says gem quality is not important on Arc. Is this still true? I have a 0 quality lv 21

2. On 1st page it also says to quality enfeeble.

Though I have read a few times in here to keep it at 10.. thoughts?

Is there a complete list on these pages anywhere that shows more than 1st page in guide does by chance?

Quality on Arc serves absolutely no purpose. It increases the chance to shock when we already shock 100% of the time. Quality on Enfeeble is excellent and has nothing to do with its level. You keep it at L10 so that it procs from a L7 CWDT. You simply cannot continue leveling it past 10 while still using it in a CWDT setup. Either buy one with quality or level a second one up in your secondary weapons.
I actually have a question for onc. PoB says LS has a 1s strike time, and the gem reads .35s. Is the discrepancy in that it strikes 3 locations? It also seems to be doing much more dps than PoB would have me believe.
"
I actually have a question for onc. PoB says LS has a 1s strike time, and the gem reads .35s. Is the discrepancy in that it strikes 3 locations? It also seems to be doing much more dps than PoB would have me believe.

Idk how to calculate lightning spire correctly
I have "strikes 3 areas every 0.1 seconds"
So if the target is staying on top of 3 lightning spire traps and taking all the damage from it, then:
3 (strikes) * average hit * 10 = DPS
I have 119k average hit (with "enemy is shocked", because I shock him with my arc)
So I have 119000*3*10 = 3.57 mil DPS per trap? And 10.7 mil with 3 traps?
I mean, it feels like a lot of DPS, I'm able to kill t16 bosses in a few seconds but 10 mil.. idk

p.s. Its even without enabled flasks
Zuletzt bearbeitet von blg_RealiZe um 13.01.2019, 23:41:22
"
micheilsgrey schrieb:
I think gloves and ring is your weakest items right now. Especialy gloves. Get fingerless ones ideal as elder +84 ilvl with attack and cast speed. For start i would buy now cheap ilvl 84 gloves for 5c get 20 - 30 essence of gree 1c per and craft good gloves with res and hp and maybe attack speed. And get opal ring with res and hp at least. Ideal with hp, res, Lightnning dmg from essence craft.

Is this a good enough of an upgrade compared to my previous gloves?
I plan on using leo to fill up the remaining 2 prefix slots.

Hey i am doing this build and i got some gear i am still pretty nooby with the upgrades could someone check out my gear and tell me what to upgrade? Just what pieces or gems or anything, Thank you very much! Take care and thanks for the guide.
Hi,

someone could enter my profile and tell me if my helmet to which you would resist cold resistance is fine or shoul i scouring, alts... ?

ty guys !

PD: and if you can comment something about the jewelry, sry for my bad english
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Skaydaniel um 14.01.2019, 01:42:35
Hey Enki,

I have followed your build guide, i still have some difficulty in the boss fight. Can you advice me what should i change?

I appreciate your Build and need to say you did a great Job!

Regards,
Exile DarkAddict

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: