[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
primaeva schrieb:
"
falagar112 schrieb:
It's funny how our experiences are so different.

I had big issues mapping with arma brand, yet arca brand/vd was a breeze even at 76!

Fascinating.. Do you have a snapshot of your 76 setup somehow?

- Did you have Awakened Spell Cascade?
- Were your gems 20/21? (particularly Desecrate)
- Leadership's Price, which would be crazy, or... Just Dual-wield?
- What chestpiece? I imagine Inpulsa would be the cheapest, biggest QoL at that price point.

If we can replicate your process maybe we can help all these people trying to transition so early..

Here was my PoB at that level:
https://pastebin.com/q7GbL1i0

not the gear obviously, but the passives.

- i wasn't running determination

- i did not have awakened spell cascade

- i did buy a lvl 20 desecrate, 20/20 volatile and lvl 20 spectre gem

- i did have leadership price and cane of kulemak (i balanced str/int with one of these int to str conversion jewels when i was low level and specced out of it later

- I had a regular 6 socket chestpiece with frenzy on hit redeemer mod. no explody. However getting explody/frenzy chest was the first thing i got afterwards.

Mind you this was not my first character so i had a couple ex lying around, and bought the cane early league for 3ex.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von falagar112 um 18.11.2021, 12:31:32
"
falagar112 schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:
"
falagar112 schrieb:
It's funny how our experiences are so different.

I had big issues mapping with arma brand, yet arca brand/vd was a breeze even at 76!

Fascinating.. Do you have a snapshot of your 76 setup somehow?

- Did you have Awakened Spell Cascade?
- Were your gems 20/21? (particularly Desecrate)
- Leadership's Price, which would be crazy, or... Just Dual-wield?
- What chestpiece? I imagine Inpulsa would be the cheapest, biggest QoL at that price point.

If we can replicate your process maybe we can help all these people trying to transition so early..

Here was my PoB at that level:
https://pastebin.com/q7GbL1i0

not the gear obviously, but the passives.

- i wasn't running determination

- i did not have awakened spell cascade

- i did buy a lvl 20 desecrate, 20/20 volatile and lvl 20 spectre gem

- i did have leadership price and cane of kulemak (i balanced str/int with one of these int to str conversion jewels when i was low level and specced out of it later

- I had a regular 6 socket chestpiece with frenzy on hit redeemer mod. no explody. However getting explody/frenzy chest was the first thing i got afterwards.

Mind you this was not my first character so i had a couple ex lying around, and bought the cane early league for 3ex.

Ahh definitely the insane feat of balancing Leadership at 76 (+ Frenzy on Hit = super DPS + mapping QoL with Rotgut) helped you out. I guess you're what you call an advanced player - would not wish balancing Leadership on some rookies (who don't even know what the item does or how to enable it.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva schrieb:

Ahh definitely the insane feat of balancing Leadership at 76 (+ Frenzy on Hit = super DPS + mapping QoL with Rotgut) helped you out. I guess you're what you call an advanced player - would not wish balancing Leadership on some rookies (who don't even know what the item does or how to enable it.)

I guess it's not much different than balancing resists around wise oak flask. I understand your point but I don't think explaining this in the guide (and giving some options on how to balance them, brawl, efficient training, double strength belt and so on) is that hard?

I don't think you need to explain what the item does either, just say "this will double your dps" xD

On a different note, I managed to grab an archdemon helmet, and was able to drop wave of conviction.

I also managed to get phantasmal desecrate to 60% chance (68% once i grab a lvl 4 enhance).

Gear in spoiler for reference:
gear
Zuletzt bearbeitet von falagar112 um 18.11.2021, 13:03:16
"
falagar112 schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:

I guess it's not much different than balancing resists around wise oak flask. I understand your point but I don't think explaining this in the guide (and giving some options on how to balance them, brawl, efficient training, double strength belt and so on) is that hard?

I don't think you need to explain what the item does either, just say "this will double your dps" xD

On a different note, I managed to grab an archdemon helmet, and was able to drop wave of conviction.

I also managed to get phantasmal desecrate to 60% chance (68% once i grab a lvl 4 enhance).

gear

Ah sweet, do you mind testing in a map how many times it takes to find a Flayer or Lithomancer - even at 44% it seems to be contesting with 0% for Stoneskin/Litho spawns. *sigh*
"
falagar112 schrieb:

Except it's literally in the beginner notes: I paste here verbatim:
"

Do note you need more than the amulet to pop off - you have to adjust Strength to match your Intelligence. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is to socket Brawn, the jewel, then shop a Heavy Belt with 40-50 strength on it (shop link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/8gM97nVhV), craft Aspect of the Spider (make sure you can kill Fenumus!!) on it, then use Blessed Orbs to tweak the Strength Implicit for the final numbers.

With even a shopping link for a belt all ready to go... and it gets missed very often.
landed T1 int on chest, im doom 💀
"
2222222222 schrieb:
landed T1 int on chest, im doom 💀

lol, not T1 but i also landed int on chest, i was a sad panda.
"
primaeva schrieb:
"
falagar112 schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:

gear

Ah sweet, do you mind testing in a map how many times it takes to find a Flayer or Lithomancer - even at 44% it seems to be contesting with 0% for Stoneskin/Litho spawns. *sigh*

I'll do a test tomorrow when i wake up :)
So this is my current PoB after vaaling some gems and anointing my amulet with brand equity.

https://pastebin.com/WmdZ7MuK

I still havent found/made a good staff yet and I think I'm lacking in damage for lack of crit multipliers.

I was able to land a T2 explode on my WIP chest but I kept rolling because I'm greeding for T1.

I probably will buy a new helmet to essence of horror gamble for concentrated effect + elemental damage.

Still saving up for woke spell cascade.

"
wastestime schrieb:
Hi,

So far mapping has been pretty smooth apart from the occasional scourge shutdown. Scourge bosses feels a little scary.
I can comfortably run the A8 conquerors.
most of the other league mechanics are enjoyable.
struggles a bit with no mana regen map when bossing and my flasks run out (specifically mana regen)

can you review my PoB and suggest what I can do to handle Sirus more comfortably? I feel like I'm lacking in the damage area.

https://pastebin.com/6QvnFDfT

I do not have woke spell cascade.

Edited 11.17.2021 fixed the passives for corrupted blood here.
Spoiler
I want to eventually remove my passive and mastery on chaos dmg/corrupted blood does not inflict freeing up 4 points.

I have lithomancer and stoneskin flayer for my specters, they dont seem to last long against a sirus for me with lvl 20 raise spectre.
I am currently still using dual wield sceptres, currently still searching for staff replacement.
I know I have the wrong regalia which will lower my ES. I currently have a stored frenzy vaal regalia and I'm working towards a T1 explode chest to then slam on each other.

Edited 11.17.2021 added brand equity to and removed a few passives to get tankier
Spoiler
I should probably anoint my amulet but I'm unsure what to get.

I have the str=int right now, but this will be subject to changes when I replace my weapons/chest and get different passives. I cant run skitterbots right now, since I run vaal clarity, disciple and aspect of spider.

"
wastestime schrieb:
I still havent found/made a good staff yet and I think I'm lacking in damage for lack of crit multipliers.
You're splitting your tree a bit too much between the EO setup and the crit setup. There's a big line in the sand there, one or the other. Both doesn't work as any of the multi you currently have is wasted with EO.

The dual wield setup is enough for T16 scourges and AW8. Don't worry about lack of damage on that setup once it's built out right (Prima's budget tree is solid). It wouldn't have the block, sustain and Determination phys reduction so plays a chunk squishier than the crit version, along with not doing the same damage at the high end, but it's still enough to do all the endgame (even with scuffed self found gearing).

- The pathing over to Cruel Prep is burning passives and adding a chunk of int for you to have to balance against. Hard to make a straight switch there that keeps the exact attribute balancing you have, but in reality you wouldn't really want to keep that. Pathing from below saves a chunk of passives you could then throw at grabbing a +30 strength node and perhaps upgrade your Sapphire ring with lower attribute needs given the lower int nodes used.

- The 4 nodes to Throatseeker are adding a bit of int to need to balance against and doing nothing for damage while EO is there.

- The cast speed at Explosive Impact is a lot more valuable than the AOE, worth switching that.

- AOE quality enchants on weapons would be a nice upgrade as Ele Damage (no idea what harvests are going for on trade, if expensive ignore and just hope to hit one yourself).

- I haven't checked to see how well +1 fire gems scales the corpse explosions (I've been messing with crafting a nice +3 staff but haven't got it to the point I've dropped it into POB yet). If you feel you're struggling for damage it might be worth comparing how that mod compares to a decent fire% scepter instead.

- Personally I'd drop the LGOH support for Cyclone. We don't have enough accuracy for that to be meaningful and we really don't want to be in a position to be using that often enough for it to be a solid choice. I'd probably look at recolouring the socket blue (so 1G5B chest) and drop bone offering in there so I could remove the trigger craft requirement on the scepter and upgrade to a chunk more damage. Can also look at options like Sigil of Power or even just inspiration to lower mana draining.

- It isn't a damage boost, but no way I'd feel comfy playing without at least one LGOH Shaper ring. That's a huge sustain boost. I contemplated giving up one for a decent Flammability on hit ring.... decided against it until I get a much better one.

- With double ring crafts I'd have assumed your mana sustain would be fine with just the flask up. I'd think about switching the Nexus gloves over to a pair of Shaped blind gloves.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: