[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
Jhonegao schrieb:
Please i need help.. there is my pob, what can i upgrade ? https://pastebin.com/mMjc3JZd

I know a Kulemak and leadership, but before it i doing some wrong? cause i have dificult to kill mobs at t10 maps.. and my explode dont show like the video..
Have you an video from this league with this build to show up ?

Hey as discussed:

If you're running a 80% fire damage staff you're missing out a ton of free damage, there are some 1hs with better stats.

Pre-leadership you will want a Diamond Flask, you will also want a Silver Flask or source of onslaught. A Sulphur Flask will also hugely boost your DPS while keeping your spectres alive much more.

Finally, you are actually mapping with a 4L right now -- you're not getting Inspiration charges at all because both your VD and Desecrate cost 0 mana. Take out your Replica Conq's Efficiency and this will solve itself although you may have to run a mana flask to solve OOMing. If you want to use Conq efficiency, recraft your rings to allow -6 and -6 so your Desecrate costs 1 mana and your VD 0.

Also use the Jewel slot next to Melding for your Rep Conq Effiency and you save yourself 2 points. Pick up Amplify with those 2 points and you should find your explosions a little more effective.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Zuletzt bearbeitet von primaeva um 17.11.2021, 12:26:36
PROJECT FORTIFY: ABANDONED

Even with a mega Physical Cane of Kulemak and Mantra of Flames bringing Cyclone up to some 25k DPS (plus Flammability on targets)...

The best Fortify stacks I ever saw was 16 and more often than not we only get 8-10.

I suppose I could make it work if I commit another 50% conversion to Fire damage but that's so many mods, 2 skill points, mana expenditure and a prime jewel slot committed to hitting 15-20% hit reduction on an already immortal build, and it certainly won't be up on bosses, just trash packs (this is T16 trash but still.)

It's too much opp cost and I hardly ever die anymore with Determination + the h4x Determination Crit Reduction Watcher's. (Thanks to someone who convinced me to try Determination.)

The only time I think we could use this is Uber Simulacrum.

My sixth round is over and I'm more awake now so expect to see some advancements this week!

The most exciting being the Phantasmal Desecrate calculations + DD vs VD debate (I lean HEAVILY to VD when mapping, but DD could really wreck Single Target - especially if the Desecrate changes pay off.)

Catch y'all soon!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von primaeva um 17.11.2021, 12:33:34
I am definitely leaning towards using VD for mapping and DD for big bosses as well.

Here is an A9 Sirus kill where I tried both gems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAFCu7Utv0g

Honestly, there's not a huge difference. You can see briefly that I reached maximum Brittle/Scorch magnitude with both skills. VD took slightly longer, but I also lost a second or two of brand uptime during the first phase.

My PoB with my gear at the time of the kill is in the description. Still some room to improve gear, looking forward to crafting a 7L helm, slotting in Determination (need a Watcher's Eye first), and probably Elusive boots.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cryotron9000 um 17.11.2021, 15:25:23
"
Cryotron9000 schrieb:
I am definitely leaning towards using VD for mapping and DD for big bosses as well.

Here is an A9 Sirus kill where I tried both gems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAFCu7Utv0g

Honestly, there's not a huge difference. You can see briefly that I reached maximum Brittle/Scorch magnitude with both skills. VD took slightly longer, but I also lost a second or two of brand uptime during the first phase.

My PoB with my gear at the time of the kill is in the description. Still some room to improve gear, looking forward to crafting a 7L helm, slotting in Determination (need a Watcher's Eye first), and probably Elusive boots.

Clean!!! I did a Shaper but I feel maybe the damage reduction at the start hampered my observation. There was a brief period of time where DD + 44% Phantasmal was absolutely chunking though - not sure if it was just a string of lucky double damages.

Now for the deciding factor: Are there disgustingly beautiful DD MTX?

(And seriously, the 45% extra corpse thing would make DD really pop off. Plus, to aid ramp, we can just Cyclone to spam Bone Offering to get the ramp going).
"
primaeva schrieb:
Right now "base" corpse life @83 is 27100.

"Total" corpse life for our current method is (~1.5*206000 + (12-1.5)(27100)) = 584,000.

44% chance for Forgotten Corpse and none of our Flayers/Lithos is = 0.44 * 12 * 128,000 = 675,840... Jesus! Even without including any regular corpses..

+ Regular corpses = 0.56*12 * 27100 = 182,112 + 675,840 = 676k.

Any chance of a breakdown on what some of those figures are referring to and why? Spent way more time than I should thinking about the permutations here sitting in a few waiting rooms today.

A couple I can't seem to get my head around or find references to.

Big caveat around everything I'm about to say. It's probably totally wrong and I'm very open to correction on any/all of it. Not an area I'm at all familiar with, but it's interesting to dive into so I'll think outload to catch more of my mistakes.

Base
The 'base' life at 83 as 27100 seems high. I've seen Badger's sheet refer to 16161 and Belodri's Datamine suggest it's 15149 (which also suggests Badger is doing a lookup 1 cell out as his figure ties into Belodri's level 84s perfectly).

Belodri's looks the most data backed of the bunch and given it's a worst case scenario probably the one I'd lean towards using myself.

Base = 15149

(Did the 3.15 rework throw those numbers out the window? Or any earlier end game updates make significant changes there? If anyone has a more recent datamine figure please do shout)

Phantasmal
The 128k figure for Phantasmal's I'm a little baffled by. Using the 27100 base, the 16161 or the 15149 I can't quite figure how that number was arrived at. It could be building in buffs like Corpse Pact? Mebbe? Or it might have been from the old (perhaps even pre-nerf) crushclaws given how large it is?

Building up from basics the current Phantasmal corpses are Flickershade's with their 300% HP scaling, giving a more modest 45447 each at l83.

Phantasmal = 45447

"
primaeva schrieb:
The research question is then - how does the % chance to spawn corpses interact with the Litho and Stoneskin Flayer Spectres?
Assuming there's no funky "always overwrite the base mobs and not the specters", which I can't imagine existing for a moment given how they've always spoken of specters entering the normal desecrate pool, this one we should be able to workaround pretty quickly.

Desecrate is pretty much just a basic NCR probability repeated with r=1 until we reach desecrate cap. We have our desecrate pool relatively fixed = n by zones, with the only real adjustments we can make being adding specters (which at 800% will always be a big boost) and changing to Phantasmal Desecrate.

The only things we really need to worry about here are the monster life% figures as base life numbers above and everything else (Corpse Pact, Undertaker, etc) would all cancel out eventually. I think?

So the real question we need to ask here is what value of N does our average corpse life% drop below 300% for the Phantasmal Desecrate rewriting the corpses to give more life. That's a pretty easy one to grab with just two 800% specters and everything else averaging out at 150% we can find that any zone with 6 or less mobs in the desecrate table (before our Specters get added) it'll be an expected loss and anything with 7 or more will be an expected gain, with the gains growing the larger the pool is (so you deffo want it for Shaper and probably not for Cortex).

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a list of corpse life% broken down by zone to be able to draw up rough Desecrate tables on a map by map basis to be able to give a % gain of Phantasmal Desecrate based on each zone... but I can't for the life of me lay my hands on it now.

If anyone knows where I might find that information, or can correct any glaring errors in the brain dump above, please do shout/poke/laugh at me.

Glancing at the figures involved, I can't see Phantasmal Desecrate being worth the opportunity cost needed to push it to 44%. Open to correction as I can build out the numbers, but looking like minimal gains in relatively specific circumstances rather than large ones. Also introduces a bit more spike to damage where we'd probably feel better improving consistency rather than spike damage.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von TsuDhoNim um 17.11.2021, 15:58:13
"
TsuDhoNim schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:
Right now "base" corpse life @83 is 27100.

"Total" corpse life for our current method is (~1.5*206000 + (12-1.5)(27100)) = 584,000.

44% chance for Forgotten Corpse and none of our Flayers/Lithos is = 0.44 * 12 * 128,000 = 675,840... Jesus! Even without including any regular corpses..

+ Regular corpses = 0.56*12 * 27100 = 182,112 + 675,840 = 676k.

Any chance of a breakdown on what some of those figures are referring to and why? Spent way more time than I should thinking about the permutations here sitting in a few waiting rooms today.

A couple I can't seem to get my head around or find references to.

Big caveat around everything I'm about to say. It's probably totally wrong and I'm very open to correction on any/all of it. Not an area I'm at all familiar with, but it's interesting to dive into so I'll think outload to catch more of my mistakes.

Base
The 'base' life at 83 as 27100 seems high. I've seen Badger's sheet refer to 16161 and Belodri's Datamine suggest it's 15149 (which also suggests Badger is doing a lookup 1 cell out as his figure ties into Belodri's level 84s perfectly).

Belodri's looks the most data backed of the bunch and given it's a worst case scenario probably the one I'd lean towards using myself.

Base = 15149

(Did the 3.15 rework throw those numbers out the window? Or any earlier end game updates make significant changes there? If anyone has a more recent datamine figure please do shout)

Phantasmal
The 128k figure for Phantasmal's I'm a little baffled by. Using the 27100 base, the 16161 or the 15149 I can't quite figure how that number was arrived at. It could be building in buffs like Corpse Pact? Mebbe? Or it might have been from the old (perhaps even pre-nerf) crushclaws given how large it is?

Building up from basics the current Phantasmal corpses are Flickershade's with their 300% HP scaling, giving a more modest 45447 each at l83.

Phantasmal = 45447

"
primaeva schrieb:
The research question is then - how does the % chance to spawn corpses interact with the Litho and Stoneskin Flayer Spectres?
Assuming there's no funky "always overwrite the base mobs and not the specters", which I can't imagine existing for a moment given how they've always spoken of specters entering the normal desecrate pool, this one we should be able to workaround pretty quickly.

Desecrate is pretty much just a basic NCR probability repeated with r=1 until we reach desecrate cap. We have our desecrate pool relatively fixed = n by zones, with the only real adjustments we can make being adding specters (which at 800% will always be a big boost) and changing to Phantasmal Desecrate.

The only things we really need to worry about here are the monster life% figures as base life numbers above and everything else (Corpse Pact, Undertaker, etc) would all cancel out eventually. I think?

So the real question we need to ask here is what value of N does our average corpse life% drop below 300% for the Phantasmal Desecrate rewriting the corpses to give more life. That's a pretty easy one to grab with just two 800% specters and everything else averaging out at 150% we can find that any zone with 6 or less mobs in the desecrate table (before our Specters get added) it'll be an expected loss and anything with 7 or more will be an expected gain, with the gains growing the larger the pool is (so you deffo want it for Shaper and probably not for Cortex).

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a list of corpse life% broken down by zone to be able to draw up rough Desecrate tables on a map by map basis to be able to give a % gain of Phantasmal Desecrate based on each zone... but I can't for the life of me lay my hands on it now.

If anyone knows where I might find that information, or can correct any glaring errors in the brain dump above, please do shout/poke/laugh at me.

Glancing at the figures involved, I can't see Phantasmal Desecrate being worth the opportunity cost needed to push it to 44%. Open to correction as I can build out the numbers, but looking like minimal gains in relatively specific circumstances rather than large ones. Also introduces a bit more spike to damage where we'd probably feel better improving consistency rather than spike damage.

It's all covered in the spreadsheet, formulas, references to Belodri's spreadsheet, everything. Scroll down. Although I did forget to scale down the 27,100 to 25,753 for the regular corpses.

The thing you're missing is: Corpse Pact = 50% max, Undertaker wheel = 20% max. Additively, 1.7 multiplier to all base life for our build. (And why Inquisitor DD/VDs Spellslingers are crying because they scale spell damage and some don't even path to Undertaker, so they're relying purely on the balls for boss damage and wonder why it takes 50ex to get off the ground.)

As for the Flickershades, well dang, I took the word of the Redditor and used his figure: https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/qsqh60/comment/hkg9tck/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

So the correct figure using the old method is 77,259.

So it really comes down to a hair on bosses, although I wager VD is just going to feel smoother due to easier ramping (DD hard caps at 3.5 activations or something.)

Alternate DD qualities push it higher though, as does the enchant. I'll stockpile a lot of White Minotaurs and put it to the test. What the other guy said about VD being capped by overlaps also rings true. In any case, it absolutely is a DPS increase to have 44% Quality in there and the build can certainly support it (I have Determination, Disc, Spider, Skitters up now) - at the endgame you'd have an Archdemon Crown for Exposure too so getting the free faster boost to Ailment Cap (because of the 6% big hits) is going to be the higher end of the build I reckon.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von primaeva um 17.11.2021, 16:36:12
"
primaeva schrieb:
As for the Flickershades, well dang, I took the word of the Redditor and used his figure: https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/qsqh60/comment/hkg9tck/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
To be fair to the poster, it does state "141,180" for an 84 Flickershade on that POEDB page.... which, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I'm guessing the POEDB number is including stuff like the MonsterMapDifficulty.dat multipliers which just makes me realise how little I understand it.

Do you have any Large & Medium Cluster notables recommendations for 3.16?
"
TsuDhoNim schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:
To be fair to the poster, it does state "141,180" for an 84 Flickershade on that POEDB page.... which, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I'm guessing the POEDB number is including stuff like the MonsterMapDifficulty.dat multipliers which just makes me realise how little I understand it.

Haha yeah, I even scaled it down to 83, but I forgot the basics that it has to be spreadsheet x Corpse Multi health.

What do you think about the overlap theory? (I also realise why DD really sucks for mapping - the "cascade part goes off when the mobs are already dead, entirely wasting extra "procs" - whereas VD at least the balls go off into the next packs.)

I've also been experimenting with "WEE" (Desecrate VD VD) and its working magic - on principle that the monsters you kill are innate corpse generation, so a WEE sort of clones the effect of a recall when pushing really high density 300 Scourge situations (and its instant cast at that point anyway so you're limited by dexterity and not cast speed.)
"
bkimmm schrieb:
Do you have any Large & Medium Cluster notables recommendations for 3.16?

Hmm very tough call. I've gone Clusterless but the biggest notables are:

#1 Wish for Death - Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies - Culling Strike is a straight up 11% DPS modifier against beefy targets and immense QoL on final phase bosses like Sirus / Maven / Aul.

#2 Corrosive Elements - the budget Archdemon's Crown, leaving WoC out of your loop is immense QoL and effectively big mapping DPS since you don't have to wait for your Cyclone to hit packs. At the endgame you may not even need a Cyclone loop - you can chuck a full 6L Damage Spell (Holy Flame Totems fits this league really well. REALLY well. Decoy Totem-Multitotem is broken AF and everyone who quit the league in anger seems to have forgotten what the hell Decoy Totems do - they make you invincible against everything.)

#3 Seeker Runes - Very good in Scourge as it gives 5 brands screenwide clear.

#4 (meme value) Holy Conquest + DD could be some mega memes if you have 2 of these, but for clearing - the 100% AoE increase could be batty. As a matter of fact, you could probably run a clearspeed version where you run 4 of these and obliterate entire maps like an autobomber with recall on leftclick.

#5 Doryani's Lesson is always a good fix, it has big damage and you do so many large hits in a small duration that your life will always refill to full while under effects of Immortal Call.

#6 Self-Control and Uncompromising are some insane mana value, giving 80% Discipline (!!) RME and 50% Determination RME respectively, allowing you to run Skitterbots or one extra Banner all the time.

#7 Prismatic Heart is a solid damage cluster and basically "counters" a thread of Hope Resist costs.

The problem with Clusters this league is - firstly, they're damned expensive. And secondly, that Masteries deliver so much QOL to the build and require 0 travel points, so the build effectively lost 6-7 passive points to spare for these clusters. Melding got mega buffed to have 3% of Life gained as Max ES too, so it's not like we can just drop that cluster. The Tireless Cluster has gained immense favour with me due to the ability to drop an entire mana flask in favour of a strong Utility Flask like ToH - maybe I should see if unspeccing all those nodes and running Rep Conq Eff would solve it, sec (nope - 9 mana cost).

I guess I may be overvaluing the flask slot, is my issue. You would definitely have to Thread of Hope, drop Mental Rapidity and Life Nodes and gain it all back via the Clusters + Fettle, and run an Enduring Mana Flask again to free up enough points for a full Cluster (L-MM-SJ). I guess Enduring Composure could be better than ToH in most situations!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: