[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
z4ktan schrieb:
Spoiler
Hey, I'll post here the setup i'm using. I made a version of your phys bowyer for league play that suit my needs. I want to do any maps so I built it as an assassin. Which means the dps isn't as high or it isn't as fast but can do everything and that's what I wanted for my braindead mapping in league. Anyway, on the way to uber elder to finish my atlas progression, recorded a video of the hydra kill on a 5l with my assassin mapping version, can I post it here?

Edit: I should add that the main reasons for assassin is, the aforementioned reflect immunity, AND capping on dodge

Edit2: Did uber elder with my 4.3k life and 5 link barrage. Died 3 times, 1 was invisible elder projectiles and the other 2 were my mistake. I ended up streaming it to a friend of mine so I have the vod saved, anytime Enahkra grants me permission I'll post both links in here.

Gear:

PS: don't mind the ghetto flask setup, I basically have the qs i used for leveling cuz I was too lazy and most of them have no quality but... ssshhhhh..

Very nice; I actually think Assassin is a strong option and might have more dps than a PF in most situations. And yes definitely feel free to share all your videos. Do you plan on dealing with shock immunity somehow? I figured you could get that one anointment for your amulet that provides lots of resists + some damage (forget name its on left side of the tree), and then you could craft freeze immunity on your boots and maybe move shock immunity to your flask or something of that sort. Very nice amulet base btw how much did that cost?

Edit: Yeah I think it was Holy Dominion
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 24.10.2019, 14:07:42
accidental double post sorry
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 24.10.2019, 14:05:23
So this is hydra map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Sc4cwe5xU&feature=youtu.be
Transfered the twitch vod to youtube and it has all the uber elder guardians too, but here is the timestamp for the uber elder fight itself:
https://youtu.be/gUR9lZam6TM?t=1313

"
Enahkra schrieb:
Very nice; I actually think Assassin is a strong option and might have more dps than a PF in most situations. And yes definitely feel free to share all your videos. Do you plan on dealing with shock immunity somehow? I figured you could get that one anointment for your amulet that provides lots of resists + some damage (forget name its on left side of the tree), and then you could craft freeze immunity on your boots and maybe move shock immunity to your flask or something of that sort. Very nice amulet base btw how much did that cost?

Uhm, didn't think about shock immunity no. Yea, I didn't anoint my amulet yet because I wasn't sure what I needed, so I'll start mapping and see what I feel like getting. And that amulet base cost me about 1ex I think.

Edit: sorry about the video quality, my pc isn't the best so..
Zuletzt bearbeitet von z4ktan um 24.10.2019, 14:52:12
holy shit, nice guide!
I tested the Voidfletcher pierce again and I was totally wrong. The void arrow doesn't pierce anything, rather it lands where your cursor is so that's a mechanic to keep in mind. Your camera angle, however, can change the perspective of where the destination of the arrow.

I guess with ROA the pierce didn't do much for me so it was fine anw lol but yeah, extra pierce is super useful for reaching your TS/IS/LA into deep deep packs of monster so it can chain better.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 25.10.2019, 11:05:59
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
I tested the Voidfletcher pierce again and I was totally wrong. The void arrow doesn't pierce anything, rather it lands where your cursor is so that's a mechanic to keep in mind. Your camera angle, however, can change the perspective of where the destination of the arrow.

I guess with ROA the pierce didn't do much for me so it was fine anw lol but yeah, extra pierce is super useful for reaching your TS/IS/LA into deep deep packs of monster so it can chain better.

What do you mean by camera angle? I wasn't aware that you could change camera angles in this game, or were you referring to the position of the boss relative to your character? If so, then yes that's why positioning is very important.

"
anderkx1 schrieb:
holy shit, nice guide!

thanks!

"
z4ktan schrieb:
Spoiler
So this is hydra map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Sc4cwe5xU&feature=youtu.be
Transfered the twitch vod to youtube and it has all the uber elder guardians too, but here is the timestamp for the uber elder fight itself:
https://youtu.be/gUR9lZam6TM?t=1313

"
Enahkra schrieb:

Uhm, didn't think about shock immunity no. Yea, I didn't anoint my amulet yet because I wasn't sure what I needed, so I'll start mapping and see what I feel like getting. And that amulet base cost me about 1ex I think.

Edit: sorry about the video quality, my pc isn't the best so..

Nice, and the fact that you did them with such a small life pool + no TOH is even more impressive. There's not many options for anointing. The only decent dps one that I see is Forces of Nature. Also, 1 ex is pretty ridiculous for a base that good; the ones I saw were like 3 ex+ and didn't have the high flat life...
Sorry, didn't word that correctly. Of course there is no way to change your camera angle, yet (i hope) but the game's camera view (and i really don't know how to put this) is not a true top down look. By that I mean you look at your character from an angle.

You can see this more clearly ingame tbh, I suck at English. The bottom half part of your screen, if you aim your void arrow at one spot, they will land exactly at said spot. If you aim anywhere else, they will go a bit further than expected.

Like I said, please try that ingame and excuse this mess.
Hey buddy!

Been having such a blast with the bow build!

I would eventually like to transition to your physical wander build, again to farm t16 towers. My goal is to maximise MF (for nurse cards) but also have enough dps and life to comfortably complete blights and tower bosses.

I read the guide section on MF and it suggests to switch to deadeye. But given that I also have to do tower bosses, should I stick with Pathfinder?

Also, can you give any advice on how to gear? Like I know you say to put on the usual gear pieces but are there key items that I should not swap out for MF gear because it would severely lower my dps and survivability otherwise?
After playing wander and bowyer to their decent potential, I suggest you should just stick with bowyer because the damage is much better and you're still just as fast as a wander, better for Blight too.

Some items you can change are 2 rings for Ventor, belt (only if you're Deadeye, which you shouldn't be if you're going to do bosses) for Bisco's Leash and boots for Goldwyrm. A multimodded Lapis quant ammy will be much better than Bisco's Collar as you need a lot of res. Rigwald's Quill for clearing will be BiS.

Because uniques destroy our resistances, you should stack them on ammy, rings and jewels, which shouldn't hurt your damage too much if you're going with bow. If you insist on being a wander, it's still the same story, except you can get more resistances on your shield.
"
bankai1009 schrieb:
Hey buddy!

Been having such a blast with the bow build!

I would eventually like to transition to your physical wander build, again to farm t16 towers. My goal is to maximise MF (for nurse cards) but also have enough dps and life to comfortably complete blights and tower bosses.

I read the guide section on MF and it suggests to switch to deadeye. But given that I also have to do tower bosses, should I stick with Pathfinder?

Also, can you give any advice on how to gear? Like I know you say to put on the usual gear pieces but are there key items that I should not swap out for MF gear because it would severely lower my dps and survivability otherwise?

Wanders have a lower damage ceiling than bow builds to begin with, and this doesn't even factor in Voidfletcher. For wanders it's much harder to consistently do Blights in T15+ maps unless you're fully geared. Using MF gear will hinder your ability to do Blights by a lot unless you have some insane wander gear, and the boss fight will be much harder too. I'd say an MF wander build is only smooth to map with in lower tier red maps unless you're using Headhunter.

If MF farming T15+ is your main priority, I would suggest staying with bow and just continue to optimize the setup
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 27.10.2019, 14:50:14

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: