[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Reazion schrieb:

I'll run some labs then, mostly been putting off the lab running due to not being entirely sure if i should keep the boots as is for the time being or look for something better, but i suppose i can just farm currency in the meantime.
I'll also get the glacial cage enchant and look for a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Thanks :)

There are some other things I'd like to add. All your gems are lvl 20 with no quality. You should strive to get at least 20/20 gems for your KB/Barrage setups, this by itself will raise your DPS by not an insignificant amount. As I mentioned in the guide lvl 21/20 Added Cold is a very good DPS boost relative to all other gems, and should be the only 21/20 gem you should strive for if that's all your budget can allow.

Herald of Ice 20% quality gives a good amount of "global" damage to all your skills so it's worth getting. 20/20 faster attacks would boost your shield charge speed by a good amount too.

As for Precision/Hatred, quality doesn't matter, but I think you should check your character sheet to see what your hit chance is. It's likely that your hit chance is 98% or 99%, in which case lvl 21 Precision would be a good damage boost. Hatred lvl 21 is always a decent dps boost. All these minor upgrades will add up in the long run.

If you plan on upgrading your boots, the only thing you should look for is the ability to drop the resist on your shield. Doing so will enable you to mastercraft 5% double damage which is almost straight up 5% more damage. You should assess your gear + resists to see if its possible via divines/rerolling mastercrafted resists + possible adjustments to tree (Snowforged = 20% resist + decent dps) to squeeze in this double damage roll. Otherwise it's not worth upgrading your boots at all. The easiest source of additional dps beyond that point would be gaining additional levels, which isn't that hard nowadays w/ global 840 sulphite rotas and running delves in the ~200 depth range.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 22.10.2019, 14:17:09
Ha this build changed hard lol.
"
NameMerken schrieb:
Ha this build changed hard lol.

Lol yeah I continued to refine the build + took advantage of the multimodding meta. Wanted to figure out a way to guarantee every person could succeed just by following the guide precisely. Didn't want to leave much room for variability since a lot of people ended up buying crap gear and having bad dps. It's the best I could do given what's available and I think the damage ceiling has gone up quite a bit since you last played it. And yeah added a bow version since the two setups were so similar, plus there were no phys conversion bow guides out there since like 3.3

hi . now i can solo uber elder but die few time ( i cant dodge like clip ) so waste 2-3 port . still pretty good , but i tried to use pob . even i tick all the flash - same note like your pob but my pob show i have 11,7 mil dps only ( u said with my gear im better dps . can u check this pob bellow ( https://pastebin.com/gYpC5cfS )
. fix it and give me back the pob so i can see my dps after all .

Aslo u have some idea to push more dps / life / tanky for SD ? ( like some legacy vintark , , , for the goals :) ) also why u said lightning arrow is the best for the buid . im currency use TS for clear speed atm . need some advise from u . i want to push my life to 6k ( i thhink i need helmet with 1abyss - boots 1 abyss ,,, ) .

next question is . can we use onslaught boost ( syn item ) i saw u asking to use that jewel give onslaght perma . i think if i have ( that boost ) or good corrup weapon ( Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Onslaught , so i can change the jewell for more dps version )
thanks <3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ㆍYunaㆍ um 22.10.2019, 13:28:09
"
hi . now i can solo uber elder but die few time ( i cant dodge like clip ) so waste 2-3 port . still pretty good , but i tried to use pob . even i tick all the flash - same note like your pob but my pob show i have 11,7 mil dps only ( u said with my gear im better dps . can u check this pob bellow ( https://pastebin.com/gYpC5cfS )
. fix it and give me back the pob so i can see my dps after all .

Aslo u have some idea to push more dps / life / tanky for SD ? ( like some legacy vintark , , , for the goals :) ) also why u said lightning arrow is the best for the buid . im currency use TS for clear speed atm . need some advise from u . i want to push my life to 6k ( i thhink i need helmet with 1abyss - boots 1 abyss ,,, ) .

next question is . can we use onslaught boost ( syn item ) i saw u asking to use that jewel give onslaght perma . i think if i have ( that boost ) or good corrup weapon ( Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Onslaught , so i can change the jewell for more dps version )
thanks <3

You don't need to dodge, you just need to facetank. Make sure you are facetanking shaper or else he will keep throwing balls at you. Make sure you are using Upgraded Yugul pantheon for Uber Elder.

It's all about technique once you farm more uber elder you will improve and do it deathless. There's a lot of Uber Elder videos on this guide in bow + wand sections. Both playstyle are the same so if you study them carefully you can learn the proper technique + do it consistently deathless.

Your POB is missing a lot of things. First of all the bow's mod is not calculated on POB, you have to add it in yourself. You deal 30% more damage for 8 seconds, and then 30% increased attack speed for 8 seconds, so the average DPS is 15% more damage + 15% increased attack speed. I put this on bow.

Void Shot is not calculated either. It gives ~26% more damage in most setups. I added this to quiver.

The Pathfinder node Veteran Bowyer is not calculated in POB, so I added to helm.

I also added the correct enchant on your boots (flat cold when hit). You have the wrong enchant right now so you lose a lot of dps. Also, you should get all 21/20 gems and lvl 21 Hatred/Precision (quality doesnt matter). Do this and you will get another 1-2m dps

https://pastebin.com/NFdwvZVD

You don't need onslaught jewel if you use Cinderswallow Urn b/c that flask gives you onslaught. Onslaught boots are a good option though, but that's only if you can get lots of resists on them. Then you should replace Cinderswallow with Atziri's Promise.

I watch my playtester stream this build (I'm too busy to play myself) and saw him use Ice Shot + Lightning Arrow. Both looked better to me than Tshot but it's personal preference. If you like tshot then just use tshot. I said in guide you can have 2x bow setups. One setup for map clearing (Arborix + Rigwald) and then bow swap for DPS setup (Arborix + Voidfletcher). Your current Arborix (5% attack speed + flat cold corruption) is good for clearing, but not as good for single target (30q high roll Arborix is better), so you can use your current Arborix w/ Rigwald's Quills, then bow swap to 30q Arborix + Voidfletcher for boss.

If you want to push 6k life you need to give up some DPS or you need to level up some more. You're only lvl 92 atm, you want at least 95+. This is easy with Delve as I mentioned before.

If you want more life, you can do that with some tree changes and some loss of DPS but I think it won't affect things too much.

Yes, if you have Legacy Vinktar it will mean a lot of changes to your setup and you will have a lot more DPS + tankiness. You can then drop your rings for pure dps rings and also use Damage on Full Life gem + use legacy Wise Oak etc.

If you want to survive more, legacy vinktar is more important than 6k life. The biggest upgrade to the build is a legacy vinktar but expect lot of adjustments as well.

Don't swap the helm for now. Aside from generic upgrades don't get anything bow-related because we don't know what will change in 3.9
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 22.10.2019, 14:19:34
i saw some good corrup bow at 413 pdps . ( 11% physical dame corrup ) . with good 30% quanitty and good flat we can hit 405 pdps on arbox
btw +1 bow with 350 pdps is still better right ? 1 of my friend selling it cheap maybe i can buy it . but 20% quality only :(
Just hit lvl 95, 6k life with subpar gear. A lot of deaths are from volatile ball, lightning dudes and exploding holy relic :/ Overall ROA is very good and safe, performs well in maps with either open layout or have a lot of corridors like Cage. Highly recommend RoA, the enchant helps a lot with clear too so if your single target is fine then consider getting it.

I notice with Voidfletcher's pierce, the void arrows sit behind enemy, usually too far away for the overlapping explosions which could lead to damage loss. I tried one without pierce and it feels a lot better sticking tons of void arrow into a stationary target.

Blood of the Karui flask is very potent in this build, getting a 2mod corrupted blood just for this flask is worth it, I believe.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 24.10.2019, 11:56:23
Hey, I'll post here the setup i'm using. I made a version of your phys bowyer for league play that suit my needs. I want to do any maps so I built it as an assassin. Which means the dps isn't as high or it isn't as fast but can do everything and that's what I wanted for my braindead mapping in league. Anyway, on the way to uber elder to finish my atlas progression, recorded a video of the hydra kill on a 5l with my assassin mapping version, can I post it here?

Edit: I should add that the main reasons for assassin is, the aforementioned reflect immunity, AND capping on dodge

Edit2: Did uber elder with my 4.3k life and 5 link barrage. Died 3 times, 1 was invisible elder projectiles and the other 2 were my mistake. I ended up streaming it to a friend of mine so I have the vod saved, anytime Enahkra grants me permission I'll post both links in here.

Gear:

PS: don't mind the ghetto flask setup, I basically have the qs i used for leveling cuz I was too lazy and most of them have no quality but... ssshhhhh..
Zuletzt bearbeitet von z4ktan um 24.10.2019, 13:59:16
"
oMySunshine schrieb:

I notice with Voidfletcher's pierce, the void arrows sit behind enemy, usually too far away for the overlapping explosions which could lead to damage loss. I tried one without pierce and it feels a lot better sticking tons of void arrow into a stationary target.

I'm not sure, but I think void shot skill pierces naturally. So it's all about mouse positioning, you gotta figure out where you wanna aim, aka where you want your void shots to land.
"
i saw some good corrup bow at 413 pdps . ( 11% physical dame corrup ) . with good 30% quanitty and good flat we can hit 405 pdps on arbox
btw +1 bow with 350 pdps is still better right ? 1 of my friend selling it cheap maybe i can buy it . but 20% quality only :(

No a 350 pdps +1 bow is slightly worse dps than a 400 pdps bow, but the +1 arrow helps with clearspeed. It depends on the price. I wouldn't upgrade the bow right now because we don't know what GGG will do with rebalance.

If you want more upgrades there are easier ones that will give more dps like getting all 21/20 barrage setup, and getting lvl 21 hatred/precision.

You should try using Headhunter. It will be better for most situations and belt swap for uber elder, and maybe chimera.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Spoiler
Just hit lvl 95, 6k life with subpar gear. A lot of deaths are from volatile ball, lightning dudes and exploding holy relic :/ Overall ROA is very good and safe, performs well in maps with either open layout or have a lot of corridors like Cage. Highly recommend RoA, the enchant helps a lot with clear too so if your single target is fine then consider getting it.

Blood of the Karui flask is very potent in this build, getting a 2mod corrupted blood just for this flask is worth it, I believe.

Void shot always pierces and lands exactly where you place your cursor when firing barrage. If you look at all the gifs in the build explanation section as well as the shaper gif at the top of guide, the explosion is concentrated in a circle exactly on top of the boss. This is just a matter of technique, you need to place your cursor as near your character as possible, perhaps even on top of your own character which means you need to be exactly next to the boss. The farther away you are from a boss, the less overlap there is.

I prefer the +1 pierce on voidfletcher over most damage implicits (exceptions are +1 chain/arrow of course), mainly because it helps with penetrating large packs, especially since there isn't any pierce at all anywhere else unless you're deadeye, and damage is abundant when geared properly
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 24.10.2019, 14:00:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: