[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

1 > bow
so that bow is good enoughh or i need to find a good % evasion ratting too ?
or

2 > my jewel

i dont have good jewel yet . missing 1 jewel lethal and 1 jewel repace conqueror's potency .
3 > when i fight boss i put my mouse close to the boss .or may i miss something . i just use my barrage after i see hp of this boss
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ㆍYunaㆍ um 19.10.2019, 13:08:40
"
1 > bow
or

2 > my jewel

i dont have good jewel yet . missing 1 jewel lethal and 1 jewel repace conqueror's potency .
3 > when i fight boss i put my mouse close to the boss .or may i miss something . i just use my barrage after i see hp of this boss

evasion rating doesn't matter, but as I mentioned before %quality matters most. Yes that flat phys roll is good, now it just needs 30quality beastcraft but you should white socket it so you can switch between Tshot/Ice Shot/LA more easily because the beastcraft corrupts your bow.

The double corrupt bow you linked is worse than a 30q bow. Attack speed doesn't scale void shot.

Your jewels are ok; you can't drop Conqueror's Potency unless you anoint Profane Chemistry on your amulet, but that is very expensive in standard. I suggest replacing your abyss jewel with a better one eventually; just use the trade links on my guide. Lethal Pride can be very good for DPS but you need a good roll which can take many divines. Also you're still only lvl 92, if you reach lvl 95ish it will be better b/c you will get stunned less often which means more DPS.

Remember how Void Shot works. It gains 1 charge every 0.5 seconds. So before you fight boss, you want to wait 2.5 seconds without attacking to reach maximum charges (you can see charge # at top of screen). After you reach 5 charges, you need to put your mouse exactly on top of boss. The explosion will appear where your mouse cursor is, so if you dont put cursor directly on top of boss, the explosion will miss. This means you need to make sure your first barrage attack does not miss the boss, so don't fire too early.

The biggest upgrades are +1 arrow bow and quiver but those might be too expensive in standard.
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
1 > bow
or

2 > my jewel

evasion rating doesn't matter, but as I mentioned before %quality matters most. Yes that flat phys roll is good, now it just needs 30quality beastcraft but you should white socket it so you can switch between Tshot/Ice Shot/LA more easily because the beastcraft corrupts your bow.

The double corrupt bow you linked is worse than a 30q bow. Attack speed doesn't scale void shot.

Your jewels are ok; you can't drop Conqueror's Potency unless you anoint Profane Chemistry on your amulet, but that is very expensive in standard. I suggest replacing your abyss jewel with a better one eventually; just use the trade links on my guide. Lethal Pride can be very good for DPS but you need a good roll which can take many divines. Also you're still only lvl 92, if you reach lvl 95ish it will be better b/c you will get stunned less often which means more DPS.

Remember how Void Shot works. It gains 1 charge every 0.5 seconds. So before you fight boss, you want to wait 2.5 seconds without attacking to reach maximum charges (you can see charge # at top of screen). After you reach 5 charges, you need to put your mouse exactly on top of boss. The explosion will appear where your mouse cursor is, so if you dont put cursor directly on top of boss, the explosion will miss. This means you need to make sure your first barrage attack does not miss the boss, so don't fire too early.

The biggest upgrades are +1 arrow bow and quiver but those might be too expensive in standard.

+1 arrow bow seem like 100-150exa / quiver 40-50exal . i'll try to get them in the furture . just spent all my currency in that gear so ... later . i might tried 3 white and make 30% and try to farming exal . if i have more question 'll post here .:) thanks
"

+1 arrow bow seem like 100-150exa / quiver 40-50exal . i'll try to get them in the furture . just spent all my currency in that gear so ... later . i might tried 3 white and make 30% and try to farming exal . if i have more question 'll post here .:) thanks

Sure, just keep in mind bows are having a major rework so it's best not to heavily invest in any specific slot atm in case GGG nerfs anything.
Finished my jewelries, costed a lot but I guess it's worth it. The Opal implicit might not worth the price tag since I need the res which took place of +1 Frenzy, resulted in less damage but hey, I can mangage that by using Frenzy gem, the +2 arrow helps with the hitting so it's fine.

I think I'm done with the build budget wise, not sure how to raise damage further but yeah, it's been fun. Switched to ROA after trying IS/TS, they're both not meant for Blight. Still using Voidfletcher just for the boom boom, got excited and crafted the quiver before I finalize my build lmao so now it's just sitting there.

ROA feels pretty safe and fun, better for Blight and can perform decently in Delve and Legion too (not the Domain encounter). Finally hitting lvl 94 since Incursion :D Went for the life-oriented tree because I need it, delving at ~300ish really hurts, helps against any other encounters too.

EDIT: Redid my gem links and now Frenzy is even easier to hit! No need for +1 min Frenzy now (for me at least). Got a ROA enchant so gonna try that to see if it helps with clearing cause single target is clearly not an issue with Voidfletcher.

Spoiler
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 21.10.2019, 00:21:29
should i change amulet . i think is better than the multi i have . just need to craf + frenzy

nvm im anoit it aready
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ㆍYunaㆍ um 20.10.2019, 14:05:46
"
should i change amulet . i think is better than the multi i have . just need to craf + frenzy

nvm im anoit it aready

The two amulets give very similar DPS, the old amulet gives a little more dps but the new one gives more life so its a tradeoff; either one would have been ok.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Spoiler
Finished my jewelries, costed a lot but I guess it's worth it. The Opal implicit might not worth the price tag since I need the res which took place of +1 Frenzy, resulted in less damage but hey, I can mangage that by using Frenzy gem, the +2 arrow helps with the hitting so it's fine.

I think I'm done with the build budget wise, not sure how to raise damage further but yeah, it's been fun. Switched to ROA after trying IS/TS, they're both not meant for Blight. Still using Voidfletcher just for the boom boom, got excited and crafted the quiver before I finalize my build lmao so now it's just sitting there.

ROA feels pretty safe and fun, better for Blight and can perform decently in Delve and Legion too (not the Domain encounter). Finally hitting lvl 94 since Incursion :D Went for the life-oriented tree because I need it, delving at ~300ish really hurts, helps against any other encounters too.

EDIT: Redid my gem links and now Frenzy is even easier to hit! No need for +1 min Frenzy now (for me at least). Got a ROA enchant so gonna try that to see if it helps with clearing cause single target is clearly not an issue with Voidfletcher.

Spoiler
Spoiler

My playtester has reached around depth 420 so far and has begun ripping maybe once per ~8 instances, but idk will need to see what happens as he continues deeper. Not sure about RoA but I've watched Soapyblast run blights many times and had no trouble with Lightning Arrow/Ice Shot. Tshot didn't feel as smooth.
Have been trying out the phys to cold wander this league and I've got this gear currently:
Spoiler

I believe my wand, rings, gloves and amulet is as good as they get without a large investment(besides lab enchants). my chest (could be rolled better), helm, shield, boots and belt could use some upgrades possibly but I'm not entirely sure where to begin, any pointers on that would be much appreciated.

Any advice on how to deal with blight stuff would be appreciated too. high tier map blights with 4 or more "paths" is almost always a loss, 2 or 3 paths is 50/50 atm
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Reazion um 21.10.2019, 15:05:46
"
Reazion schrieb:
Have been trying out the phys to cold wander this league and I've got this gear currently:
Spoiler

I believe my wand, rings, gloves and amulet is as good as they get without a large investment(besides lab enchants). my chest (could be rolled better), helm, shield, boots and belt could use some upgrades possibly but I'm not entirely sure where to begin, any pointers on that would be much appreciated.

Any advice on how to deal with blight stuff would be appreciated too. high tier map blights with 4 or more "paths" is almost always a loss, 2 or 3 paths is 50/50 atm

The boot flat cold enchant adds a pretty large chunk of dps and will pretty much always be up in most situations especially Blight encounters. It's not that rare of an enchant either so it's worth running a few uber labs w/ twice enchanted etc. to get it. It's especially useful nowadays since it doesn't override the %resist implicit anymore.

I also suggest getting glacial cage enchants (enemies take 10% increased damage) on both your rings, and build glacial cages in all encounters. The playtesters I've been in contact with all said this has helped a lot with KB damage + success rate.

You can also test out a corrupted blood immunity jewel w/ 1-2 mods and replace your life flask with Atziri's Promise/Cinderswallow Urn w/ crit. This will greatly boost your dps and many ppl prefer this over having a life flask since the latter isn't as useful in most scenarios. Atziri's Promise may save you from one shots from those Blight spiders that shoot the green poison arrow things, but a life flask won't.

Let me know if it's improved. There will always be some situations especially if the map mods are super rippy + multiple unique bosses where you may fail, but it shouldn't be 50/50 or near fail atm.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 21.10.2019, 16:15:07
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
Reazion schrieb:
Spoiler

The boot flat cold enchant adds a pretty large chunk of dps and will pretty much always be up in most situations especially Blight encounters. It's not that rare of an enchant either so it's worth running a few uber labs w/ twice enchanted etc. to get it. It's especially useful nowadays since it doesn't override the %resist implicit anymore.

I also suggest getting glacial cage enchants (enemies take 10% increased damage) on both your rings, and build glacial cages in all encounters. The playtesters I've been in contact with all said this has helped a lot with KB damage.

You can also test out a corrupted blood immunity jewel w/ 1-2 mods and replace your life flask with Atziri's Promise. This will greatly boost your dps and many ppl prefer this over having a life flask since it's not as useful in most scenarios. Atziri's Promise may save you from one shots from those Blight spiders that shoot the green poison arrow things, but a life flask won't.

Let me know if it's improved. There will always be some situations especially if the map mods are super rippy + multiple unique bosses where you may fail, but it shouldn't be 50/50 or near fail atm.

I'll run some labs then, mostly been putting off the lab running due to not being entirely sure if i should keep the boots as is for the time being or look for something better, but i suppose i can just farm currency in the meantime.
I'll also get the glacial cage enchant and look for a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Thanks :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: