[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Enahkra schrieb:
Very nice, thanks for the feedback on Assassin. I think it's a very strong option and if I hadn't gone Pathfinder I most likely would've chosen that ascendancy. Perhaps next league hmmm

Tbh with GGG's stance on rotating meta, which is officially confirmed by them, assassin will almost certainly get nerfed, I wouldn't make any std build with it if you want longevity of the build. What I'm trying to say is, if you want to check assassin is better to do it this league because I wouldn't bet on it staying the way it is.
"
z4ktan schrieb:
Tbh with GGG's stance on rotating meta, which is officially confirmed by them, assassin will almost certainly get nerfed,
Damn, did they ever state if their hype train will ever stop on the Scion station? It seems to skip it every season. :(

I don't even know what they want to rework for 3.9 since all 3 Ranger ascendancies are good at what they're doing, and TS / Scourge Arrow / Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow / Toxic Rain are already more or less "meta".

Unless they plan to rework / buff the underused bow skills like Split Arrow, Explosive Arrow, Shrapnel Shot, etc. then that would be neat. But seeing how "melee meta" ended up being "cyclone meta" I don't have my hopes up for bow skill diversity in the next season.

Or maybe they'll introduce new skills that can be easily plugged into existing concepts of builds?

And I wouldn't say their Assassin rework was a success when they were meant to bring poisons back to their old glory, yet the most popular Assassin build by a wide margin is Cyclone-COC-Ice Nova and second most popular is Blade Vortex, pushing poisons lower into the list.
With the dev's response in that one guy's post, Timeless Jewel should always take priority over other jewels so in this case, Lethal Pride takes the cake over Lioneye's Fall, that's what happened to me too.

Because Assassin crit was more successful than poison crit being left in the shadow, I'm positive that GGG will somehow nerf crit to bring poison crit back up so let's not hold our breath for Assassin next league.

Looking back meta shifts and buffs, we can clearly see that some archetypes will have a lot more toys and numerical changes, not sure if that applies to nerfs so there's really no way to tell how GGG will put bow in the gutter.

If they don't do too much to too many things, we live! At least I'll live because RoA is an underused skill hehe.
hey do you think

Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Branch
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 47-89 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 70-119 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.45% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
34% increased Spell Damage
--------
Adds 15 to 30 Physical Damage
Adds 70 to 119 Cold Damage
35% increased Critical Strike Chance

is worth further crafting ?
"
Elisrae schrieb:
hey do you think

Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Branch
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 47-89 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 70-119 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.45% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
34% increased Spell Damage
--------
Adds 15 to 30 Physical Damage
Adds 70 to 119 Cold Damage
35% increased Critical Strike Chance

is worth further crafting ?

I would suggest against it just because overall it will be a worse wand. The crit chance isn't really better than crit chance + quality, and the flat cold isn't better than %ele pen, both of which are mastercrafts. But the main problem is that the flat phys is too low. I suggest looking on the market to see if you can find a wand identical to the one listed in the guide for cheaper.
Thanks again to all contributors for the bow version of the guide. I finally crafted gear and put my character together. The build performs well and all content (juiced T16 maps, Uber Elder, Delve ~500) dies nearly instantly. Clear speed and damage is higher than the TS Impale Champion I recently played, although this build is obviously much less tanky.

I made some adjustments to suit my preferences, prioritizing defenses and quality of life. For example, I opted for triple legacy RotC and a Rigwald's instead of Arborix and Voidfletcher. My experience was that everything died so fast, the Void Shots hit nothing outside of bosses and red Bestiary mobs. Combined with the huge visual clutter, I ended up going with Fork. Overall the most balanced compromise I could reach left me with ~5500 HP, 80 all res, curse/bleed immune, utilizing Frenzy/Power/Endurance/Inspiration charges, Acro and Phase Acro, ~180 move speed, and about 9 million Shaper DPS. I felt the single target damage was more than sufficient given I'm running a +2 TS helmet and also made sacrifices elsewhere.

The 2 major pain points when assembling the build were: 1) amulet annoint in Standard with price-gouged oils and 2) divining a reasonable Lethal Pride. The latter cost me an insane number exalts because I had outrageously bad RNG. I will probably try to take this build to around Delve 750 and just map for fun. With the Celestial Herald of Ice MTX, I'm still able to get the multi-screen rainbow explosions that made KB satisfying.

Appreciate any suggestions for improvement you might have.

===

P.S. I guess my contribution to the thread can be a decent Lethal Pride seed. 12782 was the best I found in 30+ exalts of divine spam, focusing on the unique features of Timeless Jewels rather than just pure damage.

Heartseeker: 5% Phys as Fire (ignite for Cinderswallow damage buff)
King of the Hill: 4% life
Master Fletcher: 5% Endurance charge on Kill
Herbalism: 4% life
Winter Spirit: 10% Intimidate
Flash Freeze: 10% crit damage reduction
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Escalune um 03.11.2019, 14:18:00
I'm a noob so I don't know how to link my gear, but I just wanted to say another thank you for the build. I reached and beat Uber Elder for the first time ever this league, and I reached 36 challenges for the first time ever. Thanks so much for a fantastic build :)
Bow rework for 3.9 :). Gonna play this build as 2nd char.
Bow rework! The new support gems look sick, can't wait for the patch notes. Not sure how Barrage support will interact with either TS or RoA but we'll see. Also KB can be supported by Barrage, which means boom boom single target damn!
ok, now will be MUCH more rare encounter uber elder and with that the Voidfletcher will be much much more expensive. So for those who are considering using this build in the next league (3.9), here is something GOOD to consider.

Spoiler
Don't do it from start of league

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: